PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel it's wrong?

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:04 PM
So I am on a few "straight sites"...and I put my status as female. And I talk to the guys for awhile to let them get to know me, then if I want to meet them I tell them. It usually works out in my favor, but there's always that small percent that get mad. Do you think I am wrong for doing it this way? Should I tell them flat out?

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Whoever answered yes can you please give me your reasoning???

rvince
03-12-2007, 09:10 PM
"flat out", maybe not, but IMHO you should tell them "early enough"... At least that's how the TS'es I know IRL do.

tsntx
03-12-2007, 09:10 PM
i didnt vote.. but im on a ton of "straight" sites and i always say female as i dont see myself as male... nor do any guys... look at me.. i dont look like a male why would i claim to be one... anyway... while i say female i also put in my profile that im a TS... i think its dumb not to... why would you want to waste all that time laying down the groundwork for a relationship only for the guy to be turned off and leave? dumb.. say female so guys that arent gay get you in their searches and put that youre a TS in there to weed out the guys that dont have the desire to be w/ you... makes sence dontcha think?

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:11 PM
"flat out", maybe not, but IMHO you should tell them "early enough"... At least that's how the TS'es I know IRL do. I always tell them but not when I am first getting to know them, so they can learn about me and my personality. I don't feel being a transexual makes me who I am as far as persona.

SarahG
03-12-2007, 09:12 PM
-deleted-

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:12 PM
i didnt vote.. but im on a ton of "straight" sites and i always say female as i dont see myself as male... nor do any guys... look at me.. i dont look like a male why would i claim to be one... anyway... while i say female i also put in my profile that im a TS... i think its dumb not to... why would you want to waste all that time laying down the groundwork for a relationship only for the guy to be turned off and leave? dumb.. say female so guys that arent gay get you in their searches and put that youre a TS in there to weed out the guys that dont have the desire to be w/ you... makes sence dontcha think? Oh I get what you are saying but I'm saying I don't tell them till after you get through the civilities and start really talking so about 20 minutes of talking then I say something. Or if they suggest we should meet I say something. Do you feel thats dumb?

joeboz
03-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Well, as long as you make it known before you meet them it shouldn't be an issue. It's about whats on the inside rather than what is between your legs.

Just be safe.

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:13 PM
I voted that it isn't wrong... I have done the same thing myself from time to time... but I make sure the guy always knows before ever actually meeting in person. Yeah I feel the same...I think it avoids finding tranny chasers and an actual "straight" guy.

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:14 PM
Well, as long as you make it known before you meet them it shouldn't be an issue. It's about whats on the inside rather than what is between your legs.

Just be safe. I always do -- I mean when I was younger I'd play the tranny trick game which was really unsafe -- but you do silly things when you just want to be sexually active with a straight guy and you are only 18 lol

tsntx
03-12-2007, 09:15 PM
^^ it doesnt but if a guy doesnt want to explore that or interested in a TS woman... then you wasted your time and his when you could have easily weeded him out...

heres my yahoo personal as an example....

http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/profile?cmd=view&src=search&resulttype=1&kws=0&searchinternal=1&position=8&total=128&adid=personals-1159347196-453713&affid=&searchview=1&searchsort=9&speed=2&advanced=1&primary=&searchname=&frmsrch=1

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:17 PM
^^ it doesnt but if a guy doesnt want to explore that or interested in a TS woman... then you wasted your time and his when you could have easily weeded him out...

http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/profile?cmd=view&src=search&resulttype=1&kws=0&searchinternal=1&position=8&total=128&adid=personals-1159347196-453713&affid=&searchview=1&searchsort=9&speed=2&advanced=1&primary=&searchname=&frmsrch=1Your dog is so adorable..yeah thats true..but the reason I was saying this is cause I met a guy off this site the other night and we had a wonderful date he never once mentioned sex or about me being a transexual which was refreshing. And he was hot to boot. lol

tsntx
03-12-2007, 09:18 PM
i didnt vote.. but im on a ton of "straight" sites and i always say female as i dont see myself as male... nor do any guys... look at me.. i dont look like a male why would i claim to be one... anyway... while i say female i also put in my profile that im a TS... i think its dumb not to... why would you want to waste all that time laying down the groundwork for a relationship only for the guy to be turned off and leave? dumb.. say female so guys that arent gay get you in their searches and put that youre a TS in there to weed out the guys that dont have the desire to be w/ you... makes sence dontcha think? Oh I get what you are saying but I'm saying I don't tell them till after you get through the civilities and start really talking so about 20 minutes of talking then I say something. Or if they suggest we should meet I say something. Do you feel thats dumb?

if youre really doing it w/ in 20 mins then theres no issue and your not investing that much time...

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:19 PM

if youre really doing it w/ in 20 mins then theres no issue and your not investing that much time... Yeah it's usually about 20 minutes up to an hour of convo before I say anything. I think you can tell if the person is actually feeling you or not.

Mami-Liiciouz
So I am on a few "straight sites"...and I put my status as female. And I talk to the guys for awhile to let them get to know me, then if I want to meet them I tell them. It usually works out in my favor, but there's always that small percent that get mad. Do you think I am wrong for doing it this way? Should I tell them flat out?

I do the same, I don't think its wrong.

tsntx

http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/profile?cmd=view&src=search&resulttype=1&kws=0&searchinternal=1&position=8&total=128&adid=personals-1159347196-453713&affid=&searchview=1&searchsort=9&speed=2&advanced=1&primary=&searchname=&frmsrch=1Your dog is so adorable..yeah thats true..but the reason I was saying this is cause I met a guy off this site the other night and we had a wonderful date he never once mentioned sex or about me being a transexual which was refreshing. And he was hot to boot. lol

well thats how a REAL first date should be... there shouldnt ever be a focus on sex ... if it comes up ... say well since were at dinner and not at my place this constitutes as an outcall and that will be $350 lol -j

Vicki Richter
03-12-2007, 09:20 PM
No it isn't wrong at all. I do the same thing.

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:20 PM

I do the same, I don't think its wrong. Yeah I don't see the big deal either, however I have had a coulple guys get real mad at me. Saying I made them gay now cause they thought a dude was hot and all that other hoopla that comes with it. So it just made me wonder if maybe I am in the wrong.

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:22 PM

well thats how a REAL first date should be... there shouldnt ever be a focus on sex ... if it comes up ... say well since were at dinner and not at my place this constitutes as an outcall and that will be $350 lol -j Yes definitely, but it seems that your transitioning always comes up, how long you been living as a girl how do you do this your hands are this your face is this and that just annoys me.

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:22 PM
No it isn't wrong at all. I do the same thing. This must be my first good thread if Vicki responded to it lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:28 PM
I would say that it is important to let them know before meeting them in person, i've known straight guys (Usually young and macho minded) who would possibly react violently if surprised in person and the internet is already a dangerous enough place to arrange to meet someone you don't know without adding to that risk.

If you met them in person in a club or bar or something and they haven't already suspected that you're a TS then you'll need to find the least awkward time to tell them. If he thinks that you're a GG then it will be an awkward moment no matter what............

Just my 2 cents. :wink: Oh in clubs I'm like sweety you can't dance with me..Or no you can't buy me a drink..and if they persist then I tell them lol Sometimes the reaction is a bit embarassing and rude. :oops: But at least I was honest.

Vala_TS
03-12-2007, 09:31 PM
No I don't think it is. Although, why bother with "straight" sites? To avoid the "Tranny chasers"?

And since when do most guys not mind the whole transexual thing? I thought most regular guys were put off by it.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:34 PM
No I don't think it is. Although, why bother with "straight" sites? To avoid the "Tranny chasers"?

And since when do most guys not mind the whole transexual thing? I thought most regular guys were put off by it.

Vala, Nah I don't find thats true. A lot of guys don't even know they exsist or transsexuals don't look like what they see on Jerry Springer.

Vala_TS
03-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Weird.

So what do you tell them? That you are a male/formerly a male or that you are a woman with a dick or what exactly?

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:38 PM
Weird.

So what do you tell them? That you are a male/formerly a male or that you are a woman with a dick or what exactly?

Vala, No we have our real conversation...and then when they say would you like to meet..I'm like well I'm different than other girls sweety I don't think you'd be interested....then they are like what? And then they see what I've typed on my profile and they are like well I know you are different most girls are annoying. And I'm like noooo lol I mean really different...then I say I'm a pre-op transexual I don't say anything about I'm a dude or a man I'm not a crossdresser :lol: and just by saying I'm a Dude would be a turn off lol

joeboz
03-12-2007, 09:38 PM

Just be safe. I always do -- I mean when I was younger I'd play the tranny trick game which was really unsafe -- but you do silly things when you just want to be sexually active with a straight guy and you are only 18 lol
lol, yeah, that is how I got into admiring ts ladies - I was "tricked" :P been loving gurls ever since...

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:39 PM

lol, yeah, that is how I got into admiring ts ladies - I was "tricked" :P been loving gurls ever since... :lol: How'd you find out?

Vala_TS
03-12-2007, 09:40 PM
Weird.

Vala, No we have our real conversation...and then when they say would you like to meet..I'm like well I'm different than other girls sweety I don't think you'd be interested....then they are like what? And then they see what I've typed on my profile and they are like well I know you are different most girls are annoying. And I'm like noooo lol I mean really different...then I say I'm a pre-op transexual I don't say anything about I'm a dude or a man I'm not a crossdresser :lol: and just by saying I'm a Dude would be a turn off lol

And they know what a pre op transexual is?

And what is up with the spelling of transexual with an extra "s"? I hate that spelling.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Weird.

And what is up with the spelling of transexual with an extra "s"? I hate that spelling.

Vala, Well no not typically, but I'll explain it by saying I have the same anatomy as you do till I go through the post op surgery. But I don't say You know I'm A man baby lol or I'm a Dude

SarahG
03-12-2007, 09:42 PM
-deleted-

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 09:43 PM
Yeah I don't see the big deal either, however I have had a coulple guys get real mad at me. Saying I made them gay now cause they thought a dude was hot and all that other hoopla that comes with it. So it just made me wonder if maybe I am in the wrong.

I have never had a guy get mad... in talking before hand, they will go offline or off the phone but thats it.

Now I am bi and my profiles etc state as much and I have found GG lesbians are quicker to get mad about it than guys... but thats just personal expirence. lol I had them get mad but I'm in the sticks lol Oh girls really they always are thats so cool etc

Azanti
03-12-2007, 10:01 PM
I do not think there is a right or wrong answer to this scenario. Different people handle things like no other person. It's all about using good judgement at the right moment or time.

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Can one of the individuals that answered to yes its wrong..give their insight. I'd like to hear it.

Vala_TS
03-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Weird.

Vala, Well no not typically, but I'll explain it by saying I have the same anatomy as you do till I go through the post op surgery. But I don't say You know I'm A man baby lol or I'm a Dude

So you want SRS in the future or are you just telling them that for comfort?

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 10:26 PM
Weird.

Vala, Omg of course I do..It's been 12 years of waiting and still waiting! I definitely don't want to keep it.

Vala_TS
03-12-2007, 10:32 PM
Weird.

Vala, Omg of course I do..It's been 12 years of waiting and still waiting! I definitely don't want to keep it.

I thought you didn't, because you said you liked to use your dick.

I am definately not getting SRS, I like having a dick. Functional or not, I still like having one.

I feel like it's something special to be a transexual and that keeping it is a statement, at least for me anyway. I have no desire to have a pussy.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Weird.

I thought you didn't, because you said you liked to use your dick.

I am definately not getting SRS, I like having a dick. Functional or not, I still like having one.

I feel like it's something special to be a transexual and that keeping it is a statement, at least for me anyway. I have no desire to have a pussy.

Vala, Just because I like utilizing it doesn't mean I don't want to get rid of it. I want the fairytale life..I want to be normal. I see great guys go so much not because of me but because I still have a penis. If I didn't have that setback I'd be with who I wanted right now. And yes I do mean set back...I am not into tranny chasers.

Lone Wolf
03-12-2007, 10:40 PM
You should always be honest about yourself Kelly. You are a beautiful woman in your own right, let them judge you on that

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 10:43 PM
You should always be honest about yourself Kelly. You are a beautiful woman in your own right, let them judge you on that Exactly they will judge me from what they see in the media not because of who I am..If they don't see that side at first they take the time to get to know me. Rather than be like EWW thats a Chick with a Dick sorry for the rudeness on that.

Vala_TS
03-12-2007, 10:50 PM
I guess I can understand that. But personally, I feel it's a huge cop-out for a Tgirl to get SRS then deny any accounts of formerly being a TS anywhere, of course, this is a given in real life but on the net, not so much but it still happens.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 10:51 PM
I guess I can understand that. But personally, I feel it's a huge cop-out for a Tgirl to get SRS then deny any accounts of formerly being a TS anywhere, of course, this is a given in real life but on the net, not so much but it still happens.

Vala, I don't feel it is, she is a woman. Why should she say she is a transexual? She's a WOMAN. lol

legman
03-12-2007, 10:54 PM
Actually Kelly, your scenario when you were 18 is a fantasy of mine. I am a marries straight man who adores t-girls. My fantasy is to romance a girl and become very close with her. We would caress, and touch and kiss but stop short of going further. Then, one night we get a little buzzed and are really horney. She would start playing with me and doing oral and then when I want to recipricate, wow! a raging hard on in my face. I am feeling faint just writing this...of course we finish the deed with her drilling me like there was no tomorrow, and I take my first taste of spunk. Oh if only this could ever happen.

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 10:55 PM
Actually Kelly, your scenario when you were 18 is a fantasy of mine. I am a marries straight man who adores t-girls. My fantasy is to romance a girl and become very close with her. We would caress, and touch and kiss but stop short of going further. Then, one night we get a little buzzed and are really horney. She would start playing with me and doing oral and then when I want to recipricate, wow! a raging hard on in my face. I am feeling faint just writing this...of course we finish the deed with her drilling me like there was no tomorrow, and I take my first taste of spunk. Oh if only this could ever happen. Well good luck with your venture..but none of the guys I was with found out..I played the Virgin that just liked to suck cock :lol:

dan_yearsgone83
03-12-2007, 10:58 PM
I think every circle of friends needs 1 "virgin" girl to fill that role just for those special occasions were everyone gets plastered and wants blowjobs.

(Just my opinion.)

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 11:02 PM
I think every circle of friends needs 1 "virgin" girl to fill that role just for those special occasions were everyone gets plastered and wants blowjobs.

(Just my opinion.) :lol:

Vala_TS
03-12-2007, 11:03 PM

Vala, I don't feel it is, she is a woman. Why should she say she is a transexual? She's a WOMAN. lol

Like it or not a post op transexual is STILL a transexual, technically speaking. Know what I mean?

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 11:03 PM
5 people have answered to YES -- It's wrong and not one has stated their reasoning PECKERWOODS Lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 11:05 PM

Like it or not a post op transexual is STILL a transexual, technically speaking. Know what I mean?

Vala, Not to me and many other men I have spoken to. I am not talking about tranny chasers I'm talking about straight guys --- alot have said they would date me and be with me if I had had the change downstairs. But they couldn't fathom it while I still had it Vala. A lot of the men on here are just about the cock...no offense to them. I am talking real life situations or with your everyday straight guy. Not one with a fantasy to get freaky with a chick who has a penis.

Vala_TS
03-12-2007, 11:06 PM

Vala, Not to me and many other men I have spoken to. I am not talking about tranny chasers I'm talking about straight guys --- alot have said they would date me and be with me if I had had the change downstairs. But they couldn't fathom it while I still had it Vala. A lot of the men on here are just about the cock...no offense to them. I am talking real life situations or with your everyday straight guy. Not one with a fantasy to get freaky with a chick who has a penis.

Weird. Those must be pretty desperate guys! lol! Most guys would still be put off even without the whole penis thing.

Vala,

Ecstatic
03-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Kelly, this is like the Stealth Thread Lite, lol. I mean, a lighter look at the same issue. I don't think it's wrong at all. I think it's wrong to go deep stealth and never tell your husband, say, but other than a committed relationship, I don't think it's wrong at all.

Vala, the "correct" spelling is with two s's: trans-sexual, but in practice I think either way is OK.

Vala_TS
03-12-2007, 11:08 PM
Yes, I realize that is the "correct" spelling but something about that spelling just puts me off.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 11:09 PM

Weird. Those must be pretty desperate guys! lol! Most guys would still be put off even without the whole penis thing.

Vala, I don't find that true if they see the looks of a woman they are definitely attracted to..has the personality they want for their woman...and has the voice of a woman. I don't think men are put off at all. I have never had one in person that has been.

joeboz
03-13-2007, 12:16 AM

lol, yeah, that is how I got into admiring ts ladies - I was "tricked" :P been loving gurls ever since... :lol: How'd you find out?

This is kind of a longer story, but I have the time...

I was out with my rugby team in Georgetown (DC), I play for a semi-pro team in DC. We were at a night club dancing & drinking and I saw this super hot chick. I moved over towards her because she looked like she wanted to dance. She danced, but it was somewhat standoffish. So I kind of moved on and ended up back at the bar. about an hour later she was in my vicinity & made eye contact again.

I had no idea she was ts, I totally thought she was a regular chick. I walked over to her and introduced myself & we talked for about 10-15 mins. I bought her a drink and she started making out with me, my buddies were all fooled as well - one was trying for her affections as well.

Ultimately, we got a cab together and she told me in the cab that she "had more to offer than a regular girl", being drunk, my inhibitions were down and I didn't understand what she meant, then she whispered that she was a transsexual.

My response was that I thought she was joking - I had hear of this sort of thing before, however I had never actually seen it. So, we hooked up, that night, it was better sex than I had ever had - simply amazing. (I topped her if you're wondering, I don't bottom).

Then we dated for some time after that (roughly a year & 1/2) and we broke up, amicably and still hook up on occasion. I'm not gonna pour out my life story in my 4th post so I'll end it now ;)

specialk
03-13-2007, 12:18 AM
From another perspective, look at it this way:

Your looking at profiles online, and you see the hottest guy, right age, lots of stuff in common. You get to talking online, it seems too good to be true. Soul mate stuff. After several days on the phone, when all is going great, the 2 of you get together for dinner. Dinner couldn't be better, so you invite him over for a drink. Things go great and you suggest a sleep over...he says "I'd love to but I'm married. with 3 kids.....How does that make you feel?......Do you wish you knew that he was married up front?

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 12:27 AM

This is kind of a longer story, but I have the time...

I was out with my rugby team in Georgetown (DC), I play for a semi-pro team in DC. We were at a night club dancing & drinking and I saw this super hot chick. I moved over towards her because she looked like she wanted to dance. She danced, but it was somewhat standoffish. So I kind of moved on and ended up back at the bar. about an hour later she was in my vicinity & made eye contact again.

I had no idea she was ts, I totally thought she was a regular chick. I walked over to her and introduced myself & we talked for about 10-15 mins. I bought her a drink and she started making out with me, my buddies were all fooled as well - one was trying for her affections as well.

Ultimately, we got a cab together and she told me in the cab that she "had more to offer than a regular girl", being drunk, my inhibitions were down and I didn't understand what she meant, then she whispered that she was a transsexual.

My response was that I thought she was joking - I had hear of this sort of thing before, however I had never actually seen it. So, we hooked up, that night, it was better sex than I had ever had - simply amazing. (I topped her if you're wondering, I don't bottom).

Then we dated for some time after that (roughly a year & 1/2) and we broke up, amicably and still hook up on occasion. I'm not gonna pour out my life story in my 4th post so I'll end it now ;) Thats awesome thats sort of how it happened for my last ex but only I didn't trick him lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 12:29 AM

Your looking at profiles online, and you see the hottest guy, right age, lots of stuff in common. You get to talking online, it seems too good to be true. Soul mate stuff. After several days on the phone, when all is going great, the 2 of you get together for dinner. Dinner couldn't be better, so you invite him over for a drink. Things go great and you suggest a sleep over...he says "I'd love to but I'm married. with 3 kids.....How does that make you feel?......Do you wish you knew that he was married up front?
Special K I don't take it that far I said I tell them after we talk and feel one another. I don't tell every guy though if I'm not interested in them.

joeboz
03-13-2007, 12:32 AM
lol, good for you! I can't imagine how tough it must be to hit on a guy and wonder (or wonder when a guy is hitting on you).

What's the deal with the term "tranny chaser" is it derogatory? I guess since I'm relatively new to this site I don't know all the lingo.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 12:33 AM
lol, good for you! I can't imagine how tough it must be to hit on a guy and wonder (or wonder when a guy is hitting on you).

What's the deal with the term "tranny chaser" is it derogatory? I guess since I'm relatively new to this site I don't know all the lingo. I think tranny chaser means a lot of different things for different girls for me...

It's someone that is only wanting you for what you have downstairs and doesn't care to see you the next day or who or what you are about. It's purely physical more so even than a one night stand. That to me is a tranny chaser.

joeboz
03-13-2007, 12:39 AM
Ah, thanks - I was wondering while I was lurking through some threads - btw awesome pics in personals.

joeboz
03-13-2007, 12:42 AM
Oh and I'm not a "tranny chaser" by that definintion :) though, I do appreciate what a gurl has between her legs.

MrsKellyPierce
Ah, thanks - I was wondering while I was lurking through some threads - btw awesome pics in personals. Thanks sweety

MrsKellyPierce
Oh and I'm not a "tranny chaser" by that definintion :) though, I do appreciate what a gurl has between her legs. But didn't you just say you dated a transexual?

specialk
03-13-2007, 12:46 AM

Special K I don't take it that far I said I tell them after we talk and feel one another. I don't tell every guy though if I'm not interested in them.

Kelly, perhaps you missed the point of my post. You asked the members if we thought not being up front in a profile was ok or not. My post was asking you to figure it out from being on the recieving end of things. How would you feel if someone was less than upfront with you?

The fact that you don't take it that far, is from your perspective only. Maybe someone who spent a short while on the phone with you sees it differently. Wishes he didn't even waist his time on a call, or buying you 1 drink in a club. If a person thinks they've been fooled or tricked from the onset, they might just be a little distrustfull about anything else the other person has to say or offer.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 12:48 AM

Kelly, perhaps you missed the point of my post. You asked the members if we thought not being up front in a profile was ok or not. My post was asking you to figure it out from being on the recieving end of things. How would you feel if someone was less than upfront with you?

The fact that you don't take it that far, is from your perspective only. Maybe someone who spent a short while on the phone with you sees it differently. Wishes he didn't even waist his time on a call, or buying you 1 drink in a club. If a person thinks they've been fooled or tricked from the onset, they might just be a little distrustfull about anything else the other person has to say or offer. Special K I don't want to be viewed as a transexual, because of the judgements and assumptions of what we are about. I don't see the harm in not saying so at first online in a conversation? It doesn't make me who I am as a person certainly.

joeboz
03-13-2007, 12:49 AM
Oh and I'm not a "tranny chaser" by that definintion :) though, I do appreciate what a gurl has between her legs. But didn't you just say you dated a transexual?
yes, but by your definition you made it sound as if the tranny chaser does not necessarily care about her as a person, just an object to .... or did I misunderstand?

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 12:53 AM
yes, but by your definition you made it sound as if the tranny chaser does not necessarily care about her as a person, just an object to .... or did I misunderstand? yeah and which case you did care about her no? If you decided to date her?

joeboz
03-13-2007, 12:55 AM
yes, but by your definition you made it sound as if the tranny chaser does not necessarily care about her as a person, just an object to .... or did I misunderstand? yeah and which case you did care about her no? If you decided to date her?
Yeah, we dated for a long time and I still care for & about her.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 12:56 AM

The fact that you don't take it that far, is from your perspective only. Maybe someone who spent a short while on the phone with you sees it differently. Wishes he didn't even waist his time on a call, or buying you 1 drink in a club. If a person thinks they've been fooled or tricked from the onset, they might just be a little distrustfull about anything else the other person has to say or offer. Special K I don't want to be viewed as a transexual, because of the judgements and assumptions of what we are about. I don't see the harm in not saying so at first online in a conversation? It doesn't make me who I am as a person certainly. And furthemore let me be more frank...when they think you are a genetic girl they want to work for you take you on a date etc..but as soon as you say you're a transexual it becomes "I'd still let you suck my dick" etc so yeah in that case it's not good lol And easy to point out that he wouldn't be a guy I'm interested in.

But 9 out of 10 times after they talk to me for 20 minutes and then I tell them they are cool with it and still willing to take me on a date. And at least try it out and see what it's like to take a girl like myself out on a date...not sex a date.

AND I WAS TALKING PURELY ONLINE -- IN CLUBS I AM ALWAYS APT TO TELL THE GUY IF HE IS TRYING TO HARD..I DON'T ALLOW THEM TO BUY ME DRINKS AND I CERTAINLY DO NOT DANCE WITH THEM.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 12:56 AM
Yeah, we dated for a long time and I still care for & about her. so why would you call yourself a tranny chaser?

pairodoxxx
03-13-2007, 01:08 AM
As a heterosexual male it would be perfectly ok for you to post an ad as a woman. For a few different reasons, but most importantly because you feel, act and present yourself as a woman. If you are a woman at your very core. That is not what you are, but WHO you are.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 01:10 AM
As a heterosexual male it would be perfectly ok for you to post an ad as a woman. For a few different reasons, but most importantly because you feel, act and present yourself as a woman. If you are a woman at your very core. That is not what you are, but WHO you are. Smart guy :)

pairodoxxx
03-13-2007, 01:13 AM
As a heterosexual male it would be perfectly ok for you to post an ad as a woman. For a few different reasons, but most importantly because you feel, act and present yourself as a woman. If you are a woman at your very core. That is not what you are, but WHO you are. Smart guy :)

I could probably debate that.

Just older and learning that you treat everyone as an individual. No matter who they are.

joeboz
03-13-2007, 01:19 AM
Yeah, we dated for a long time and I still care for & about her. so why would you call yourself a tranny chaser?
I said I am not a tranny chaser by your definition. I never said I was, I just didn't know what it meant. I like straight and ts porn, I enjoy dating genetic females as well as transsexual women. I think we understand each other. I like how women look and it doesn't really matter either way what she has between her legs, so long as she is pretty, feminine and smart - and if she shags like a minx, that a plus too...

peggygee
03-13-2007, 01:55 AM

SpecialK, I agree with you 100% and was even thinking of the
example you set forth. My time is finite, thus I would want both
parties to be upfront about any information that would possibly
effect a prospective relationship.

Even though I am post op, and could potentially get away with not
sharing that information, I feel that would be deceitful and starting
the relationship out on the wrong foot.

specialk
03-13-2007, 02:09 AM

SpecialK, I agree with you 100% and was even thinking of the
example you set forth. My time is finite, thus I would want both
parties to be upfront about any information that would possibly
effect a prospective relationship.

Even though I am post op, and could potentially get away with not
sharing that information, I feel that would be deceitful and starting
the relationship out on the wrong foot.

Thanks Peggy. I think there may be a little confusion in this thread though.
I think Kelly meant to say ....is it OK to NOT post as a TS in an online profile. Obviously she would identify herself as a female for search reasons as Jen pointed out, then mention the TS part in the profile.

I was trying to get Kelly to see her question from another point of view, so she could maybe see the flipside of the coin if it happened to her.
Kelly's mention of not wanting to be viewed as a TS initially, just doesn't answer the question of right or wrong. It just says this is how I want handle it. I'm just trying to illustrate what it would be like to be on the receiving end of a little deception.

peggygee
03-13-2007, 02:09 AM
On Valas statement;

Vala,

Vala, by now I would have assumed that you would have understood
that the world of transsexuality does not revolve around
guys chasing t-girl cock, or seeing how many objects one can insert into
one's rectum.

As has been stated ad infinitum, ad nauseum, the gamut of transwomen
runs from the non op to the post op, with many stops on the continuum.

Contrary to the beliefs of the ill-informed the love life of a transwomen
does not cease by virtue of her having SRS.

Perhaps the tranny chasers will fall by the wayside, but the void is quickly
filled by those that are interested in her solely because of who she is
as an individual. Or by those that would experience angst bedding down
with someone who has a penis.

Thus there are many potential suitors both from the realm of those
that prefer transwomen and from men with a heterosexual predisposition.

Perhaps when you have been a transsexual a while longer,
you will find that this is neither weird nor are the parties involved
desperate.

:roll:

peggygee
03-13-2007, 02:14 AM
Thanks Peggy. I think there may be a little confusion in this thread though.
I think Kelly meant to say ....is it OK to NOT post as a TS in an online profile. Obviously she would identify herself as a female for search reasons as Jen pointed out, then mention the TS part in the profile.

I was trying to get Kelly to see her question from another point of view, so she could maybe see the flipside of the coin if it happened to her.
Kelly's mention of not wanting to be viewed as a TS initially, just doesn't answer the question of right or wrong. It just says this is how I want handle it. I'm just trying to illustrate what it would be like to be on the receiving end of a little deception.

I agree with Jens approach.

By all means I feel that it would be apropos to use a Female designation,
but I also feel that it would be prudent to mention a womens 'trans-status'
in her profile.

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 02:21 AM
I really do not think that is right, and here is my reason.

MAYBE some guys won't care, and it will all work out, but like jenn said, you need to be up front and let them know the truth, because nothing will anger a straight man more than being 'tricked' into being gay...if you get my drift. And they may look at it that way.

Just by judging this forum, there are plenty of guys who want to be with a TS and do not consider themselves 'gay' as they are not attracted to men, so why not just stick with that??

I don't know if its a fantasy of your to 'tranny trick' them, but if you do some stuff like that...well, to say the least, its very risky. But you know all of this.

But I don't think its right, and I think it can lead to problems that aren't needed.

lights
03-13-2007, 02:33 AM
Tough to say. Obviously since I post here I wouldn't have a problem. But at the same time one can always feel like they were lied to.

It wouldn't bother me, but maybe just a little at first if the person wasn't totally honest with me. But if I liked her I would get over it.

wombat33
03-13-2007, 02:45 AM

If it is just for friends, then no. If it is for dating and hooking up, Yes.

How would you handle it if you were with a guy you really liked and you get together only to find out it was a female that transitioned???

I ask this in a non judgemental, and personable tone.

I for one would want to know. Yet I admit if I did not know, and found out later................It would not stop me. That is how I got into T-girls in the first place. Fool me once shame on you.................Fool me twice, shame on me.

Just be yourself. if you have fun doing it, I guess it is harmless enough. You can certainly pass as GG and I am sure it is good for your confidence also.

PS

Your new photo is WAY stunning.

muhmuh
03-13-2007, 02:56 AM
MAYBE some guys won't care, and it will all work out, but like jenn said, you need to be up front and let them know the truth, because nothing will anger a straight man more than being 'tricked' into being gay...if you get my drift. And they may look at it that way.

cmon were talking 20 minutes of chatting here not month and month of building a connection
and if they really think that that would give them "teh gay" they probably deserve it... and need it too

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 02:57 AM
I honestly think half of you didn't even read what I stated lol

let me restate I DON'T TELL THEM WHEN WE FIRST START TALKING IT'S JUST A CONVERSATION -- IF THEY END UP LIKING ME AND WANTING TO MEET ME OF COURSE I TELL THEM...DID ANYONE MISS THAT..YOU GUYS ARE CALLING IT TRANNY TRICKING WHEN IT ISN'T AT ALL.

I DON'T THINK ANY GIRL GOES UP TO SOMEONE AND SAY HEY HOW ARE YOU DOING MY NAME IS KELLY AND I HAVE A PENIS... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: COME OFF IT.

AND OF COURSE YOU MISSED MY OTHER POINTS GO BACK AND READ BEFORE YOU START TYPING.

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 02:58 AM
thats what im talking about, straight guys do not want that, that is why they are looking for women!! Its no big deal to you, cuz your into it. Im just being realistic here.

People get attached to people onthe internet, you have to be careful. Thats how miriam situations happen.

Look at the jenny jones thing. If you humiliate a straight guy into making him look gay, that is one of the WORST things you can do to his reputation.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 02:59 AM

cmon were talking 20 minutes of chatting here not month and month of building a connection
and if they really think that that would give them "teh gay" they probably deserve it... and need it too THANK YOU SOMEONE WITH COMMON LOGIC...THEY ARE SO ENWRAPPED WITH TRANNY TRICKING LOL THE REASON I LEAVE IT OUT IS CAUSE OF THE PRE-JUDGMENTS THEY HAVE ABOUT WHAT A TRANSEXUAL LOOKS LIKE, SOUNDS LIKE, AND ACTS LIKE.

NOT TO MENTION EVERY TRANNY CHASING COCK BANDIT SEES TRANSEXUAL AND THEY ARE ADDING THEMSELVES MESSAGING YOU FOR SEX ETC!

I DON'T GET TREATED RUDELY OR TREATED LIKE A SEX OBJECT WHEN THEY DON'T KNOW THE THAT I'M A TRANSEXUAL.. THEY TAKE THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW ME BUT WHEN THEY SEE TRANSEXUAL IT'S OOH I'D STILL LET YOU SUCK MY DICK :lol: LIKE THEY ARE DOING ME A FAVOR OR I'M THAT DESPERATE.

TSFanTN
03-13-2007, 03:01 AM
thats what im talking about, straight guys do not want that, that is why they are looking for women!! Its no big deal to you, cuz your into it. Im just being realistic here.

People get attached to people onthe internet, you have to be careful. Thats how miriam situations happen.

Look at the jenny jones thing. If you humiliate a straight guy into making him look gay, that is one of the WORST things you can do to his reputation.

Exactly! Right when someone messages you and starts showing interest, you have to be honest with them. I think Mark Twain said it best when he said something about honesty being the best policy.

specialk
03-13-2007, 03:02 AM

let me restate I DON'T TELL THEM WHEN WE FIRST START TALKING IT'S JUST A CONVERSATION -- IF THEY END UP LIKING ME AND WANTING TO MEET ME OF COURSE I TELL THEM...DID ANYONE MISS THAT..YOU GUYS ARE CALLING IT TRANNY TRICKING WHEN IT ISN'T AT ALL.

I DON'T THINK ANY GIRL GOES UP TO SOMEONE AND SAY HEY HOW ARE YOU DOING MY NAME IS KELLY AND I HAVE A PENIS... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: COME OFF IT.

AND OF COURSE YOU MISSED MY OTHER POINTS GO BACK AND READ BEFORE YOU START TYPING.

Maybe you forgot what this post was all about???

Quote:

ohioboy
I read what you said, but I still don't think its right...its not a huge deal as long as you dont meet them, but it sounds likeyour just trying to get straight guys to think your a hot chick, which is just the way it is today...

im not hating on you....they do it all the time on maury and all those shows, so its not that its that rare nowadays. but yea, i dunno. if your consistently talkin to said dude, then you really shouldnt do it, but thats no different than a fat girl posting a models picture and saying its her talking to some dude...its not just a TS thing.

MrsKellyPierce

Look at the jenny jones thing. If you humiliate a straight guy into making him look gay, that is one of the WORST things you can do to his reputation. 20 minutes of talking to someone is a commitment? :lol: ONLINE

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 03:03 AM

Maybe you forgot what this post was all about???

Quote:
So I am on a few "straight sites"...and I put my status as female. And I talk to the guys for awhile to let them get to know me, then if I want to meet them I tell them. It usually works out in my favor, but there's always that small percent that get mad. Do you think I am wrong for doing it this way? Should I tell them flat out? IT was about online special K and I stated it was 20 minutes to an hour at the most...

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 03:05 AM
I read what you said, but I still don't think its right...its not a huge deal as long as you dont meet them, but it sounds likeyour just trying to get straight guys to think your a hot chick, which is just the way it is today...

im not hating on you....they do it all the time on maury and all those shows, so its not that its that rare nowadays. but yea, i dunno. if your consistently talkin to said dude, then you really shouldnt do it, but thats no different than a fat girl posting a models picture and saying its her talking to some dude...its not just a TS thing. No what I'm trying to do is for them to see me as a PERSON first rather than what I have downstairs. With out the PREJUDICE and HATE of gays and transexuals.

TSFanTN
03-13-2007, 03:14 AM
I think as someone said already, it's not about what you have between your legs, or even your physical appearance for that matter. Sure, looks play a huge part in initial conversation, online personals etc., but what you have inside and what you have to offer speak larger volumes to your character as a person.

Sure people are going to start messaging you saying "hey sexy, what's up?" and that will evolve to "Let's do dinner sometime." But then, like you said - before doing anything you have to come clean and let the guy know.

Moral of the story - the sooner into the conversation you can be honest as to who you are, the better.

specialk
03-13-2007, 03:15 AM

Your a funny girl Kelly Shore. You start out mentioning some guys (small%) get mad, and you solicited an opinion from other members what they think.

Then you say Quote:Can one of the individuals that answered to yes its wrong..give their insight. I'd like to hear it.

Then...when the opinions you solicited thought it was wrong, you got testy...well you asked for them.

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 03:17 AM
Thats a fine strategy, but you will probably run into alot of walls with it, theoretically. I can see were you are coming from, you consider yourself female even if genetically you werent born one, why is society so ignorant and prejudice....but it is what it is. Im sure you'll find some open minded guys, but your betting onthe long shot.

Didnt the movie Casino tell you anything about betting on the long shot??

Luna555
03-13-2007, 03:17 AM
I defintely dont think its wrong. If you are a woman you are a woman. And i agree, alot of times if you just put Transexual on a profile all of a sudden they prejude, they might think you sound manly or are just a freak. I wouldnt want to date a "tranny Chaser" either. I did once but i broke up with him, he treated me like i was his sex object.

On anything I was on before,(myspace, facebook...etc) i neversaid i was transexual or trans anything. Personally i am a woman. Nope im not going to say "i feel like im a woman"...because i dont feel like i am. I am. And thats that. Just because i was born with a penis doesnt mean i have to go around telling everyone.

This is something I have been debateing in my mind for a long time. Ive actually thought of not even telling my husband when i get married, but then i think i might if it gets that far for my sake aswell. If i didnt i would feel like our connection is not complete. But everyone must do what they feel is best for them.

But in the beging, im sure there are things about both parties past that both are not sharing with eachothe

I was dating a guy for a week before i told him, he said that he didnt know anything about me and that if i would have told him in the begining he would have just thought i was a freak. But i changed his perception and thoughts of what a girl like me was like.

Alot of people think girls like me are weird and they only judge from what they see on Jerry Springer or other shows that make girls like me seem.

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 03:22 AM
LOL...if he is still with you now, probably he still would have been. Come on now. if a guy wants it, then its cool.

But im talking about genuinley straight guys ONLY into pussy who want no part of dick.

SOme guys will say 'oh i didnt know' when they really knew the whole time, it just satisfies what ever straight ego they have in them. Or maybe it makes them feel 'less gay'...if u see what im sayin.

Luna555
03-13-2007, 03:25 AM
Actually he said it didnt matter to him but we broke up since he couldnt handle the whole thing about me having it still. He said it would be diffrent if i had had the operation. We are still friends though. But still i changed his mind about what a girl like me is or might be.

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 03:27 AM
i see what you are saying....if given a chance,they might see 'you the person' as opposed to 'you the transsexual' and once they get to know you and see you are as feminine as a woman, it opens them up...

But like I said, then there the dick issue. Some dont mind, others do.

Luna555
03-13-2007, 03:30 AM
Yes, some do mind and some dont mind.

Theres always the possibility that the one that do mind could turn very violent, whether thats physically or vocally violent.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 03:34 AM

Your a funny girl Kelly Shore. You start out mentioning some guys (small%) get mad, and you solicited an opinion from other members what they think.

Then you say Quote:Can one of the individuals that answered to yes its wrong..give their insight. I'd like to hear it.

Then...when the opinions you solicited thought it was wrong, you got testy...well you asked for them. I got testy cause you twisted my words per usual

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 03:35 AM
Thats a fine strategy, but you will probably run into alot of walls with it, theoretically. I can see were you are coming from, you consider yourself female even if genetically you werent born one, why is society so ignorant and prejudice....but it is what it is. Im sure you'll find some open minded guys, but your betting onthe long shot.

Didnt the movie Casino tell you anything about betting on the long shot?? I've never had a problem lol I have had one boyfriend for 6 years the next for 3 years and another for about 2 years all straight all their first "transexual" and thats the way I like it.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 03:36 AM
I defintely dont think its wrong. If you are a woman you are a woman. And i agree, alot of times if you just put Transexual on a profile all of a sudden they prejude, they might think you sound manly or are just a freak. I wouldnt want to date a "tranny Chaser" either. I did once but i broke up with him, he treated me like i was his sex object.

On anything I was on before,(myspace, facebook...etc) i neversaid i was transexual or trans anything. Personally i am a woman. Nope im not going to say "i feel like im a woman"...because i dont feel like i am. I am. And thats that. Just because i was born with a penis doesnt mean i have to go around telling everyone.

This is something I have been debateing in my mind for a long time. Ive actually thought of not even telling my husband when i get married, but then i think i might if it gets that far for my sake aswell. If i didnt i would feel like our connection is not complete. But everyone must do what they feel is best for them.

But in the beging, im sure there are things about both parties past that both are not sharing with eachothe

I was dating a guy for a week before i told him, he said that he didnt know anything about me and that if i would have told him in the begining he would have just thought i was a freak. But i changed his perception and thoughts of what a girl like me was like.

Alot of people think girls like me are weird and they only judge from what they see on Jerry Springer or other shows that make girls like me seem. REAL TALK!!!

specialk
03-13-2007, 03:37 AM

Then...when the opinions you solicited thought it was wrong, you got testy...well you asked for them. I got testy cause you twisted my words per usual

LMAO...per usual???? this is the first (and probably last ) time I ever engaged you in a serious topic!

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 03:38 AM

LMAO...per usual???? this is the first (and probably last ) time I ever engaged you in a serious topic! If you say so and I wasn't talking about just you..I was talking about the mass.

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 03:43 AM
Yes, some do mind and some dont mind.

Theres always the possibility that the one that do mind could turn very violent, whether thats physically or vocally violent.

Thats all im sayin. u hate to hear about people getting killed over stuff like this, but it happens. I just think some are being naive about some thing acting like 'oh it wont happen to me' or 'all guys eventually come around'.....im just sayin that is not true.

Luna555
03-13-2007, 03:50 AM
Ive never been that naive to think it could not happen to me. Its somthing i have in my mind whenever a guy wants to take me out or even talks to me.

But you know I can only try to do my best and be selective about which guys to just plain avoid and not even talk to again and guys that might be more openminded about it.

specialk
03-13-2007, 03:51 AM

LMAO...per usual???? this is the first (and probably last ) time I ever engaged you in a serious topic! If you say so and I wasn't talking about just you..I was talking about the mass.

The mass= all the people who offered an opinion that differed from yours.

Kelly, your way too defensive here. Your idea of holding off and telling later, in hopes that a guy will like you for who you are DOES HAPPEN!! It happened to me. 3 yrs. ago, when I was on a photo trip to Tx., I was eating dinner in a club/restaraunt, and a woman who was a total stranger bought me a drink. So, I invited her to my table. We talked for hrs. I liked her personality, her style. At some point she decides to drop the bomb on me. When I climed off the floor and got back in my seat, the conversation was all about TS. Ok, so now I'm curious and all, but I go to my motel room and sleep on it. She was supposed to call me the next day
and hang out with me while I'm shooting film. We had a lot of fun that day, I invited her to dinner that nite and the rest is history as they say. I dated her for about 3 months long distance, and gave it up out of the reality of long distance was too much to overcome.
HOWEVER....some guys could have seen it all another way, and maybe got mad when they found out, and I understand that point of view too!

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 03:57 AM

Kelly, your way too defensive here. Your idea of holding off and telling later, in hopes that a guy will like you for who you are DOES HAPPEN!! It happened to me. 3 yrs. ago, when I was on a photo trip to Tx., I was eating dinner in a club/restaraunt, and a woman who was a total stranger bought me a drink. So, I invited her to my table. We talked for hrs. I liked her personality, her style. At some point she decides to drop the bomb on me. When I climed off the floor and got back in my seat, the conversation was all about TS. Ok, so now I'm curious and all, but I go to my motel room and sleep on it. She was supposed to call me the next day
and hang out with me while I'm shooting film. We had a lot of fun that day, I invited her to dinner that nite and the rest is history as they say. I dated her for about 3 months long distance, and gave it up out of the reality of long distance was too much to overcome.
HOWEVER....some guys could have seen it all another way, and maybe got mad when they found out, and I understand that point of view too! I am not defensive at all..there are plenty of other girls that said they agreed, but I was singled out. It's not like I'm meeting them and sucking their cocks and later being like ha ha I'm a transexual. It's conversation to get to know someone the sex of the person shouldn't even be an issue, but when it starts getting intimate and the guy seems genuinely interested. I to do tell them. I don't hide it, but I don't need to broadcast it. Especially if I plan on dating a guy that doesn't want people to know? That is what I'm getting at Special K. I like being treated as a woman like I am..I don't like sitting there explaining everything I've done cosmetically, Everything I've done hormonally to look like I do. I don't want to talk about what I have downstairs either with a guy I'm interested in on the first date defenitely and the first 20 minutes of getting to know them. I don't think thats too much to ask for..and I think I made a VALID POINT...that guys will treat you differently when they found out you are a transexual..they will treat you like an OBJECT..and you think I type in caps to yell but its not it's to point out things I'm pointing out the most!

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 04:00 AM
Kelly you are the target of alot of scrutiny. I remember my first post you dogged the shit out of me in an undercover way...lol.

BUT you do contribute alot of action to this forum. They should put you on salary.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 04:02 AM
Kelly you are the target of alot of scrutiny. I remember my first post you dogged the shit out of me in an undercover way...lol.

BUT you do contribute alot of action to this forum. They should put you on salary. lol Ohio, did I really dog you? ha ha I feel so funny saying that last part.

specialk
03-13-2007, 04:03 AM

HOWEVER....some guys could have seen it all another way, and maybe got mad when they found out, and I understand that point of view too! I am not defensive at all..there are plenty of other girls that said they agreed, but I was singled out. It's not like I'm meeting them and sucking their cocks and later being like ha ha I'm a transexual. It's conversation to get to know someone the sex of the person shouldn't even be an issue, but when it starts getting intimate and the guy seems genuinely interested. I to do tell them. I don't hide it, but I don't need to broadcast it. Especially if I plan on dating a guy that doesn't want people to know? That is what I'm getting at Special K. I like being treated as a woman like I am..I don't like sitting there explaining everything I've done cosmetically, Everything I've done hormonally to look like I do. I don't want to talk about what I have downstairs either with a guy I'm interested in on the first date defenitely and the first 20 minutes of getting to know them. I don't think thats too much to ask for..and I think I made a VALID POINT...that guys will treat you differently when they found out you are a transexual..they will treat you like an OBJECT..and you think I type in caps to yell but its not it's to point out things I'm pointing out the most!

I understand fully your point of view...I got that hrs. ago. However, you refuse to see any other point of view other than Kelly's ....which is all I've been saying here tonight. I'm not passing judgement on your way of handling it, I'm just trying (very unsuccesfully) to get your to understand another point of view.....Mon de' Jamina gi dei mort!!!

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 04:04 AM
wutever i dont want to talk about it.

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 04:05 AM
is my slang outdated or something??? im only 25 son!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 04:06 AM
wutever i dont want to talk about it. no I really want to know cause I honestly don't remember I think sometimes my hormones do the talking for me the female hormones that is lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 04:07 AM

I understand fully your point of view...I got that hrs. ago. However, you refuse to see any other point of view other than Kelly's ....which is all I've been saying here tonight. I'm not passing judgement on your way of handling it, I'm just trying (very unsuccesfully) to get your to understand another point of view.....Mon de' Jamina gi dei mort!!! I get their point I'm just explaining mine. Thats great they want to be open about it. Good for them! And it's great they want to meet a guy on here or wherever they put themselves at. However I can give my opinion on things too as you stated.

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 04:08 AM
oh god female hormones...the one thing they should leave out!
you opined that i wasnt attractive, and that hurt my ego, because i dont like rejection.

MrsKellyPierce
is my slang outdated or something??? im only 25 son!!!! No I just don't talk like that and it sounds funny. Thats so guy sounding.

MrsKellyPierce
oh god female hormones...the one thing they should leave out!
you opined that i wasnt attractive, and that hurt my ego, because i dont like rejection. I saw a picture of you?

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 04:12 AM
yea.i posted it on a topic my first post. U were the first to attack<cough>...i mean, reply.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 04:15 AM
yea.i posted it on a topic my first post. U were the first to attack<cough>...i mean, reply. lol oh well can you post it again so I can see

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 04:16 AM
why would i subject myself to that, when facts have already been established

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 04:17 AM
why would i subject myself to that, when facts have already been established lol cause I don't remember you can private message it to me on here

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 04:27 AM
Oh now I remember...yeah I was mean I'm sorry for that.

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 04:29 AM
its okay. im just bustin ur balls..i can still 'officially' do that. Advantages of a TS women.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 04:31 AM
its okay. im just bustin ur balls..i can still 'officially' do that. Advantages of a TS women. :lol: :lol:

Vala_TS
03-13-2007, 06:21 AM
Vala, I don't find that true if they see the looks of a woman they are definitely attracted to..has the personality they want for their woman...and has the voice of a woman. I don't think men are put off at all. I have never had one in person that has been.[/quote]

I just find it odd is all. I know how homophobic guys are so it's odd to hear that, at least from my perspective.

Vala,

ezed
03-13-2007, 06:35 AM

Who cares!!!!!!!

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 06:36 AM
Vala, I don't find that true if they see the looks of a woman they are definitely attracted to..has the personality they want for their woman...and has the voice of a woman. I don't think men are put off at all. I have never had one in person that has been.

I just find it odd is all. I know how homophobic guys are so it's odd to hear that, at least from my perspective.

Vala,[/quote] Vala thats about the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say..and I'm not trying to be a bitch. Just the truth.

Vala_TS
03-13-2007, 06:39 AM
Are you referring to the corrupt quote box or about guys being homophobic?

So you are saying they aren't? Since when? When I was a boy back in school a few years back, every guy was worried about being percieved as gay and stuff like that. Of course, being feme, they picked on me and said I was gay, of course, it was just an outlet from themselves being percieved as gay.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 06:43 AM

So you are saying they aren't? Since when? When I was a boy back in school a few years back, every guy was worried about being percieved as gay and stuff like that. Of course, being feme, they picked on me and said I was gay, of course, it was just an outlet from themselves being percieved as gay.

Vala, Okay I am not bragging here since I know most will twist it as that.

But Vala I have been living as a girl, since age 12. I served as my schools homecoming queen and also was on the cheerleading team. The guys viewed me as a girl not the first year but after sophmore year things went peachy. And guys are homophobic in my experience if you look and sound like a dude. If you are something they are attracted to and find hot you are considered on their "level" per say or a woman. But if they don't find you to their liking they label you as a "freak" or man.

Kriss
03-13-2007, 06:50 AM
i always say female as i dont see myself as male... nor do any guys... look at me.. i dont look like a male why would i claim to be one...

Makes sense to me :rock2'

... while i say female i also put in my profile that im a TS... i think its dumb not to...

Makes sense to me, if TS status is relevant, like a dating profile. Really it's your business so you reveal what you want, can see Jen's point about weeding out certain guys. I worry my myspace profile will scare off GG women as I look like such a big time tranny chaser/toxic bachelor, at the same time scareing off serious TS women who will think 'cock bandit'. Honesty IS the best policy BUT it's got me nowhere! Now where's those fake pics.........if i photoshop brad pitt's head......with.........these abs...........graft on mr Boner's........

Vala_TS
03-13-2007, 06:50 AM

But Vala I have been living as a girl, since age 12. I served as my schools homecoming queen and also was on the cheerleading team. The guys viewed me as a girl not the first year but after sophmore year things went peachy. And guys are homophobic in my experience if you look and sound like a dude. If you are something they are attracted to and find hot you are considered on their "level" per say or a woman. But if they don't find you to their liking they label you as a "freak" or man.

Ok, none of this makes any sense. You say that they are homophobic, which is what I said then you said they don't care if the girl they're with has the same equipment they have? I would have to disagree, I'd say it doesn't matter how hot a woman was, if she has a dick, they run, run, run! Did you go to some big city school or something? People hated me because they thought I was gay (I never acted manly, I never had any girlfriends, all the "classic gay" school signs), which I wasn't, I was a pre transtion transexual it turns out but they wouldn't have understood that either. And on the scale of things people don't understand so they hate, being gay is more understood than being transexual so none of this really makes sense.

And for the record, I TOO felt like I should have been a woman since I was eleven/twelve. Although, at the time I was too scared/worried to come fourth with that information, plus, I didn't know that transexuals even existed until I was 13 but at that point, I figured that I'd just try and be a man but it ended up not working out so I'm where I'm at right now and much, much better off.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 06:54 AM

Ok, none of this makes any sense. You say that they are homophobic, which is what I said then you said they don't care if the girl they're with has the same equipment they have? I would have to disagree, I'd say it doesn't matter how hot a woman was, if she has a dick, they run, run, run! Did you go to some big city school or something? People hated me because they thought I was gay (I never acted manly, I never had any girlfriends, all the "classic gay" school signs), which I wasn't, I was a pre transtion transexual it turns out but they wouldn't have understood that either. And on the scale of things people don't understand so they hate, being gay is more understood than being transexual so none of this really makes sense.

Vala, Vala have you even dated guys yet as a transexual or just slept with them? I think you need to go on a date a few times with a straight guy before you form an opinion.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 06:55 AM

Vala, Vala have you even dated guys yet as a transexual or just slept with them? I think you need to go on a date a few times with a straight guy before you form an opinion. I didn't answer your last questions no I went to school of 400 students total in a town of 2500 people outside of Bloomington, Normal, Illinois called El Paso, Illinois most get it mistaken with El Paso, Texas.

Vala_TS
03-13-2007, 06:56 AM

Vala, Vala have you even dated guys yet as a transexual or just slept with them? I think you need to go on a date a few times with a straight guy before you form an opinion.

No, I've never dated guys and never will. --- I'm a Lesbian.

I've tried to get dates with over a dozen women and it never worked out(as a guy, not a TS) so I've yet to see how that will go as a woman, but hopefully better than before.

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 06:58 AM

No, I've never dated guys and never will. --- Lesbian. I've tried with over a dozen women (as a guy, not a TS) so I've yet to see how that will go, but hopefully better than before.

Vala, Well just trust me on this lol okay. I am sure a lot of the other girls that have posted in here will say the same. That date men.

Vala_TS
03-13-2007, 06:59 AM
I didn't answer your last questions no I went to school of 400 students total in a town of 2500 people outside of Bloomington, Normal, Illinois called El Paso, Illinois most get it mistaken with El Paso, Texas.

Really? And was this area already used to transexuals at schools or did you get happen to be really lucky?

Vala,

Vala_TS
03-13-2007, 07:00 AM
No, I've never dated guys and never will. --- Lesbian. I've tried with over a dozen women (as a guy, not a TS) so I've yet to see how that will go, but hopefully better than before.

Vala, Well just trust me on this lol okay. I am sure a lot of the other girls that have posted in here will say the same. That date men.

Ok, whatever you say. But make no mistake, I'm just as much a woman at heart as you are, just because I don't like guys doesn't mean I'm not. I'm the submissive type so I am after a dominant woman/TS.

Vala,

catpower
03-13-2007, 07:15 AM
I voted yes because I think that at least at some point you should come clean that you were born a guy. If you have the personality and the looks, the guy is going to dig you, and if it gets serious, there is always going to be that notion in the back of the mind: "Should I tell him?" Believe it or not, but this is a serious thing for guys. They might be totally turned off just at the thought.

I think that it is best to be honest up front. If they like you, excellent. If not, excellent. The important thing is that they like you and all of you.

That is what I think.

ohioboy
03-13-2007, 07:17 AM
maybe you dont like sex at all, and prefer to be solo.

SarahG
03-13-2007, 07:19 AM
-deleted-

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 07:22 AM
I voted yes because I think that at least at some point you should come clean that you were born a guy. If you have the personality and the looks, the guy is going to dig you, and if it gets serious, there is always going to be that notion in the back of the mind: "Should I tell him?" Believe it or not, but this is a serious thing for guys. They might be totally turned off just at the thought.

I think that it is best to be honest up front. If they like you, excellent. If not, excellent. The important thing is that they like you and all of you.

That is what I think. Where did I say I never tell them or keep playing what you call "charade" please read before you reply. Assuming makes an ass out of you and me :lol:

TheGuard
03-13-2007, 07:29 AM
I don't see it as wrong, at that stage you're only talking and getting to know eachother. I think it may be unfair at a certain point, but if someone's intentions are true then it shouldn't matter in early conversations because they're supposed to be looking for a relationship, not sex ideally, so when they find out there shoudn't be all that much invested or expectations to where they can't just walk away unharmed. I honestly think it's fair to avoid whatever bias may be associated with TS in getting to know the real person.

Now my question to you, you like straight boys. I consider myself straight. What's the difference between someone who is 'straight' but know he likes transsexuals and a 'straight' boy who doesn't know but would be with a TS if it ends up at the same point logic wise. Just curious, not accusatory.

Vala_TS
03-13-2007, 07:31 AM
This question goes back quite a few pages, possibly on another thread.

Kelly, you said something about not being able to have any guy you want because of your cock. So are you saying that you want SRS just to fit in or because it's what your truly want? I'm not trying to mess with you or anything like that, I'm just saying, get SRS because that is what YOU really want, not because you think it'll make you fit in. You'll be full of woes and regret later on if this is the only reason you're doing it.

Vala,

catpower
03-13-2007, 07:38 AM
Actually Kelly, I never called anything a "charade", that was you. I also was not implying that you were playing a game. The reality is that when the majority of guys think of girls, they think of girls who were born girls. Not every guy out there looking for a nice girl is interested or even tolerant of people who have made a transition. If you don't realize this, you are the one assuming that "finding out" will be ok for the other party.

All that I was saying was that it is best to be honest up front.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 07:38 AM
I don't see it as wrong, at that stage you're only talking and getting to know eachother. I think it may be unfair at a certain point, but if someone's intentions are true then it shouldn't matter in early conversations because they're supposed to be looking for a relationship, not sex ideally, so when they find out there shoudn't be all that much invested or expectations to where they can't just walk away unharmed. I honestly think it's fair to avoid whatever bias may be associated with TS in getting to know the real person.

Now my question to you, you like straight boys. I consider myself straight. What's the difference between someone who is 'straight' but know he likes transsexuals and a 'straight' boy who doesn't know but would be with a TS if it ends up at the same point logic wise. Just curious, not accusatory. No not if their intentions are true and more about me than what I have downstairs The Guard.

TheGuard
03-13-2007, 07:40 AM

Now my question to you, you like straight boys. I consider myself straight. What's the difference between someone who is 'straight' but know he likes transsexuals and a 'straight' boy who doesn't know but would be with a TS if it ends up at the same point logic wise. Just curious, not accusatory. No not if their intentions are true and more about me than what I have downstairs The Guard.

Ah, good answer.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 07:41 AM

Kelly, you said something about not being able to have any guy you want because of your cock. So are you saying that you want SRS just to fit in or because it's what your truly want? I'm not trying to mess with you or anything like that, I'm just saying, get SRS because that is what YOU really want, not because you think it'll make you fit in. You'll be full of woes and regret later on if this is the only reason you're doing it.

Vala, No I am doing it for me..if I could of had the change at age twelve I would of done it. What I was saying is most men wont date me due to it..and wont stay with me because the prejudice and drama that comes with it.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 07:42 AM
Actually Kelly, I never called anything a "charade", that was you. I also was not implying that you were playing a game. The reality is that when the majority of guys think of girls, they think of girls who were born girls. Not every guy out there looking for a nice girl is interested or even tolerant of people who have made a transition. If you don't realize this, you are the one assuming that "finding out" will be ok for the other party.

All that I was saying was that it is best to be honest up front. I didn't say you did..when I respond I am responding for all the other also at the same time. I never said that some haven't reacted badly to it..but not a lot I will say that.

olite71
03-13-2007, 07:43 AM
I voted "yes." And my reasoning is as follows:

1. Whenever you do not tell the truth about something, there is something "wrong," period. The question is, however, what is the DEGREE of wrong?

2. The degree depends somewhat on the result. And the result depends on the circumstances and how you feel and the other person feels at the time. If you see the person is merely flirting and is looking for adventure, well then maybe the deception won't lead to anything more than a sligtly more than harmless misunderstanding.

3. But if you realize that the person is seriously into the object of the deception, then you might be setting them up for a serious fall--the degree of wrong here is heigtened.

4. The problem with this degree thing, however, is that it requires you to be somewhat of a mind reader and in doing so you inevitably find yourself treading out on thin ice more often than you'd maybe want to.

5. As a consequence, the safest course is to avoid any degree of "wrong" at all times... But that ain't fun, is it?

6. Still---just how "wrong" it is depends on your own sensibilities and the context of the encounter. Ever notice how when a man with a girlfiend meets an attractive woman he does not mention his girlfirend---it's because he is indulging a fantasy at the expense of this newly met attractive creature. On the other hand, when he meets someone unattractive (to him) he talks about his girlfriend with immediate dispatch... Thus he uses deception when he wants to gratify a fantasy and maintain the possibility of sexual tension--but it is only on his terms.... Whenever two people meet and a deception is being maintained to create an attraction on only one of the person's terms at the expense of the other--there is something wrong about that---in my opinion.

xxMelania4uxx
03-13-2007, 07:45 AM
Im also on many Straight sites and i put female because: 1) i see my self as a female 2) i wouldnt be bothered with any1 that doesnt see me as a female. i think aslong as u tell them, theres nothing wrong with it

SarahG
03-13-2007, 07:45 AM
1. Whenever you do not tell the truth about something, there is something "wrong," period. The question is, however, what is the DEGREE of wrong?

Who said anything about not telling the truth?

I am a girl, if I say I am a girl I am not lying.

TheGuard
03-13-2007, 07:49 AM

Vala, No I am doing it for me..if I could of had the change at age twelve I would of done it. What I was saying is most men wont date me due to it..and wont stay with me because the prejudice and drama that comes with it.

It's a double-edged sword really, and while you're certainly starting off worse with 'pre-set' impedments to finding a partner, it's still an utterly difficult task to find the right person, especially if you value yourself and aren't willing to compromise. Point is, sure you may have it worse, but it's a difficult thing for everyone, just hang in there.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 07:50 AM

2. The degree depends somewhat on the result. And the result depends on the circumstances and how you feel and the other person feels at the time. If you see the person is merely flirting and is looking for adventure, well then maybe the deception won't lead to anything more than a sligtly more than harmless misunderstanding.

3. But if you realize that the person is seriously into the object of the deception, then you might be setting them up for a serious fall--the degree of wrong here is heigtened.

4. The problem with this degree thing, however, is that it requires you to be somewhat of a mind reader and in doing so you inevitably find yourself treading out on thin ice more often than you'd maybe want to.

5. As a consequence, the safest course is to avoid any degree of "wrong" at all times... But that ain't fun, is it?

6. Still---just how "wrong" it is depends on your own sensibilities and the context of the encounter. Ever notice how when a man with a girlfiend meets an attractive woman he does not mention his girlfirend---it's because he is indulging a fantasy at the expense of this newly met attractive creature. On the other hand, when he meets someone unattractive (to him) he talks about his girlfriend with immediate dispatch... Thus he uses deception when he wants to gratify a fantasy and maintain the possibility of sexual tension--but it is only on his terms.... Whenever two people meet and a deception is being maintained to create an attraction on only one of the person's terms at the expense of the other--there is something wrong about that---in my opinion. Listen here buster..I've been living as a girl for 12 long years..out in public..going to school..going to work....relationships..etc I think I have the damn right to say I am a girl..and not have to say HEY I USED TO BE A GUY to the world. It's not about that when we first start talking anyways it's a conversation..it's not like I'm marrying the guy or even going on a date with the guy. I am talking to him, but when he suggests for intimate things...I tell him whats up! Can we stop taking things out of CONTEXT please!

olite71
03-13-2007, 07:52 AM

Well if you say you are a girl, and you have a penis, and you fully expect that the listener's underdstanding of the definition of "girl" is someone with a penis, then you are right.

The question is, is that the listener's understanding of the word "girl?" If not, then you are not telling the truth.

Because if that's the truth--then the truth is whatever you believe it to be. But the world cannot function that way. There has to be some kind of objective consensus on definitions of things---maybe in the future the objective consensus will be that T-girls are "girls" per se. But at this time, I don't think we have that consensus.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 07:53 AM

It's a double-edged sword really, and while you're certainly starting off worse with 'pre-set' impedments to finding a partner, it's still an utterly difficult task to find the right person, especially if you value yourself and aren't willing to compromise. Point is, sure you may have it worse, but it's a difficult thing for everyone, just hang in there. The guard please I was not looking for sympathy..I was just stating my reasoning. I have come to grips with why my relationships didn't work out. It wasn't because of me as a person. It was because of what I had downstairs.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 07:54 AM

Well if you say you are a girl, and you have a penis, and you fully expect that the listener's underdstanding of the definition of "girl" is someone with a penis, then you are right.

The question is, is that the listener's understanding of the word "girl?" If not, then you are not telling the truth.

Because if that's the truth--then the truth is whatever you believe it to be. But the world cannot function that way. There has to be some kind of objective consensus on definitions of things---maybe in the future the objective consensus will be that T-girls are "girls" per se. But at this time, I don't think we have that consensus. Olite lying would be...if the guy asks in the first sentence or second sentence.. Did you used to be a man? And then you reply NO..thats lying and deceit.

SarahG
03-13-2007, 07:58 AM

Because if that's the truth--then the truth is whatever you believe it to be. But the world cannot function that way. There has to be some kind of objective consensus on definitions of things---maybe in the future the objective consensus will be that T-girls are "girls" per se. But at this time, I don't think we have that consensus.

I don't see that as valid logic.... you are assuming the other person's definitions are accurate or comprehensive... which is not always the case.

Lying is intentionally saying something you yourself know to be false (or so has been my impression). Since I know I am a girl, I am not intentionally giving false information by saying that I am a girl.

TheGuard
03-13-2007, 08:00 AM

It's a double-edged sword really, and while you're certainly starting off worse with 'pre-set' impedments to finding a partner, it's still an utterly difficult task to find the right person, especially if you value yourself and aren't willing to compromise. Point is, sure you may have it worse, but it's a difficult thing for everyone, just hang in there. The guard please I was not looking for sympathy..I was just stating my reasoning. I have come to grips with why my relationships didn't work out. It wasn't because of me as a person. It was because of what I had downstairs.

No, not sympathy - It's just I can understand where you'd have a certain amount of frustration given a catch-22 type of situation to your dating life, that's all. Christ, I'm disillusioned after growing sick of vapid sorority girls - just makes my dating problems seem trivial. So thanks for that :lol: (thought I'd asshole it up after the gayass sympathy)

olite71
03-13-2007, 08:00 AM

6. Still---just how "wrong" it is depends on your own sensibilities and the context of the encounter. Ever notice how when a man with a girlfiend meets an attractive woman he does not mention his girlfirend---it's because he is indulging a fantasy at the expense of this newly met attractive creature. On the other hand, when he meets someone unattractive (to him) he talks about his girlfriend with immediate dispatch... Thus he uses deception when he wants to gratify a fantasy and maintain the possibility of sexual tension--but it is only on his terms.... Whenever two people meet and a deception is being maintained to create an attraction on only one of the person's terms at the expense of the other--there is something wrong about that---in my opinion. Listen here buster..I've been living as a girl for 12 long years..out in public..going to school..going to work....relationships..etc I think I have the damn right to say I am a girl..and not have to say HEY I USED TO BE A GUY to the world. It's not about that when we first start talking anyways it's a conversation..it's not like I'm marrying the guy or even going on a date with the guy. I am talking to him, but when he suggests for intimate things...I tell him whats up! Can we stop taking things out of CONTEXT please!

If you are so certain about your "damned" right" would have never have started this thread. This thread suggests that you feel misgivings about it.

And I did not take anything out of context. If you think that all your dates out there who are male define a "girl" as someone with a penis--then you have every right to call yourself a girl and not think you are lying about it.

But do you really believe that? And you are right about what you're rights are--but rights are not in a vacuum--when your right to say something may mislead somebody your rights clash with their rights.

Does a man who calls you and defines girls as only "biological girls" have the right to be told that? That is the question.

It is interesting that you say "out of context" because the behavior you describe is taken "out of the context"....You are taking yourself, out of the context of the rights of those who are relying on the information you give them, instead saying: "I have the right to say I'm a girl," no matter what rights they have to rely on what you say.

You see everything changes when another person's rights and expectations are broght to bear. Sure in a vacuum you have the right to sing to the heavens that you are a girl---I have no disagreement with that whatsoever.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 08:03 AM

If you are so certain about your "damned" right" would have never have started this thread. This thread suggests that you feel misgivings about it.

And I did not take anything out of context. If you think that all your dates out there who are male define a "girl" as someone with a penis--then you have every right to call yourself a girl and not think you are lying about it.

But do you really believe that? And you are right about what you're rights are--but rights are not in a vacuum--when your right to say something may mislead somebody your rights clash with their rights.

Does a man who calls you and defines girls as only "biological girls" have the right to be told that? That is the question.

It is interesting that you say "out of context" because the behavior you describe is taken "out of the context"....You are taking yourself, out of the context of the rights of those who are relying on the information you give them, instead saying: "I have the right to say I'm a girl," no matter what rights they have to rely on what you say.

You see everything changes when another person's rights and expectations are broght to bear. Sure in a vacuum you have the right to sing to the heavens that you are a girl---I have no disagreement with that whatsoever. Olite you really put too much into the internet sweety, I made the thread for people's opinion. I do what I do with out others making it for me. I just wanted to start a topic that may be interesting to others. And see if girls did the same.

olite71
03-13-2007, 08:05 AM

I don't see that as valid logic.... you are assuming the other person's definitions are accurate or comprehensive... which is not always the case.

Lying is intentionally saying something you yourself know to be false (or so has been my impression). Since I know I am a girl, I am not intentionally giving false information by saying that I am a girl.

Ummm.."Logic?" you're using classic circular (and therfore fallacious) logic. If I believe it to be true--it is true. Hitler believed Jews to be inferior, was that true?

Peasants believed the earth to be flat in the 12th century, was that true?

Both the law, and logic adopt a reasonable objective consensus as the litums test of truth---otherwise we are in chaos.

If you know somebody defines girl as somebody having a uterus and fallopian tubes and all the other female parts, and NOT a penis, and you tell them you are a girl, then you are misleading that person, if not lying.

What is wrong with saying: "I'm a girl and I have a penis." No misleading, no deception, no nothing. If you can't say that, what's the point?

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 08:06 AM
And furthermore Olite...............Guys aren't sitting there saying "is that a tranny" so I am not LYING. They are talking to me how they would talk to any girl, which they should reguardless. But you and and I bother know that doesn't happen. :wink: They ask about me I tell them the truth..They ask about my high school life I tell them the truth..They ask if I'd be interested in meeting..I reply sweetie I don't think I'm your type. They ask why..I tell them why.

I don't see the harm in any of that?

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 08:07 AM

Ummm.."Logic?" you're using classic circular (and therfore fallacious) logic. If I believe it to be true--it is true. Hitler believed Jews to be inferior, was that true?

Peasants believed the earth to be flat in the 12th century, was that true?

Both the law, and logic adopt a reasonable objective consensus as the litums test of truth---otherwise we are in chaos.

If you know somebody defines girl as somebody having a uterus and fallopian tubes and all the other female parts, and NOT a penis, and you tell them you are a girl, then you are misleading that person, if not lying.

What is wrong with saying: "I'm a girl and I have a penis." No misleading, no deception, no nothing. If you can't say that, what's the point? I am replying to your last part..There is nothing wrong with it! It's just the guys you attract with it! And the drama that comes with it. We just want to lead a normal life and find a normal guy with out a CAUSE.

SarahG
03-13-2007, 08:08 AM
What is wrong with saying: "I'm a girl and I have a penis." No misleading, no deception, no nothing. If you can't say that, what's the point?

So are you saying tgirls should stop whenever they get miss'd/mam'd in public to say "oh wait, before you call me that make sure you know I have or had a dick..."?

I mean after all, if you don't correct them you are misleading them by allowing them to keep assuming/thinking you're a GG... right?

olite71
03-13-2007, 08:08 AM

You see everything changes when another person's rights and expectations are broght to bear. Sure in a vacuum you have the right to sing to the heavens that you are a girl---I have no disagreement with that whatsoever. Olite you really put too much into the internet sweety, I made the thread for people's opinion. I do what I do with out others making it for me. I just wanted to start a topic that may be interesting to others. And see if girls did the same.

No worries---I love discussion. This is absolutely no effort for me...and I'm glad you started this topic--one of the best ones on here. In the end if all you got was light Katy Couric answers to all your topics you'd quickly get bored (or at least I hope you would).

olite71
03-13-2007, 08:14 AM

So are you saying tgirls should stop whenever they get miss'd/mam'd in public to say "oh wait, before you call me that make sure you know I have or had a dick..."?

I mean after all, if you don't correct them you are misleading them by allowing them to keep assuming/thinking you're a GG... right?

No, you are stretching the example. In brief encounters like that, there is no need to say anything like that. If they call you "miss" or whatever they are just being polite.

This thread is about when you are getting involved with people--when people start asking questions and getting to know you on a deeper level, then how you represent yourself becomes much more important.

The level of interest someone takes in you should be matched by the level of sincerity that you show them--- a "passing encounter" warrants a "passing affirmation...." No harm done.

But as the encounter deepens if the affirmations are misleading...well than harm can be done.

Bottom line is this--if someone feels mislead, are THEY lying? Are their feelings not REALLY hurt? No. Consequently the goal is to avoid hurting peoples feelings by misleading them--and that is all up to your own wits and judgment--case by case as you navigate the social highways and byways.

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 08:25 AM

No, you are stretching the example. In brief encounters like that, there is no need to say anything like that. If they call you "miss" or whatever they are just being polite.

This thread is about when you are getting involved with people--when people start asking questions and getting to know you on a deeper level, then how you represent yourself becomes much more important.

The level of interest someone takes in you should be matched by the level of sincerity that you show them--- a "passing encounter" warrants a "passing affirmation...." No harm done.

But as the encounter deepens if the affirmations are misleading...well than harm can be done.

Bottom line is this--if someone feels mislead, are THEY lying? Are their feelings not REALLY hurt? No. Consequently the goal is to avoid hurting peoples feelings by misleading them--and that is all up to your own wits and judgment--case by case as you navigate the social highways and byways. well in the same reguards you are stretching it too..she is right..so that means every person I talk to on a regular basis in public I need to inform them I am a transexual by what you are saying? Do you do that with every person you meet? I'm a man..I'm a man..surely you don't?

SarahG
03-13-2007, 08:26 AM
No, you are stretching the example. In brief encounters like that, there is no need to say anything like that.

So brief conversations on IM are somehow different?

MrsKellyPierce
03-13-2007, 08:27 AM

No worries---I love discussion. This is absolutely no effort for me...and I'm glad you started this topic--one of the best ones on here. In the end if all you got was light Katy Couric answers to all your topics you'd quickly get bored (or at least I hope you would). well thank you

MrsKellyPierce
03-14-2007, 05:09 AM
wow even lol I love these polls thats an awesome feature..oh yeah this is one of my dead end threads

arnie666
03-18-2007, 08:10 AM
I clicked into this thread thinking that it couldn't possibly be about what it sounded like it was, but how wrong I was. What do I see but a bunch of posts where people revel in their own immoral behavior, much of which isn't simply loose, but that of someone most readily identifiable as a predator.
Many posters prefaced their comments with phrases like "I'm embarrassed," or "I don't know if this is [slutty\whorish\etc] or not," and the like. Newsflash, if you've engaged in extramarital affairs, shagging random strangers, flashing your bareness at others, and the like then you easily qualify for just about any degrading adjective that someone might care to affix to you. Furthermore, if you post such things on the internet you are clearly not embarrassed by it, but to the contrary you seek to indulge is self glorification over your behavior. You want other individuals to emerge with other similar stories so you can pretend that everyone does it, thus it must be an acceptable practice.
In fact it is not acceptable, or glamorous, or adventurous, or whatever spin you might care to attach, but instead merely deviant and deplorable. What kind of person coldly steps out on their significant other, let alone on a whim. Only someone without a shred of human decency and respect for their fellow human being could thusly comport themselves and then crow about their misdeeds to the world via a 100 page long thread on the internet.
I hope that the lot of you are truly shamed by your actions and spurred to reform your miscreant lives. If you pretend to care about yourselves, your loved ones, your nation, or humanity in general then you will act like adults and restrain your wicked impulses instead of letting them run free like some dark age barbarian.

MrsKellyPierce
03-18-2007, 08:53 AM
I clicked into this thread thinking that it couldn't possibly be about what it sounded like it was, but how wrong I was. What do I see but a bunch of posts where people revel in their own immoral behavior, much of which isn't simply loose, but that of someone most readily identifiable as a predator.
Many posters prefaced their comments with phrases like "I'm embarrassed," or "I don't know if this is [slutty\whorish\etc] or not," and the like. Newsflash, if you've engaged in extramarital affairs, shagging random strangers, flashing your bareness at others, and the like then you easily qualify for just about any degrading adjective that someone might care to affix to you. Furthermore, if you post such things on the internet you are clearly not embarrassed by it, but to the contrary you seek to indulge is self glorification over your behavior. You want other individuals to emerge with other similar stories so you can pretend that everyone does it, thus it must be an acceptable practice.
In fact it is not acceptable, or glamorous, or adventurous, or whatever spin you might care to attach, but instead merely deviant and deplorable. What kind of person coldly steps out on their significant other, let alone on a whim. Only someone without a shred of human decency and respect for their fellow human being could thusly comport themselves and then crow about their misdeeds to the world via a 100 page long thread on the internet.
I hope that the lot of you are truly shamed by your actions and spurred to reform your miscreant lives. If you pretend to care about yourselves, your loved ones, your nation, or humanity in general then you will act like adults and restrain your wicked impulses instead of letting them run free like some dark age barbarian. What the crap are you talking about??? This thread had nothing to do with cheating???????? :offtopic :violin

arnie666
03-18-2007, 09:03 AM
I hope that the lot of you are truly shamed by your actions and spurred to reform your miscreant lives. If you pretend to care about yourselves, your loved ones, your nation, or humanity in general then you will act like adults and restrain your wicked impulses instead of letting them run free like some dark age barbarian. What the crap are you talking about??? This thread had nothing to do with cheating???????? :offtopic :violin

Listen here chump, are you aware ive been drinking loved ones every day since you were nothing but a tiny thought deep in your daddys weiner? You think i give a damn about cows? bulls? goats? hell im no farmer, even if I was id milk that S*** like no tomorrow, but the difference between peoplelike YOU and people like ME is that im hung like a horse and would rather blend up 100 relatives than drink that vile S*** you speak of. good day

johnie
03-18-2007, 09:07 AM
I didn't bother to read this whole thread because it's way too long for my attention span to handle, but, why do you ladies feel like you need to "straight" chase?? There's enough guys on these boards who consider themselves straight. You don't have to waste your time chasing the straights because you have enough on here already, who at a moments notice would love to take you out on a date.

MrsKellyPierce
03-18-2007, 09:09 AM

Listen here chump, are you aware ive been drinking loved ones every day since you were nothing but a tiny thought deep in your daddys weiner? You think i give a damn about cows? bulls? goats? hell im no farmer, even if I was id milk that S*** like no tomorrow, but the difference between peoplelike YOU and people like ME is that im hung like a horse and would rather blend up 100 relatives than drink that vile S*** you speak of. good day Again what are the cows and stuff about???????? :lol: :spam :trolls

MrsKellyPierce
03-18-2007, 09:09 AM
I didn't bother to read this whole thread because it's way too long for my attention span to handle, but, why do you ladies feel like you need to "straight" chase?? There's enough guys on these boards who consider themselves straight. You don't have to waste your time chasing the straights because you have enough on here already, who at a moments notice would love to take you out on a date. Plenty of men with a fantasy..not real. And not my type.

johnie
03-18-2007, 09:11 AM
[quote="KellyShorePlenty of men with a fantasy..not real. And not my type.[/quote]

so are you saying you would never date a guy from this board?

arnie666
03-18-2007, 09:12 AM

Listen here chump, are you aware ive been drinking loved ones every day since you were nothing but a tiny thought deep in your daddys weiner? You think i give a damn about cows? bulls? goats? hell im no farmer, even if I was id milk that S*** like no tomorrow, but the difference between peoplelike YOU and people like ME is that im hung like a horse and would rather blend up 100 relatives than drink that vile S*** you speak of. good day Again what are the cows and stuff about???????? :lol: :spam :trolls

Dunno luv I'm just here to raise the awareness lvl on the forum.Nothing personal sweetcheeks. Your fit by the way. :D

MrsKellyPierce
03-18-2007, 09:16 AM
[quote="KellyShorePlenty of men with a fantasy..not real. And not my type.

so are you saying you would never date a guy from this board?[/quote] No I didn't say that..I said plenty of men with a fantasy and plenty of guys that aren't my type. There are a couple that have caught my eye and attention.

Mylon
03-18-2007, 12:45 PM

http://dating.personals.yahoo.com/profile?cmd=view&src=search&resulttype=1&kws=0&searchinternal=1&position=8&total=128&adid=personals-1159347196-453713&affid=&searchview=1&searchsort=9&speed=2&advanced=1&primary=&searchname=&frmsrch=1

And why would you have any problems getting a date to need a personal? Why, if I lived in Texas... :)

Aragon21
03-18-2007, 12:53 PM
Let this DIE...she moved!

tsntx
03-19-2007, 04:21 AM
I didn't bother to read this whole thread because it's way too long for my attention span to handle, but, why do you ladies feel like you need to "straight" chase?? There's enough guys on these boards who consider themselves straight. You don't have to waste your time chasing the straights because you have enough on here already, who at a moments notice would love to take you out on a date. Plenty of men with a fantasy..not real. And not my type.

co-sign

and how many of those are married, or attached on some level, and post tons of cock shots and quoted saying "id love to get my starfish punched w/ this" or something simiular?

exactly... so the 2 remaing guys.. prob arent even hot.. or in our area... so back to the "straight chase" lol

tsntx
03-19-2007, 04:22 AM

And why would you have any problems getting a date to need a personal? Why, if I lived in Texas... :)

u just answered ur own question... i have an ad b/c i want someone LOCAL

Mylon
03-19-2007, 12:06 PM

u just answered ur own question... i have an ad b/c i want someone LOCAL

Local yes, but you look great enough that I wouldn't think you'd have any trouble getting a guy. I'd imagine I'd have to beat off all of the other suitors with a stick. :)

styles55
03-19-2007, 12:27 PM
u such state on profiles TS as u may b surprised how many males will reply... and most men who like TS's r actually straight!

I consider TS's as females and only as females and if a woman told me her 'secret' i would not be turned off at all!,
but for other men they may prefer if u were to put TS as not all men think the same as me and others like me!

InHouston
03-19-2007, 06:38 PM
Whoever answered yes can you please give me your reasoning???

If you're advertising yourself as a girl, then you're attracting guys who are looking for GIRLS. Why don't you just advertise who you are, and interested men will respond.

Example: If I advertised myself as a billionaire, what will I get? A bunch of girls interested in a billionaire. Then when I reveal that I'm not a billionaire, what do I get? Back to square one. If I'm honest up front, then I'll find the girls who are looking for someone like me.

dabaldone
03-19-2007, 06:43 PM
My last gf was a TS and mom my sid this "She is the most beautiful woman you've ever broght home and she's more of a woman too". That statement shocked the crap out of me.
Look, you are definitely not a man and you are a little more than a woman.

tsntx
03-19-2007, 09:39 PM
good way to put it ^^^

or as i like to say...

im more woman then youll ever have and more man then youll ever be ;) lol

David J.
03-20-2007, 12:41 AM
Didn't read the whole thread...lack of attention span...etc. Anyway, My vote is no. It is in no way deceptive to post as a female. IMO, that is what a TS (M2F) is. Crossdressing and Transvestism are entirely different things because a TS (m2f) gender identifies as a woman and may be gay or straight, which is a separate issue. The added bonus of posting as a female is that your responses will be from straight men, not gay men or bi-sexual men.

And it was asked earlier in this thread "why the personals ads" for obviously attractive Texas women? Well, there are a lot of losers in the world and any filtering process that can decrease the amount of time you waste on B.S. should be utilized at every opportunity.
Big Texas-Sized hug to TsnTx!

MrsKellyPierce
03-20-2007, 12:43 AM
Didn't read the whole thread...lack of attention span...etc. Anyway, My vote is no. It is in no way deceptive to post as a female. IMO, that is what a TS (M2F) is. Crossdressing and Transvestism are entirely different things because a TS (m2f) gender identifies as a woman and may be gay or straight, which is a separate issue. The added bonus of posting as a female is that your responses will be from straight men, not gay men or bi-sexual men.

And it was asked earlier in this thread "why the personals ads" for obviously attractive Texas women? Well, there are a lot of losers in the world and any filtering process that can decrease the amount of time you waste on B.S. should be utilized at every opportunity.
Big Texas-Sized hug to TsnTx! David is a smarty!

mikey_stl
03-20-2007, 07:46 AM
I don't think it's wrong. You are, after all, a female.
I do think that you should tell the guy your status fairly early on,
perhaps even before you meet him. It is, after all, an
important bit of information. If you wait until after several dates
then he may feel like you've been deceiving him. However,
nobody tells everything about themselves in a personals
ad. It might even be okay to go on a short coffee date with
a guy before you tell him. But I really wouldn't wait any longer
than that.

David J.
03-28-2007, 06:29 PM
Quick question for Kelly...How often do you date (from personal ads or otherwise)? I tried the personals thing when I first moved to Dallas and dated about 2-3x a month through match and yahoopersonals. After all of that, I only remain in contact with 2 women; most that I met through those sites were walking trainwrecks. I figured out I was doing much better on my own. How have your experiences been?

MrsKellyPierce
03-28-2007, 08:02 PM
Quick question for Kelly...How often do you date (from personal ads or otherwise)? I tried the personals thing when I first moved to Dallas and dated about 2-3x a month through match and yahoopersonals. After all of that, I only remain in contact with 2 women; most that I met through those sites were walking trainwrecks. I figured out I was doing much better on my own. How have your experiences been? I've dated a couple guys off the Louisville Mojo account and am still friends with all of them and even hang out still. It never really got to the "romantic" point but going out to bars together and other recreational stuff yeah.

houstonshemalefan
03-30-2007, 04:25 PM
If you're going to list yourself on dating sites, and choose to place "female" under your category, you should clearly explain in your bio that you are a transexual. You'd be surprised how many guys would want to meet a girl like you!

lisaparadise
03-30-2007, 06:15 PM
So I am on a few "straight sites"...and I put my status as female. And I talk to the guys for awhile to let them get to know me, then if I want to meet them I tell them. It usually works out in my favor, but there's always that small percent that get mad. Do you think I am wrong for doing it this way? Should I tell them flat out?usually in straight sites its either male or female so of coarse you would put female unless your a cd then your still a guy in your case i have no idea cause i dont know you and from your pix its alittle photoshopped, usually when a tgirl doctors her pix there hiding something huge flaws etc,but when im in a straight room out of respect i dont hide the fact im transgendered because thats what makes me special and im very proud of that fact,nor do i pretend i am someone i am not.just my thoughts

Irwing
03-30-2007, 11:51 PM
Just do what you ffeel is right.
There is no absolut answer to this kind of question.

alwaysforyou
03-31-2007, 12:51 AM
there are plenty of guys seeking LTR with ts women. I believe there are sites that allow ts's to meet men who are looking for LTR. You just can't rush the process. It will happen when it is meant to happen. Your a beautiful girl if I didn't live in westchester NYC then I would definetley give you a call kelly :D

dskreet2
03-31-2007, 03:55 AM
Kelly,

Would you be upset if someone was not honest with you in the very beginning? Or if they were honest, but the info was in fine print and you didn't notice until after you had become committed to the thought of seeing the person on a regular basis?

No decision on my part, just asking. Measuring good and bad in people is done all day long. If I got upset everytime, I may start going bald from the aggra-fucking-vation!!! :D

That Vicki song just pooped in my head but I put your name in its place:

"Hey Kelly, Hey Kelly, you so fine you broke my mind, Hey Kelly, Hey Kelly" :lol: