PDA

View Full Version : Girls. Tell us your top 3 guys

hillbilly
12-07-2004, 06:09 PM
we are always talking about who we think is hot and blah blah. who does it for you?

no no i don't count please leave me off your lists. i'm blushing. lol

phungu2
12-07-2004, 07:51 PM
we are always talking about who we think is hot and blah blah. who does it for you?

that there are no responses speaks volumes.

hillbilly
12-07-2004, 08:13 PM
what volumes does it speak? elaborate?

phungu2
12-07-2004, 09:03 PM
what volumes does it speak? elaborate?

no reflection on you. just seems "they" arent here to lust.

hillbilly
12-07-2004, 09:26 PM
didn't take it as a reflection on me at all.

it wasn't really meant as a lustful question even. it was more inquisitive than raw.

like hey what are you girls thinking whether it be Jude Law or Joe Schmo. what is your type of guy?

so what is your type of guy ladies. care to reveal a little about yourselves?

hillbilly
12-08-2004, 01:07 AM
yes that is true that girls certainly have different critearia than guys.

that aside man you guys are really dissecting this post. my GG friends certainly know that they think Jude Law is cute. shit some of them went and saw Alfie and from what I understand watching water boil is better than that hideous remake of the original movie.

anyways whatever.

ok J you have a ladyfriend right? top 3 things that you think she digs about you?

eclipse2000b
12-08-2004, 04:34 AM
Yes, I do think it's different for women. I don't really lust after anyone in particular, but a guy who looked maybe a little like Nick Lachey would be nice. But it's not so much a lust thing as a desire for intimacy, to know he needed me emotionally, and was protective of me. The sex really isn't so important though... My fantasy is more about having a nice income, loving husband and having children (guess not in this lifetime, unless I can adopt) and animals. I know that's not very erotic. I guess men look for sex and women love.
'

phungu2
12-08-2004, 04:48 AM
The sex really isn't so important though... My fantasy is more about having a nice income, loving husband and having children
'

congratulations, you've achieved womanhood. :D

phungu2
12-08-2004, 04:49 AM
The sex really isn't so important though... My fantasy is more about having a nice income, loving husband and having children
'

congratulations, you've achieved womanhood. :D

Danielle Foxxx
12-08-2004, 04:55 AM
Unlike men girls don't typically talk publicly about their preferences or sexual encounters - thats what we call - GIRL TALK
At least thats for me... :P

hillbilly
12-08-2004, 05:09 AM
gee i didn't imagine that this would be like pulling teeth!

maybe we need a few cocktails.

seems that the girls only like to share when we screw up. kind of sad not to share.

loved your open answer J. its funny when you really like/love someone as you seem to you can feel so vunerable and empowered at once.

my best assets although they are may not be apparent on here:

1 sense of humor by far
2 um sense of humor
2 silly
3 talent

when people do like these aspects of me they can't seem to get enough. if they don't like my silliness or sense of humor well shit they really don't like it. you know?

anywhoo...rambling as usual

Felicia Katt
12-08-2004, 07:00 AM
Unlike men girls don't typically talk publicly about their preferences or sexual encounters - thats what we call - GIRL TALK
At least thats for me... :P

we don't kiss and tell. and we don't tell and kiss :)

ONEWORLD
12-08-2004, 07:10 AM
WOW, IS THIS A TOPIC FOR THE GIRLS OR GUYS?

THE THREE THINGS THAT I THOUGHT MY GIRL LIKED ABOUT ME WERE:

1. INTELLIGENCE
2. SENSE OF HUMOR (NOTICE GIRLS THAT ALL MEN THINK THEIR FUNNY)
3. MY BIG HEART OK, MY EXTRA-MEDIUM SIZED HEART, LOL

WHAT SHE ACTUALLY SAID:

1. THE WAY I CAN TAKE CONTROL OF A SITUATION BUT STILL GIVE HER INPUT
2. THE WAY I CAN MAKE HER FEEL LIKE SHE'S THE ONLY ONE IN THE ROOM
3. THE WAY "YOU DON'T LET ME GET AWAY WITH MY BITCHINESS OR MY ATTITUDE"
4. THE WAY I CAN TAKE CONTROL OH, I'VE ALREADY SAID THAT ONE? :wink:

PS. SPEAKING OF GIRLS, WHERE IS ABSOLUTE SHADE & TS SASHA?

ONEWORLD
12-09-2004, 01:51 AM
I THINK THAT LOOKS ARE A GIVEN...I KNOW FOR ME THEY ARE...WHEN SOMEONE ASKS ME WHAT I LOOK FOR IN A WOMAN; LOOKS DON'T EVEN ENTER MY TOP 5 REQUIREMENTS...I MEAN SHE HAS TO BE ATTRACTIVE TO GET ME, BUT IT TAKE MORE THAN THAT TO KEEP ME; AS ATTRACTIVE WOMEN ARE A DIME A DOZEN...ATLEAST FOR ME THEY ARE...

...CONTINUING THE PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE NATURE OF THIS BOARD... :wink: