View Full Version : New Girl in Brasil

seaman
12-04-2004, 05:29 PM
I just got back from two weeks in Brasil. Before I went, I surfed all the relevant sites to figure out which girls I just had to see during my trip. As things always go, many of my "must see" girls were disappointments - Yasmin Rios (got chubby, too much coke) being the worst.

But, as it always goes, you also find incredible diamonds in the rough. This girl, Nicole Castro, is 100% sweetheart and incredibly pretty. She's had a few appearances in the gringo sites (including a hardcore set on brazilian-transsexuals.com) but below my radar. Keep and eye out for her!

(Yes, BTW, she wanted this photo posted on the internet so gringos will come and call her!).

I also have a great little video of her but not sure if i can post it here.

partlycloudy
12-04-2004, 07:14 PM
hey seaman, can you list the websites you used?

if you really want to share the video you can use www.peer2mail.com

would like to see more of her

christianrod30
12-04-2004, 07:20 PM
Some pics of Nicole

LBCDO
12-04-2004, 07:49 PM
Damn, shes cute, a girl thats definately my type. Unfortunately ill prolly never go to Brazil in my life. Country scares the shit out of me. But she does look pretty good

Realgirls4me
12-04-2004, 10:01 PM
Seaman -- have we met before ? It seems you might have piqued my southern California sensabilities on occasion here and there (Were you the one who wanted to know about this forum months ago in another forum ?). ;)

... I wonder how many from that forum post in here regularly ?

Anyway, you want to post a picture of this Yasmin Rios to upgrade my memory of who it is you are referring to ? The monster got to her, huh ?

Is there a particular bar(s), area, or district, that these beautiful young women cavort in, or are they everywhere given the numbers ? Must one have a guide of some sort to hook up with them or what ? Also, how does Brazilian society view them in general ? Just curious, being I'm unfortunately not likely to ever visit. :(

seaman
12-04-2004, 11:49 PM
Yes, its me. Your careful selection of words is indicative of who you are, LOL.

Google Yasmin Rios. You'll recognize her.

Girls are all over Sao Paulo. The Grooby sites have some good info on where to find the girls and it will have more soon.

partlycloudy
12-04-2004, 11:53 PM
some yasmine rios movies

h**p://www.searchextreme.com/actordetails/Yasmine_Rios/65581406841/

and a not so good picture

seaman
12-05-2004, 03:10 AM
partlycloudy -

I used mostly the following sites

Sao Paulo
http://www.contatostranssex.com.br
http://www.chantily.com.br

Rio
http://www.riorelax.com.br

Ecstatic
12-05-2004, 03:14 AM
Nice pics of Nicole, Christianrod! I think I'll have to subscribe to your site just to get the full set. :P She is very lovely. In her Brazilian-Transsexuals hardcore shoot with Bruna, I thought for the first 50 photos (where she doesn't reveal her "secret") that it was one of BT's infamous tg/gg shoots. Bruna is sexy, but nowhere near as pretty as Nicole. She blew me away!

partlycloudy
12-05-2004, 03:41 AM
thanks seaman

seaman
12-05-2004, 07:19 PM
LOL, Ecstatic. Nicole and I watched her Bruna vids together and she was bright red. Bruna is her best friend but not the most attractive girl down there. When I started pretending I was one of the guys in the US whacking off to the vids, she obliged me with some great skills.

Ecstatic
12-06-2004, 03:27 AM
seaman, now that sounds like a good time! Is Nicole as nice as she seems?

seaman
12-06-2004, 04:00 AM
She is a terrific girl. I saw her one nite on the street and invited her back to my hotel. We spent 3-4 hours hanging out, having a few drinks, watching TV and, of course, foolin' around. The next night, she called me just as I was shooing out a GG girl I had met at a club, and I invited her for the nite. We spent the overnite, and the next morning it was pouring rain so we had room service lunch, followed by room service dinner. Her phone was ringing off the hook all day so I assume she's fairly popular these days. I can see why.

partlycloudy
12-10-2004, 10:39 PM
I also have a great little video of her but not sure if i can post it here.

was surfing the net and came across this. it says its free but theres max file size upload. heres the link:

h**p://ezshare.de/en/main.html

disnug
12-12-2004, 01:24 AM
Seaman if I had to answer your question, I think that you could probably post the video here.

Real..my curiousity is piqued .. it is a small world.
:D

D.

Realgirls4me
12-12-2004, 04:10 AM
Disnug,

Oh, don't tell me you're going to make me guess your west coast TER anonym ?

Not fair.

:)

disnug
12-12-2004, 09:10 PM
Real... actually I don't think I have ever posted there before. I just lurk there. But Disnug is the name I use for quite a few forums/ chat boards that cater to our intrests.
There are quite a few of us in fact, that post all over the place. Although, I have never read Mega's posts anywhere else. I guess he just stays here.
Take care.
D.

Realgirls4me
12-12-2004, 10:14 PM
Disnug,

So why not post there ? What did you think of my posting on "EOM"s in there, by the way ? I'm always fascinated by how many will hit a link marked "EOM" or "NT" (No Text). :roll:

I think Mega has posted there ... it was someone in all caps a month or so ago I think. I dunno.

disnug
12-13-2004, 01:11 AM
You've got taste, Sport! [EOM]. "EOM" indicates there's nothing inside, okay ?

I understand what it means, but why were you pointing it out?
Did I miss some super flame post that had to do with EOM?

As for not posting...well lets just say I have not had that much to say... yet. I just sent in a review, but it is kind of old... we will see what the mods have to say about upgrading my membership.
D.

Realgirls4me
12-13-2004, 07:11 AM
You've got taste, Sport! [EOM]. "EOM" indicates there's nothing inside, okay ?

I understand what it means, but why were you pointing it out?
Did I miss some super flame post that had to do with EOM?

D.

No, there were no flaming post or threads to precede it or prompt it, but there are many times when I just want to respond to something someone has posted with a quick one or two word response for that thread such as, I agree!..[EOM], or Great Post!..[EOM], and yet I feel somehow obligated to explain myself in more depth because I know some lurkers are going to hit the thread to "read" what's there. It's a click -- their unwarranted click and energy, I know -- that is being wasted, but it still bugs me for some reason.

I hope that explains it ? :roll: :x