PDA

View Full Version : I like the looks on this lady

canihavu
12-06-2004, 12:07 PM
Very nice :D

ONEWORLD
12-08-2004, 01:27 AM
YESSS, BASED ON THIS PICTURE, VERY NATURAL TOO...

NICE NECK & HIPS.

Realgirls4me
12-08-2004, 02:21 AM
Duplicate posting ... Sorry, fellas.

Realgirls4me
12-08-2004, 02:23 AM
Andrea is indeed a hottie, but while we're on this objectification stint, she does lack one thing I like and look for on any girl -- Calves, or calfs,(either term is correct) to spell it another way. She doesn't have any. Her face, smile, and torso are spectacular, and so are her thighs, but she really has to run down some steep hills backwards for a couple of months to those calfs out and turn her into a nine or ten.

Pickkkke-e-e-e-e-e-e-y ;)

(Is it my side of it, or is this place slower since the last maintenance call? I can't get anything to post)

intensity
12-08-2004, 02:35 AM
I really like this girl...what's the deal on her.....any contact info

ONEWORLD
12-08-2004, 06:57 AM
...she does lack one thing I like and look for on any girl -- Calves, or calfs,(either term is correct) to spell it another way. She doesn't have any. Her face, smile, and torso are spectacular, and so are her thighs, but she really has to run down some steep hills backwards for a couple of months to those calfs out and turn her into a nine or ten.

LOL @ THE RUNNING DOWN STEEP HILL ADVICE...YOU SEE I'M TOTALLY
ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS CALF ISSUE...I PREFER A SMOOTH, "STRAIGHT" LEG WITH LITTLE OR NO DEFINION...I DIDN'T WANT TO BE PICKEY, BUT I AGREE SHE DEFINITELY HAS SOME LEG "ISSUES"...

...Is it my side of it, or is this place slower since the last maintenance call? I can't get anything to post)

IT'S YOU..

JUST KIDDING :lol: THE BOARD IS PRETTY SLOW RIGHT NOW...

Realgirls4me
12-08-2004, 07:34 AM
Oneworld,

When I was in shape at one time, that was part of the routine. Sprint up a steep hill -- the steepest hill possible -- and just float, or more like bounce, back down the hill backwards springing off each calf. Not only did it provide great hops( I could easily reach six inches over the rim), but my legs were never shapelier(sp?). I prefer some shape, as well as smoothness, to the head or crown of the calf on a woman's legs. ...But then again, I'm one of those guys who likes a girl's legs to make an ass of themselves. Get it ? Make an ass of themselves ( Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ha-ha-ha-ha!). :P To each his own, huh ?

...Yeah this place is moving at glazier speed. I think I'll go make some coffee while this post gets submitted. :(

ONEWORLD
12-08-2004, 07:47 AM
...but she really has to run down some steep hills backwards for a couple of months to those calfs out and turn her into a nine or ten.

I FOUND THIS COMMENT HILARIOUS BECAUSE IT REMINDED ME OF THE PLAYBOY EVALUATIONS ON THE HOWARD STERN SHOW; WHERE, IF THE GIRL WAS A LITTLE FLABBY, HOWARD WOULD ASK THE GIRL TO JOG FROM HER HOMETOWN TO NEW YORK ...OR WOULD TELL HER TO DO 10,000 CRUNCHES, LOL TO GET INTO BETTER SHAPE FOR PLAYBOY.