PDA

View Full Version : Some pictures...

JessicaJ
04-02-2007, 03:42 AM
Hey everyone, just thought i'd share some pictures of myself and see what you guys think! None too explicit... unless requested :twisted:
I am just a TV, been thinking alot about the transition and it just seems to sound harder and harder.

http://home.comcast.net/~fudge311/p8.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~fudge311/a11.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~fudge311/pn3.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~fudge311/z.jpg

hehe thanks for the idea TGL ><

mrlaredo
04-02-2007, 04:01 AM
You're cute. You would defenitly pass......Nice cock too :wink:

JessicaJ
04-02-2007, 05:10 AM
Thanks mrlaredo!
figured i might as well post some that are more reminiscent of this site ^^

http://home.comcast.net/~fudge311/7.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~fudge311/3.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~fudge311/a20.jpg

Jericho
04-02-2007, 05:11 AM
Ubercute! :P

blackmagic
04-02-2007, 05:19 AM
:D NICE!!!

now to get ya on these :lol:

flabbybody
04-02-2007, 05:29 AM
hope you stick around here Jessica and let us know how your transition progresses. there's more and more girls who post on HA that can help you with all the issues you have to overcome. best of luck to you.

JessicaJ
04-02-2007, 05:40 AM
Thanks guys.
Well the transition hasnt even started, it still seems like nothing but a dream right now. I almost wish someone would find out about my "secret" just so it would be out and I wouldnt really have a choice but to deal with it.

Bee
04-02-2007, 07:44 AM
http://home.comcast.net/~fudge311/7.jpg

:shock: OMG...I THINK YOU'RE HOT!

spooker609
04-02-2007, 01:02 PM
nice pics... :wink:

Lone Wolf
04-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Give it up you are too ugly

JessicaJ
04-02-2007, 09:39 PM

Thanks for the vote of confidence. :roll:

BeardedOne
04-02-2007, 09:43 PM
Welcome to our world, kiddo. :smh

Remember the popular line attributed to Dorothy Parker (Among others):

"If you have nothing nice to say about somebody...Come sit next to me"

crayons
04-02-2007, 10:54 PM

She's not ugly dipshit! Jessica, I think you look just fine.

MrsKellyPierce
04-02-2007, 10:56 PM
Give it up you are too ugly and you are the belle of the ball right?

PatrickFromNYC
04-04-2007, 05:26 AM

Lone Wolf:

Your a classless piece of shit coward.

Jessica: enjoy your life and ignore the coward negative people.

TGL
04-04-2007, 10:51 AM
I'm not sure if it was my post in another thread that made you post these pics Jessica, but I think you got great courage for doing it... And I don't think you are ugly. Your first step of transition is being open about it I guess, and in that case, you made a nice start. If you want to, I'm sure you can be a beautiful woman.

XPBMX
04-04-2007, 10:54 AM
You look nice, I like the eyes.

XPBMX
04-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Give it up you are too ugly This comes from a person that hasn't the courage to even post their own pic.I bet you always HAVE to pay for sex don't ya?

fenriz2006
04-04-2007, 11:22 AM
I find the pictures Super-Cute!!! (and wouldn't mind seeing more, either ... :))

For me, a little less is sometimes a little more - hence, you look beautiful and at the same time very natural (in comparison to 'over-done').

insert_namehere
04-04-2007, 01:15 PM
One thing that might be a real confidence booster is to look around your area for XC/TV/TG support group, clubs that are TV friendly or even an online support group with local links.

There's all kinds of folks, from cocks-in-frocks to completely transitioned people that are sort of hovering just under the radar all over the place. While there's not necessarily strength in numbers, it does help to know you're not alone and that the problems you're wrestling with aren't really that unique.

I've been part of my local BDSM community for quite a few years. With the advent of the internet, a number of "blurred gender" types started making inquiries into the local scene - not so much because they were kinky, D/s or into power exchange, but because they were looking for some level of acceptance. The second local group I belonged to was very friendly towards any and all sexual/gender identities and I saw a number of closet TV's really come out of their shell.

You know, I'm sure that a number of people will disagree with me... but in my opinion, the best beauty treatment on earth is true self-confidence and self-worth.

Best of luck and enjoy being a girl!

kirk
04-04-2007, 01:22 PM
nice pictures jessica, very erotic. thanks for posting.

iluvshemales
04-04-2007, 05:01 PM
u look beautiful jessica. the force is strong in you :P

wendy48088
04-04-2007, 07:23 PM
* Deleted *

wendy48088
04-04-2007, 07:36 PM
* Deleted *

BlackAdder
04-05-2007, 12:27 AM
Its a very hard path to cleave to but I think some of the girls here pretty much know every pitfall...HA would be a really good resource for you!

arc angel
04-05-2007, 12:35 AM
keep your chin up dont listen to a few assholes who think t girls are made overnight . you look great and good luck with whatever you do . :wink:

kink234
04-05-2007, 05:25 AM
I think you look good, you have wonderful eyes.

Nyana
04-05-2007, 05:29 AM
Really nice Jessica!

Like you said in my welcome topic, always nice to have someone like us that feel the same and live the same situations.

Just sent you a PM

Fox
04-05-2007, 06:13 AM
I think if you do decide to transition the end result will be fucking amazing. I think you have a very good starting point, physically speaking. Good luck with whatever you do. :)

Kabuki
04-05-2007, 06:24 AM
Jessica is cute. I can't imagine what she would look like if she transitioned. She does have a good starting point to work with. Most of yall haven't seen pre-transitioning TGs. You can't even imagine what some girls use to look like. I wish a friend of mine would post here. She has her transition documented, and she inspires a lot of aspiring TGs. She looks great now, compare to the robust male you see in her early photos.

Ranoshin
04-06-2007, 01:24 PM
Honestly to me, I really liked the pictures.
They are very nice and you are a very nice and beautiful person. The world is full of ignorance and opinions from
people that don't understand the value of life. The value of life is to have fun and live life to its fullest in your own way. I believe you should do what your heart seeks and believe me, it will be the right choice. Hehehe, I really like the pics, very nice, stay beautiful

--from the Unknown Figure^^--

Nihility
04-06-2007, 06:45 PM
I agree with what most people are saying. Jessica looks hell cute and has amazing potential!

DST
04-30-2007, 10:33 AM
:thumbsdown

ragendude
04-30-2007, 11:42 AM
You are taking the first steps on what may prove to be a very long journey, remember the saying "the race is long and in the end you find out it was only with yourself" , you look beautiful. Don't do it for anyone else or anyone's opinion. I know it's human nature to crave acceptance but in this particular situation peoples opinions should be given little priority because if you ask 50 people you are bound to get 50 different opinions. Your own opinion and desire should be given the high priority here.

"You are beautiful no matter what they say words can't bring you down"

You are very courageous, and this goes for all of you who decided to make the transition, and I have the utmost respect for you all.

For inspiration check out Vanity when she started and look at her now. And also Sylvia Boots look at her early video's and the last ones she did, amazing changes, Vo DBalm as well!!!

Good luck

lisaparadise
04-30-2007, 01:53 PM
awe good for you girl, you kinda remind me of my early transition when i came out a few years ago i had a huge following in another forum right of the bat and i listened only to the positives they said and kept the negativity away,its all in whats inside you right now that truely matters and the strength your gonna need if and when you deside to step up from a cd to a ts.this was me 3 years ago before mones and i was over 40 when i transitioned so you have alot of positives here ,youth is the key

Tail Gunner
04-30-2007, 02:01 PM
Lisa, I think you are right to leave out the negativity that many may push upon you and I have to say it's hard to see you being over 40, ya must take great care of yourself because it was a suprise to me to read it.

lisaparadise
04-30-2007, 02:29 PM
Lisa, I think you are right to leave out the negativity that many may push upon you and I have to say it's hard to see you being over 40, ya must take great care of yourself because it was a suprise to me to read it. the negativity came from full time girls who didnt like all the attention i got,the truth is there are alot of good people in the forums that see more then a naked pix and they allowed me to share my online life from begginning to end and there the ones who truely matter,as for my age well i have 10 brothers and siters and we all look very young good jeans i quess but ya i work out everyday i always did im more of a sports freak then anyone you know,i golf as much as i can and play in as much baseball tourneys as i can.i used to hit 280 but after my boobs im lucky to hit 240 i soooooooooo freakin hate that lol

FOODMAN
04-30-2007, 03:50 PM
cute!!!!!!!!

corto
04-30-2007, 04:09 PM
you've got what it takes! Keep fullfiling your dream. You'll be beautiful if you know what you want.