PDA

View Full Version : question to all the transgendered women here

alwaysforyou
04-03-2007, 04:01 AM
Lets you have been in a long term relationship for about 4 years with this man. You and him are deeply in love. He wants to marry you but says that for him to take your hand in marriage you must get SRS, would you do it?
Remember you love him!!

Luna555
04-03-2007, 04:38 AM
I dont really know if i want SRS anymore. Lol.

But to give a simple answer...If I loved him and he said i had to do that i would do it

IF he would pay for it and

IF he loved me as much as I did and we both knew we were going to stay together for ever. LOL. Hope that wouldnt be to much to ask for.

BlackAdder
04-03-2007, 05:13 AM
Yeah...dont go for a guy that attaches THIS much importance to whats between your legs...Fuck 'em.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-03-2007, 06:12 AM
Lets you have been in a long term relationship for about 4 years with this man. You and him are deeply in love. He wants to marry you but says that for him to take your hand in marriage you must get SRS, would you do it?
Remember you love him!!

Hmm..Is he PAYING for it? LOL :lol:

:P

~Kisses.

HTG

THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
04-03-2007, 06:58 AM
Remember you love him!!

~Kisses.

HTG
LOL @ Hara's comment! ...but seriously I identify as a
NON-OP(non-operative) Transgender woman!...Which means...
1) SRS will never be an option for a girl like me... i'm happy with my body, as it is...
2) I identify as transGENDER.. because there has been a change in my traditionally perceived gender identity... not my reproductive sex organs... and well... I dont plan there to be any changes to those organs at any time
3) If someone loves me... they love me for me...period. If I was told I had to "change" in order for someone to consider being with me... then I guess that means that they never TRULY loved or wanted to be with ME in the first place, huh? :x
4) If a guy knew that I'm transgender and realizes that I dont have a vagina... then what's the point of him even CONSIDERING asking me to change my sexual organs for any reason? It's like adding bleach to black clothes at the laundromat... Honey, you ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING INTO WHEN YOU DO IT...so why expect A DIFFERENT OUTCOME? :roll:

ezed
04-03-2007, 07:04 AM
Remember you love him!!

You're deeply in love. Is he? Conditions are a big warning sign. And I'm a guy saying this. Man, this is something I should NOT be commenting on. :oops:

THATSMISSJUNECUZYANASTY
04-03-2007, 07:10 AM
You're deeply in love. Is he? Conditions are a big warning sign. And I'm a guy saying this. Man, this is something I should NOT be commenting on. :oops:
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY...Thank you ezed!!! (And it's ok for you to comment and not be on the "man's side"... your not "selling out" your "fellow men" because your helping a woman realize what she already knows...your actually doing a WHOLE LOT OF GOOD!)
~MiSs JuNe~

Hara_Juku Tgirl
04-03-2007, 07:19 AM
1) SRS will never be an option for a girl like me... i'm happy with my body, as it is...
2) I identify as transGENDER.. because there has been a change in my traditionally perceived gender identity... not my reproductive sex organs... and well... I dont plan there to be any changes to those organs at any time
3) If someone loves me... they love me for me...period. If I was told I had to "change" in order for someone to consider being with me... then I guess that means that they never TRULY loved or wanted to be with ME in the first place, huh? :x
4) If a guy knew that I'm transgender and realizes that I dont have a vagina... then what's the point of him even CONSIDERING asking me to change my sexual organs for any reason? It's like adding bleach to black clothes at the laundromat... Honey, you ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOUR GETTING INTO WHEN YOU DO IT...so why expect A DIFFERENT OUTCOME? :roll:

Hallelujah!

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Aragon21
04-03-2007, 09:09 AM
Remember you love him!!

~Kisses.

HTG
Seriously! This would be like saying I love you but I can't stand you...let's get married. :shock:

WTF? How many girls have tried to "change" me? 1, 2, 3, 4....Come on, there are things I conform to, things I don't care about, things that make her happy, but things that are core to me...F*CK it, keep shopping girl!

Flip that over, and apply it to a girl! If she doesn't want to...wait this whole question is flawed! The guy was involved before and then gets all skittish?!?!? I think the more likely scenario is the guy will marry you if you don't...at least from what I have read from the other postees here. Myself, it is her choice.

Jamie Michelle
04-03-2007, 09:31 AM
Remember you love him!!

~Kisses.

HTG

I agree with you, June. I can understand how some trannies feel the need to get a neo-vagina (i.e., the type that really hate and can't stand their penis), but I think a number of trannies feel they have to do that in order to be considered a "real woman."

One good aspect of this forum is that it's about enjoying the beauty of "chicks with dicks." So hopefully trannies won't feel the preasure as much to get rid of their penis just so they can feel like they're a "real woman."

BeardedOne
04-03-2007, 09:40 AM
Seriously! This would be like saying I love you but I can't stand you...let's get married.

Isn't this the standard proposal that begets many of the divorces in this day and age? :smh

Conditional proposals aren't proposals, they're ultimatums.

Walk away.

peggygee
04-03-2007, 09:43 AM
Remember you love him!!

I'm post op, have had SRS.

But let's say we were on Bizarro world, and somehow,
for some strange reason, the love of my life wanted me
to have the surgery undone.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/bizzaro.jpg

Would I do it?

No.

Jericho
04-03-2007, 01:04 PM
Remember you love him!!

That's not love. :cry:

Caleigh
04-03-2007, 03:08 PM
A person who loved me would not give me an ultimatum like that.

Taom
04-03-2007, 03:18 PM
i agree with ezed. if you really love someone, there are no conditions.

Ecstatic
04-03-2007, 03:33 PM
"If you don't love me the way I am, somebody will, somebody will": Dana International. Very well put, June. I particularly appreciate your emphasis on transGENDER, something which it seems too many don't get.

tsmandy
04-03-2007, 08:42 PM
Where can I meet this guy?

I think the reverse is more likely around these parts. The men that I have dated have all said the typical "I would love you no matter what" fast forward through 30 seconds of bla bla blahs and eventually you get, "Of course I would be terribly disappointed bla bla bla"

so reverse it guys, how many of you would continue to "love" your gal if she got surgery?

MrsKellyPierce
04-03-2007, 08:44 PM
I dont really know if i want SRS anymore. Lol.

But to give a simple answer...If I loved him and he said i had to do that i would do it

IF he would pay for it and

IF he loved me as much as I did and we both knew we were going to stay together for ever. LOL. Hope that wouldnt be to much to ask for. CO SIGN

Ecstatic
04-03-2007, 09:03 PM
Where can I meet this guy?

I think the reverse is more likely around these parts. The men that I have dated have all said the typical "I would love you no matter what" fast forward through 30 seconds of bla bla blahs and eventually you get, "Of course I would be terribly disappointed bla bla bla"

so reverse it guys, how many of you would continue to "love" your gal if she got surgery?
I'm unabashed about my strongest attraction being for a non-op TS, then a pre-op, as I love the versatility of lovemaking with "all the parts in play." However, one of my lady friends is a post-op girl and I love being with her, too. So if I were in a relationship with a pre-op tg and she had her SRS, of course I would keep loving her. That doesn't mean that, on a purely carnal level, I wouldn't miss her "outie" but the relationship wouldn't be based on whether she's an "innie" or an "outie" (thanks, Peggy).

Caleigh
04-04-2007, 12:34 AM
TSMandy brings up a good point. I have known at least 5 TS/Guy couples that broke up soon after the girl got her srs.

BeardedOne
04-04-2007, 12:46 AM
TSMandy brings up a good point. I have known at least 5 TS/Guy couples that broke up soon after the girl got here srs.

I've known GG/guy couples that broke up after the girl got her hair done. Granted, it's far deeper with TG/TS issues, but the end result is the same.

Oh, wait, it's not: There is still the issue of same sex/gender marriage. Guess all those divorce lawyers will have to start chasing more ambulii.