PDA

View Full Version : If I don't

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 07:12 AM
Reply to your messages on here in private

On myspace: I may of added you but it doesn't mean I want you to send me a hundred emails a day it's annoying.

My messenger: If I deny you the first time don't try again?

Etc there is a reason I don't respond, we will just leave it at that. Rather than starting an argument and keep asking why?

I hate it when guys are like I wont get offended and keep persisting why you don't want to talk to them or aren't interested. Then when you finally say your opinion you become a BITCH, A CUNT, etc etc etc etc....

I just don't get it lol

I'm sure the ladies have the same thing.

However with that being said if you would like to talk in the forums rather than being scared and spineless to post I will talk to you. Other than that stop messaging me if I don't reply the first thousand times you try.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 07:18 AM
Kelly, will you marry me??? lol what do you look like :P scaredy cat

Chase
03-14-2007, 07:33 AM

On myspace: I may of added you but it doesn't mean I want you to send me a hundred emails a day it's annoying.

Etc there is a reason I don't respond, we will just leave it at that. Rather than starting an argument and keep asking why?

I hate it when guys are like I wont get offended and keep persisting why you don't want to talk to them or aren't interested. Then when you finally say your opinion you become a BITCH, A CUNT, etc etc etc etc....

I just don't get it lol

However with that being said if you would like to talk in the forums rather than being scared and spineless to post I will talk to you. Other than that stop messaging me if I don't reply the first thousand times you try.

I asked to be your friend. YOu can deny.

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 07:45 AM

I just don't get it lol

I asked to be your friend. YOu can deny. I don't deny due to the fact it takes to dang long to go through every profile to find out what kind of person they are etc

blackmagic
03-14-2007, 08:11 AM

I just don't get it lol

LOL look into getting a new background format that prohibits the use of messaging?

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 08:14 AM

I just don't get it lol

LOL look into getting a new background format that prohibits the use of messaging? Blackmagic I made it public so I don't have to respond to each and everyone since I know 90 percent are from this board --- and having the same argument over and over again of why aren't you interested in me or why don't you want to talk to me...etc etc etc etc

tsntx
03-14-2007, 08:21 AM
read my myspace thread.. same bs.. i also dont get why the answer "NO" isnt good enough... just block and ignore ppl... they wanna be horses asses let em do it on their own time and not yours -j

blackmagic
03-14-2007, 08:36 AM
read my myspace thread.. same bs.. i also dont get why the answer "NO" isnt good enough... just block and ignore ppl... they wanna be horses asses let em do it on their own time and not yours -j

................................. perfectly said!

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 08:39 AM
read my myspace thread.. same bs.. i also dont get why the answer "NO" isnt good enough... just block and ignore ppl... they wanna be horses asses let em do it on their own time and not yours -j REAL TALK lol