View Full Version : A recap about last nite....

mrlaredo
03-13-2007, 02:10 AM
It was my firts time and I cant stop thinking about it! It all happend so fast. I didnt know how the scene was here where I live so I went to a gay bar hopeing to meet a "Hung Angel". What are the odds of that :roll: ? Well I won the lottery last night. She was about 5' 8" or so, thin nice curves verry passive and packing!! We talked a little and she disclosed to me that she wasnt a lesbian but a "lady with a surprise" and I replied "who am I to judge?" as i jumped for joy in my mind. So after a few drinks and hitting it off she went to the rest room...so I followed :twisted: . She went into the womans rest room and I knocked(I was buzzing :wink: ). She knew it was me and told me to give her a second. She opend the door and was waiting in full salute with her skirt picked up around her waiste. She even had put on a strawberry flaver condom. She asked me If I was suprised and I said 'no actually I'm relieved". I squated down and began to put her in my mouth. I had never done this before but I had an idea from knowing what I like when its being done to me. Soon enough she was gagging me and I felt like my pants were going to rip. I was so exited that I only stopped to gasp for air. I told her to coach me and she wisperd that I was doing just fine. This went of for a few minutes and she asked me to stand. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled down my underwear. She asked me if I was afraid and I replied that I was eager. She pulled a smalll squeez bottle of lube out of her purse and rubbed it on herself. She asked me how I wanted it and I bent over the sink. She warned me that it might sting a little but I was too relaxed after having more than a few drinks. She started slow and I pushed back hard. She let out a loud "OH" and started to rock back and forth. Slowly we picked up more momemtum. She was thrusting me back and forth by my waist. I soon started to push back harder as she was hitting this spot that I belive was my "G" spot. I was leaking like mad and it felt like I was going to explode. I have never felt anything this good before!!I reached back and pulled her all the way up against me and held her there. She let out a big moan. I moved her hands to my sholders and began to rock back and forth till she was getting full travel(the head felt so good as it went in and out 8) ) in long eaven fast strokes. I pushed back harder with each thrust forward. After about 10 minutes I felt her get even bigger and then she gave one bug push and held it there ass she let out a light yelp. I quickly spun around, pulled off her condom and took her in my mouth again as she started to shake she proceeded to empty herself in my throat.

We kissed, she thanked me, gave me her number and asked for me to call her later. Me, I went home and masterbated thinking about it in bead. I never though it would go down like that. Now i know why gay guys stay gay :D . I got used and loved every bit of it. She totally turned my on to cock as that is all I could think about today and I have to say that I might have to try that with a guy. I need to know if its the same or if I really just like girls with something extra. I have allways wonderd about my sexuality. I guess its time to find out. Ill keep you guys posted.......if you're intrested.

peggygee
03-13-2007, 02:51 AM
You know what to do.

Penthouse
PO Box 420235
Palm Coast, FL 32142-0235
Attn: Letters To Penthouse

http://penthouseletters.com/submitletterform.html

:roll:

Ecstatic
03-13-2007, 03:02 AM
Fun time!

LOL@peggy's reply!

chefmike
03-13-2007, 03:08 AM
Is that you, Jerry Falwell?

hwbs
03-13-2007, 03:27 AM
agreed Peggy...gotta love Penthouse forums :lol:

Snoriega27
03-13-2007, 03:39 AM
She even had put on a strawberry flaver condom.

I just checked with Miss Manners and she suggests cherry-flavored condoms for first-timers.

tsntx
03-13-2007, 05:30 AM
lol at peggy

olite71
03-13-2007, 05:44 AM
You know what to do.

Penthouse
PO Box 420235
Palm Coast, FL 32142-0235
Attn: Letters To Penthouse

http://penthouseletters.com/submitletterform.html

:roll:

BRAVISIMO!

ezed
03-13-2007, 06:44 AM
It was my firts time and I cant stop thinking about it! It all happend so fast. I didnt know how the scene was here where I live so I went to a gay bar hopeing to meet a "Hung Angel". What are the odds of that :roll: ? Well I won the lottery last night. She was about 5' 8" or so, thin nice curves verry passive and packing!! We talked a little and she disclosed to me that she wasnt a lesbian but a "lady with a surprise" and I replied "who am I to judge?" as i jumped for joy in my mind. So after a few drinks and hitting it off she went to the rest room...so I followed :twisted: . She went into the womans rest room and I knocked(I was buzzing :wink: ). She knew it was me and told me to give her a second. She opend the door and was waiting in full salute with her skirt picked up around her waiste. She even had put on a strawberry flaver condom. She asked me If I was suprised and I said 'no actually I'm relieved". I squated down and began to put her in my mouth. I had never done this before but I had an idea from knowing what I like when its being done to me. Soon enough she was gagging me and I felt like my pants were going to rip. I was so exited that I only stopped to gasp for air. I told her to coach me and she wisperd that I was doing just fine. This went of for a few minutes and she asked me to stand. She unbuttoned my pants and pulled down my underwear. She asked me if I was afraid and I replied that I was eager. She pulled a smalll squeez bottle of lube out of her purse and rubbed it on herself. She asked me how I wanted it and I bent over the sink. She warned me that it might sting a little but I was too relaxed after having more than a few drinks. She started slow and I pushed back hard. She let out a loud "OH" and started to rock back and forth. Slowly we picked up more momemtum. She was thrusting me back and forth by my waist. I soon started to push back harder as she was hitting this spot that I belive was my "G" spot. I was leaking like mad and it felt like I was going to explode. I have never felt anything this good before!!I reached back and pulled her all the way up against me and held her there. She let out a big moan. I moved her hands to my sholders and began to rock back and forth till she was getting full travel(the head felt so good as it went in and out 8) ) in long eaven fast strokes. I pushed back harder with each thrust forward. After about 10 minutes I felt her get even bigger and then she gave one bug push and held it there ass she let out a light yelp. I quickly spun around, pulled off her condom and took her in my mouth again as she started to shake she proceeded to empty herself in my throat.

We kissed, she thanked me, gave me her number and asked for me to call her later. Me, I went home and masterbated thinking about it in bead. I never though it would go down like that. Now i know why gay guys stay gay :D . I got used and loved every bit of it. She totally turned my on to cock as that is all I could think about today and I have to say that I might have to try that with a guy. I need to know if its the same or if I really just like girls with something extra. I have allways wonderd about my sexuality. I guess its time to find out. Ill keep you guys posted.......if you're intrested.

Did either of you wash your hands when you left the restroom?

chefmike
03-13-2007, 07:11 AM
Did either of you wash your hands when you left the restroom?

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 07:13 AM
ah, young love...reminds me of my first date with Lisa O'donnell at Lovers Point......except for the gratuitous public restroom fuckfest....but none the less.

chefmike
03-13-2007, 07:23 AM
ah, young love...reminds me of my first date with Lisa O'donnell at Lovers Point......except for the gratuitous public restroom fuckfest....but none the less.

My Lisa?

mrlaredo
03-19-2007, 04:57 AM
I'm sory if I described my story in too much detail :roll: . I can see how it's hard to belive though. But hey I know it's true and I was just excited to tell someone since I'm still in the closet about mey feelings....and we both washed more than our hands in that bathroom.

I did have a run in with a guy on Thursday. I wanted to see if I'm gay of if I'm only into T-women. Well I met a guy and after some drinks we worked our way back to his place. I did sucked his cock but it wasnt what I expected. It felt diferent than my previouse experience. But I closed my eyed and finished him off none the less. He wanted to return the favor but I thanked him and left. It didnt feel rite.

I called Sherry(the girl from last weekend) yesterday and I came to realize that I'm a defenite bottom. She is very agresive though and at times a little rough. But the feelings I have when I'm with her are crazy. pleasing her makes me insane. i dont even have to finish. Just knowing that she is getting off makes me want to explode.

Well if you guys dont belive me thats ok. I'm just glad that this forum is here so that people like myself that have to keep our feelings bottled up have an oulet where we can express ourselfs.