View Full Version : I thing that this forum needs to be renamed to...

Urian
03-28-2007, 03:47 PM
... Kelly Shore forum.

You are so pretty girl but your levels of attention whorism have achieved levels that surpasses anything that I have seen on my life.

Why do you thing that you are special? You are another girl more, nothing more than that, a girl.

hwbs
03-29-2007, 06:06 AM
relax now,lol....she may post a ton on here but she doesn't attack or flame anyone on here..i can definitely respect her for that...plus i think her posts have gotten better since she first joined... :2cent

Trans_Lover
03-29-2007, 06:06 AM
lolololol

Kabuki
03-29-2007, 06:25 AM
relax now,lol....she may post a ton on here but she doesn't attack or flame anyone on here..i can definitely respect her for that...plus i think her posts have gotten better since she first joined... :2cent

We've already had the Kelly debate here. Her posts have gotten better, and I don't think we need anymore drama regarding her posts.

MrsKellyPierce
03-29-2007, 06:27 AM
lol at I think I'm special

MrsKellyPierce
03-29-2007, 06:30 AM
I'm sorry if I don't suck up to fattys and uglies. I refuse to. I'm not here to make money......You'll get nothing but bluntness from me. So if that bothers you Urian..I'm sorry... lol

Quinn
03-29-2007, 06:34 AM
plus i think her posts have gotten better since she first joined... :2cent Agreed.

-Quinn

Aragon21
03-29-2007, 06:40 AM

While I agree that some of her posts are valid, Hollywood. I do think she shows little tolerance for those who disagree with her, and in defending her position she does aggresively attack dissenters. :2cent

MrsKellyPierce
03-29-2007, 06:41 AM

While I agree that some of her posts are valid, Hollywood. I do think she shows little tolerance for those who disagree with her, and in defending her position she does aggresively attack dissenters. :2cent I only attack RETARDS that can't comprehand what a thread is about.

Your_Best_Kept_Secret
03-29-2007, 06:44 AM
It's a public forum on a site that allows anyone to enter and post as often as they like. What's the big deal?

If you don't like what another person says or thinks, then avoid their posts by skipping past it. If they post in a thread you want to be a part of, ignore what they say?

It's not like you HAVE to pay attention to anyone..... Complaining about who posts and how often is ridiculous.

MrsKellyPierce
03-29-2007, 06:47 AM
It's a public forum on a site that allows anyone to enter and post as often as they like. What's the big deal?

If you don't like what another person says or thinks, then avoid their posts by skipping past it. If they post in a thread you want to be a part of, ignore what they say?

It's not like you HAVE to pay attention to anyone..... Complaining about who posts and how often is ridiculous. Girl I've been saying this forever till I was blue as a blue berry lol They just like the attention themselves. And they utilize my name for it.