PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Lookalikes ?

muttley
03-14-2007, 09:31 AM
I thought it might be fun to post pictures of your favorite trans-gender girl nest to a celebrity you think they look similar too and say who you think is hotter.

Here is one of Rebeca Cartwright next to Bianca Carvalho. I think they look similar personally.

I think Bianca is the hotter one of these two.

spedius
03-14-2007, 10:24 AM

Hi muttley,

I noticed that you have no avatar.

Would you like to use this one?

Spedius

muttley
03-14-2007, 10:30 AM
Thats the Image I usually use. I hadnt got round to adding it in thanks for the reminder.

Holly Valance and Roberta Nogueira

I think Roberta is way hotter.

muttley
03-14-2007, 10:32 AM
[edit] grrr its timing out and double posting :(
(sorry folks)

stillies77
03-14-2007, 08:03 PM
Eva Mendes and Allanah starr are looking more and more alike in my opinion

muttley
03-14-2007, 10:16 PM
Ok I tried to find some pictures to see them both side by side
(you were sposed to post piccys)

Now you tell us who you think is hotter.

blackmagic
03-14-2007, 10:38 PM
i think your insane muttley considering none have any stark resemblance to any celebrity but thats just me.

anyways, heres Bolee Spears, if my memory serves me correct she actually beat out a bunch of GGs in the britney spears look alike contest.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 10:44 PM
i think your insane muttley considering none have any stark resemblance to any celebrity but thats just me.

anyways, heres Bolee Spears, if my memory serves me correct she actually beat out a bunch of GGs in the britney spears look alike contest. NO that was Britney Valentine

blackmagic
03-14-2007, 10:48 PM

anyways, heres Bolee Spears, if my memory serves me correct she actually beat out a bunch of GGs in the britney spears look alike contest. NO that was Britney Valentine

LMAO god i get those 2 confused so much!!

blackmagic
03-14-2007, 10:50 PM
NO that was Britney Valentine

is she the one who was on the tyra show too?

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 10:51 PM
NO that was Britney Valentine[/quote]

is she the one who was on the tyra show too?[/quote] yeah and Rikki Lake

Aragon21
03-14-2007, 10:55 PM
Camilla de Castro
http://brasil.indymedia.org/images/2005/08/325756.jpg

and Adrianne Curry
http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model/adrianne-curry/pictures/adrianne-curry-picture-1.jpg

And how about Jessica Simpson
http://www.nndb.com/people/718/000026640/jessica-simpson.jpg

and our very own beauty Kelly Shore

blackmagic
03-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Camilla de Castro

and Adrianne Curry

And how about Jessica Simpson

and our very own beauty Kelly Shore

im in slight agreement with that............ but kelly has her own style so, when she makes it big :wink: she'll be her own celebrity

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 11:02 PM
Awe thanks Aragon sweetie and I love that name -- I loved Lord of The Rings and just thought it sounds so sexy and strong. If I ever have children...it's what I will name my boy..I want a boy and a girl lol

Thank you Blackmagic sweety

Rory
03-14-2007, 11:46 PM
these two look alike

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 12:01 AM
these two look alike Ashlee looks so much better with her new nose job.

blackmagic
03-15-2007, 12:06 AM
these two look alike

LOL those 2 have the same nose, those 2 look alike?????????? uhhhhhh no :lol:

blackmagic
03-15-2007, 12:11 AM
*raises eyebrow* hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... close

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 12:18 AM
*raises eyebrow* hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... close yeah she took my nose only thing I don't have is the indention in my chin lol

phxguy
03-15-2007, 12:21 AM
I liked Ashlee before her nose job.

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 12:31 AM
I liked Ashlee before her nose job. I like her better now she looks more refined and soft. She wants to go into acting again, so I think it was a good decision on her part.

blackmagic
03-15-2007, 12:46 AM
yeah she took my nose only thing I don't have is the indention in my chin lol

ahhhhhh the famous Butt chin.... LOL

I liked Ashlee before her nose job.

eh screw celebrities, I liked lindsay lohan, and hilary duff but lusting for them only makes matters worse.

Not a chance that any of us would ever date any, well maybe allanah might, but lol ill stick with the home grown texas girls :D ( lol no not jessica simpson, ashley, beyonce, or alexis bledel ) *drools* god Texas women sure are hot!! :P

tsmandy
03-15-2007, 01:13 AM
Found this link on another site. Have fun people with time on your hands

http://www.myheritage.com/

Aragon21
03-15-2007, 01:42 AM
I have to say that I prefered Ashlee's pre-nose job.

Imperfections are what I mostly end up remembering fondly about ex-es. And many people I have spoke to agree. It is in those things unique about our loved ones that end up being such a major turn on.

Now I would never suggest TS/TG is an imperfection, but as an admirer that would like to have a true relationship, you ALL can agree that men like myself are here because of the beautiful ladies here uniqueness.

muttley
03-15-2007, 01:43 AM
Kelly, you could always get yer chin done to look the same.

:P

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 01:46 AM
Kelly, you could always get yer chin done to look the same.

:P I think I'll pass on that surgery lol

tsntx
03-15-2007, 02:22 AM
actually kelly is wrong.. bolee is the one that beat out a bunch of gg's and was on the grahm norton show w/ britney ...

britney valentine is a waste of space and was on ricki lake... not tyra

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 02:24 AM
actually kelly is wrong.. bolee is the one that beat out a bunch of gg's and was on the grahm norton show w/ britney ...

britney valentine is a waste of space and was on ricki lake... not tyra Britney Valentine beat GGs on Mtv though thats how she met Britney and I didn't say she was hot I just said that was who he was talking about lol

blackmagic
03-15-2007, 02:27 AM

britney valentine is a waste of space and was on ricki lake... not tyra

:roll:

tsntx
03-15-2007, 02:32 AM
oh thats right she did that horrible episode where she was cast to do the random guys makeup...

i have never heard of her being on mtv... i think your thinking of me kelly when i was on mtv and got tickets to her toxic tour and beat out 150 other girls

either way... theres been at least 5 britney impersonators that have "beat out real girls" for one contest or another so in truth everyones right

and black magic dont roll ur eyes at me... i was siding w/ you all you had to do was post the pic and say i was mistaken... geez get a life

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 02:38 AM
oh thats right she did that horrible episode where she was cast to do the random guys makeup...

i have never heard of her being on mtv... i think your thinking of me kelly when i was on mtv and got tickets to her toxic tour and beat out 150 other girls

either way... theres been at least 5 britney impersonators that have "beat out real girls" for one contest or another so in truth everyones right

and black magic dont roll ur eyes at me... i was siding w/ you all you had to do was post the pic and say i was mistaken... geez get a lifeBritney Barbie Valentine
Send eMail Visit Website

URNA Chat Status IndicatorAge: 24
West Hollywood, CA
United States Flag for United States

(Prefer Not to Say) Drag Queen (Genetic Male)
Listed Under: Girl (M2F), Model, Performer
Looking for: Admirers, Friends, Performers

Fun and Flirty Girl from Texas on her way to Los Angeles BABY!! Have done lots of shows around the country - won an episdoe of Ricki Lake (the battle of the celebrity impersonators) and will be seen in Miss Congeniality 2! Have been featured on MTV and in the national enquirer as well as the Uk's HEAT magazine! Lots of wonderful experiences like working with the ultimate diva Shequida in NY and also doing shows at Ms. Spears' resturant NYLA while in New York! Looking to break into the biz for real when I move out to LA in Feb!! check out my site www.britneyvalentine.com
much love ! B.

Last Logon: Dec 30th, 2006
Modified: Aug 19th, 2006

blackmagic
03-15-2007, 03:06 AM
and black magic dont roll ur eyes at me... i was siding w/ you all you had to do was post the pic and say i was mistaken... geez get a life

no jen you never side with me, all you seem to do is make mean comments and be rude to me and hey ill smile at you saying this instead of rolling my eyes :D

step up to the plate be nice and get on with life. :D

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 03:08 AM
You two have this love hate thing it's kind of hot lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-15-2007, 03:23 AM
I never saw Britney Valentine perform before but she does horrible at her choreography, and maybe thats just cause I took 12 years of dance but what do others think?? She is messing up all the movements looks like a drunken drag queen lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aet8-FDH4fg

blackmagic
03-15-2007, 06:38 AM
You two have this love hate thing it's kind of hot lol

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

LOL i wish it was neither, i wish it was just a normal convo between the 2 of us, no hating nada. :D