PDA

View Full Version : Conversations when you least expect them............

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-15-2007, 05:38 AM
I was in a meeting today and after we discussed important issues and people began filing out back to their offices, etc. a few of us sat around talking about various things. I don't remember how it began but a few of us started talking about huge breasts and a few of the [girls] many of us all know on here came up. One of the guys mentioned the Maury show and I just sat there and laughed. It was weird because these are people that NEVER talk about women in that way and we were in a room talking about how good implants looked on various women. I just thought it was interesting & cool how names were mentioned................

hwbs
03-15-2007, 05:42 AM
i remember Xzibit on" pimp my ride", shouted out the tranny themed shows on Maury...maybe hes a fan and/or a member of HA....... :lol:

hwbs
03-15-2007, 06:26 AM
one more thing about out of the blue work experiences.... i get called upto my office one day and im like ohhhh shit....then i see allanahs face on my computer screen....im like double ohhh shit....the end of the Pickle...it was actually one of those joke chain emails we got sent (i share a pc)....it showed a bunch of clothed pics of her in a slideshow then one of her with a hard on....

i dont know what i was worried about...the only thing i used internet for is to goto mlb.com or nfl.com.. :wink: ...u dont think i post threads from there,lol...

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-15-2007, 06:29 AM
still it's funny you said "OH SHIT"

stillies77
03-15-2007, 06:34 AM
one more thing about out of the blue work experiences.... i get called upto my office one day and im like ohhhh shit....then i see allanahs face on my computer screen....im like double ohhh shit....the end of the Pickle...it was actually one of those joke chain emails we got sent (i share a pc)....it showed a bunch of clothed pics of her in a slideshow then one of her with a hard on....

i dont know what i was worried about...the only thing i used internet for is to goto mlb.com or nfl.com.. :wink: ...u dont think i post threads from there,lol...

http://www.intarwebnet.com/trax/macros/ackbar.jpg

hahaha

hwbs
03-15-2007, 06:46 AM
maybe cause my boss was a member of HA and i delete all his posts :wink:

lust4ts
03-15-2007, 07:12 AM
I guess this is vaguely on topic I think, but it reminds me of the time when some of my friends from school who I do not see very often anymore had been to a trip to Thailand and visited Bangkok, this is going back a couple of years and around the time that I had just began to realize how fascinated I was by transsexuals. When they arrived back and we met up for a drink in a local pub the conversations soon turned to the ladies in the area and then someone brought up the word lady boys and started talking about how horrible it was to see these freaks that looked like girls but had cocks and kept approaching them. I looked around and everybody else was making these cringing like faces and saying things like urrh that's nasty and all I could do was think about a hot they must of looked and how I had to go and see them for myself. It was then that I realized that these people that I was surrounded by would not understand my admiration for these beautiful and special girls that they claimed to find repulsive. :)

I realize that this is kind of off topic as it is probably quite likely that the subject would be brought up, regarding a place like Bangkok, but oh well I thought I would share it anyway.

ezed
03-15-2007, 07:33 AM
I guess this is vaguely on topic I think, but it reminds me of the time when some of my friends from school who I do not see very often anymore had been to a trip to Thailand and visited Bangkok, this is going back a couple of years and around the time that I had just began to realize how fascinated I was by transsexuals. When they arrived back and we met up for a drink in a local pub the conversations soon turned to the ladies in the area and then someone brought up the word lady boys and started talking about how horrible it was to see these freaks that looked like girls but had cocks and kept approaching them. I looked around and everybody else was making these cringing like faces and saying things like urrh that's nasty and all I could do was think about a hot they must of looked and how I had to go and see them for myself. It was then that I realized that these people that I was surrounded by would not understand my admiration for these beautiful and special girls that they claimed to find repulsive. :)

I realize that this is kind of off topic as it is probably quite likely that the subject would be brought up, regarding a place like Bangkok, but oh well I thought I would share it anyway.

Ten years from now, they won't be cringing, they'll be drooling. I guarantee it. Things are moving faster now.

lust4ts
03-15-2007, 07:48 AM
Ten years from now, they won't be cringing, they'll be drooling. I guarantee it. Things are moving faster now.

Your probably right, hopefully the world will become more excepting of transsexuals and there place in society.

Although I’m sure most of them who went on the trip pulled out the petroleum jelly when they got home and jacked off over what they had seen anyway. :)

03-15-2007, 07:56 AM
http://www.intarwebnet.com/trax/macros/ackbar.jpg

hahaha

No!

BRONXBODY
03-15-2007, 07:16 PM

Lol, that reminds me of the time someone posted a pic of Patricia Arujo on my Myspace page, first with clothes then without then a picture of Erik Estrada saying "you're a Homo" All my friends were like damn I got fooled and were laughing and saying how nasty that was, I was just thinking to myself..."AWESOME" she's HOT!! :twisted: