PDA

View Full Version : Type O Negative

dreamer
04-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Okay --BLOODY KISSES ---OCTOBER RUST ---WORLD COMINTG DOWN --LIFE IS KILLING ME --DEAD AGAIN ----

I just bought the latest from these "masters" ----I am unsure ----I am totally taken from number 4 ---"SEPTEMBER SUN" --------THIS SONG ALONE --IS WORTH MY $$$ --whoops -------

seriously ----it is far too soon for me to compliment my favorites from this new CD ----

but for now ---I wil tear from SEPTEMBER SUN ----

this band has evollved within itself --every releASE --is a new direction ---a new sound --a new ________ ------

you KNOW this band is under rated --you KNOW that everyone that b reathes ---should listen to WOLF MOON --you know

Justwaiting
04-03-2007, 10:00 PM
wolf moon man. i think thats the name of one of their songs, its good.

dreamer
04-03-2007, 10:03 PM
DON'T SPILL A DROP DEAR --

SarahG
04-03-2007, 10:07 PM
I dunno, My Dying Bride & Sentenced are a tad better in my opinion.

TON is good, don't get me wrong... but nothing can come close to the cry of mankind or deeper down.

dreamer
04-03-2007, 10:25 PM
you're gonna go and chnage the subject? ----you bastage!!! ---

dreamer
04-03-2007, 10:43 PM
I saud leave her --leave her alone (Isaid) leave her ---leave her alone ---I said --leave her -----leave her alone ---I said leave her ---leave her alone ---I said leave her

dreamer
04-03-2007, 10:55 PM
I had read that ---BLOODY KISSES (a death in the family) ---was actuallly written about Peter"" cat -------whatever ----dude --Kenney Hickey knows how to rock that shit ----I think Kennay hickey --is far overlooked ---granted not ---he is not ---fekking Randy Rhoads ---but he has a unique shit ---that maskes duie

b_
10-27-2007, 10:49 PM
i take it y'all have seen the nude spread peter steele did for playgirl?