View Full Version : Women prefer bad boys interview

peggygee
03-11-2007, 06:44 AM
Ah good Sir,

We meet on the field of battle to joust once again.

I shall be brief, as I am occupied in other lands slaying dragons.

In previous conversations we have discussed this, but perhaps it got lost in the sea of T & C & A and sometimes V . :D

I weill re-state my position, expand on it a little. But must run as the asbestos in my bloomers is gettng quite hot from the dragons fire :eek:

Perhaps in the land of 'dungeons and dragons' where the fair maiden in the tower has a 'victim' complex, does every woman want a 'bad boy'.

Maybe, on the Springer, Dr Phil, or Bobby and Whitney show, do all women want a bad boy.

Yes, some women are dysfunctional, perhaps masochistic, and feel that bad love is better than no love.

But any emotionally and spiritually healthy woman is going to want the guy that will treat her right.

Give me a 'square' that goes to work every day over the guy that is constantly beating me, arguing with me, disrespecting me.

Give me the bus driver over the guy who is 'slinging' on the corner wearing a ton of bling, who is always calling me at 3 in the morning to come bail him out, if he calls at all.

I'd prefer the school teacher to the rapper, who has been shot so many times, he sets off the metal detector at the airport when we travel, and is fucking all the groupies.

I'm down with the computer technician who laughs with me, cries with me, talks things through with me. I' rather have him than the bad boy, who if he raises his hand to me one more time, fucks my sister, my cousin, or one of my friends ,one more time, will find that's, the last time.

Maybe 'girls' want 'bad boys', but 'real women', want 'real men'.

So, Sir Knight, you may want to try a 'paradigm shift', if something doesn't work for me repeatedly, I rethink my tactics and strategies, not continue to have this happen http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/icon_axe.gif or be forced to rely on this http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/icon_jook.gif or even this http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/icon_weed.gif or stronger substances, didn't work for me, your mileage may vary.

Valiant Knight, I find you quite worthy, very interesting, intelligent, I dare-say humorous.

Verily there are many maidens that would take thine hand. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/thumbsup.gif

Alas, I must go, the dragon has breached the gate.

Battle on good sir, battle on. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/ninja.gif

Fox
03-11-2007, 06:46 AM
Heh, I hear ya. I'm gonna keep being myself (I'm no bad boy) and if they can't get with it, tough titty. 8)

Kaya
03-11-2007, 07:26 AM
im sure not every girl feels that`s way

Trogdor
03-11-2007, 07:32 AM
notice right there at the end, that one chick asked, "what about the good guys...the friend?"

Oooooh....that one struck an oh so familier nerve, I tell you what. :roll:

Peggy, watch the dragon slaying bit. :lol:

But watching that clip, makes me wanna go to those chicks' place and do this
:arrow: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/Primacron/trogdorfire.jpg

peggygee
03-11-2007, 07:38 AM
notice right there at the end, that one chick asked, "what about the good guys...the friend?"

Oooooh....that one struck an oh so familier nerve, I tell you what. :roll:

Peggy, watch the dragon slaying bit. :lol:

I would never slay you Trogdor, you rock. :rock2

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/dragonsrule.jpg

Fox
03-11-2007, 07:47 AM
Wow, Peggy, you always have, like, the perfect image for the occassion. You must have quite the repository of images on hand, haha.

peggygee
03-11-2007, 08:13 AM
Wow, Peggy, you always have, like, the perfect image for the occassion. You must have quite the repository of images on hand, haha.

Thanks Fox, I get a sense that they like pics around here. :lol:

DJ_Asia
03-11-2007, 08:59 AM
Ah good Sir,

We meet on the field of battle to joust once again.

I shall be brief, as I am occupied in other lands slaying dragons.

In previous conversations we have discussed this, but perhaps it got lost in the sea of T & C & A and sometimes V . :D

I weill re-state my position, expand on it a little. But must run as the asbestos in my bloomers is gettng quite hot from the dragons fire :eek:

Perhaps in the land of 'dungeons and dragons' where the fair maiden in the tower has a 'victim' complex, does every woman want a 'bad boy'.

Maybe, on the Springer, Dr Phil, or Bobby and Whitney show, do all women want a bad boy.

Yes, some women are dysfunctional, perhaps masochistic, and feel that bad love is better than no love.

But any emotionally and spiritually healthy woman is going to want the guy that will treat her right.

Give me a 'square' that goes to work every day over the guy that is constantly beating me, arguing with me, disrespecting me.

Give me the bus driver over the guy who is 'slinging' on the corner wearing a ton of bling, who is always calling me at 3 in the morning to come bail him out, if he calls at all.

I'd prefer the school teacher to the rapper, who has been shot so many times, he sets off the metal detector at the airport when we travel, and is fucking all the groupies.

I'm down with the computer technician who laughs with me, cries with me, talks things through with me. I' rather have him than the bad boy, who if he raises his hand to me one more time, fucks my sister, my cousin, or one of my friends ,one more time, will find that's, the last time.

So, Sir Knight, you may want to try a 'paradigm shift', if something doesn't work for me repeatedly, I rethink my tactics and strategies, not continue to have this happen http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/icon_axe.gif or be forced to rely on this http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/icon_jook.gif or even this http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/icon_weed.gif or stronger substances, didn't work for me, your mileage may vary.

Valiant Knight, I find you quite worthy, very interesting, intelligent, I dare-say humorous.

Verily there are many maidens that would take thine hand. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/thumbsup.gif

Alas, I must go, the dragon has breached the gate.

Battle on good sir, battle on. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/ninja.gif

Preface: Peggy I find your posts for the most part,enlightening and well thought out,however....

on this one...my dear friend youre so wrong on so many levels.TS's esp. the girls in America do want a bad boy,a thug,a beater,a pimp,player...ior any other street analogy for a misogynistic fuckwad...fact is the better you treat girls the more they shit on you....

blackmagic
03-11-2007, 09:02 AM
LINK TO VIDEO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3wa_snr_no&mode=related&search=).

I think most def after watching that video I will remain single. Listening to women talk this way is very, very agitating.

:what lol........... uhhh "you learn something new everyday" didnt know women prefer the badboys over the goodie 2 shoes, interesting :wink:

Trogdor
03-11-2007, 09:04 AM
If only I could find a girl like this one
:arrow: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3KMIacQ8JI&mode=related&search=
:?

blackmagic
03-11-2007, 09:06 AM

:shock: :shock: :shock:

PRETTY!

TJT
03-11-2007, 09:12 AM
It's funny,when I was young I knew I was dressed for picking up girls if I walked down a traffic clogged street and could hear the car doors locking as the drivers spotted me?

A sense of danger gets women going,especially young ones. If they think your dangerous and indifferent to them it drives 'em nuts.

If you want women you have to get under their skin one way or another. That can include pissing them off.

Solitary Brother
03-11-2007, 09:14 AM
LINK TO VIDEO (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3wa_snr_no&mode=related&search=).

I think most def after watching that video I will remain single. Listening to women talk this way is very, very agitating.

Black women ARE THE WORST!

peggygee
03-11-2007, 09:23 AM
Preface: Peggy I find your posts for the most part,enlightening and well thought out,however....

on this one...my dear friend youre so wrong on so many levels.TS's esp. the girls in America do want a bad boy,a thug,a beater,a pimp,player...ior any other street analogy for a misogynistic fuckwad...fact is the better you treat girls the more they shit on you....

Sawatdee kaa, DJ Asia. How are things in the land of smiles.

You know I am hearing that sentiment more and more, it's getting
to the point where I may be more inclined to agree with it in some
instances.

I guess as a middle-aged woman I might not have my finger on the
pulse of this hippity - hoppity, gen x - y demographic. :shrug

But I will stick to my concluding statement;

peggygee
03-11-2007, 09:26 AM

Black women ARE THE WORST!

Et tu, brother? :cry:

Trogdor
03-11-2007, 09:32 AM

instances.

Just wish it could help this pissed off 27 year old at the moment, I tell you what. I just don't wanna wait till I'm much older before I can take a cute babe out on a date. :?

Trogdor
03-11-2007, 09:36 AM

:shock: :shock: :shock:

PRETTY!

Oh, hell yea. :D

peggygee
03-11-2007, 09:49 AM

instances.

Just wish it could help this pissed off 27 year old at the moment, I tell you what. I just don't wanna wait till I'm much older before I can take a cute babe out on a date. :?

Ah, Trogdor if you were just a bit older, or I a bit younger, we
could be burninating the country side, burninating the peasants,
burninating all day and all night long......
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/loveeternal.jpg

Trogdor
03-11-2007, 10:27 AM
Either way, I'm, boned it seems right now. :?

I wonder if a nice guy goes and beats the living shit out of the bad boy, would that win the girl? I mean the nice guy doing:

1: Beating someone up
2: Getting a criminal record
3: Being all unpreidcatable.

Shit, if that does not get these girls dripping like a Polish faucet, nothing will. :P

Kriss
03-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Either way, I'm, boned it seems right now. :?
I wonder if a nice guy goes and beats the living shit out of the bad boy, would that win the girl? I mean the nice guy doing:
1: Beating someone up
2: Getting a criminal record
3: Being all unpreidcatable.P

And while you are locked up who do you think she is fucking, yup- the bad guy. I've done the help a girl move away from her abusive boyfreind thing and 4 weeks later she back fucking him again(and probably being beaten)!
I'm not convinced yet but I tend to side with DJ Asia on this one, girls love a thug, a predator, a ruthless motherfucker. They all want to tame the wild beast, stupid. All these girls only want a nice guy when they are old and saggy and reality finally hits. :banghead

mikejones
03-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Actually I think it's the confidence that the "bad boys" display that attracts girls. You can cultivate and display confidence without being bad or abusive, and actually I believe that is even more of a turn on for her. She get's the confident guy without the asshole element.

Also I believe confidence increases with age (for the good guys).

Jericho
03-11-2007, 03:28 PM
All these girls only want a nice guy when they are old and saggy and reality finally hits. :banghead

Absolutely.
They squirt out ten kids by ten different fathers and then look for "mister nice guy" to feed them!

No, really, i'm NOT bitter! :lol:

Vala_TS
03-11-2007, 03:41 PM
I bet you all are expecting me to give an answer right now as a TS, but I can't, because I am not attracted to guys, only GG's and other TS's. But I don't understand this at all, if I was attracted to guys, I would NEVER go for a "bad guy" type as I know what they're capable of. As what was stated above "They get beat silly, a friend helps them get out and they're back 2 weeks later". I would go for a nice guy but as I said, I'm not into guys. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Vala,

TomSelis
03-11-2007, 04:42 PM
Eh....it's about balance really. I think the confusion comes with the term "bad boy." I'm not even going to comment on the birdheads in the beginning, but the women at the end were going somewhere good before the clip ended. It seemed like they were about to start saying they want both.

You can be both. Women just want to feel safe around their men. They want to have a story to tell when they're sitting around on the couch. Nothing wrong with that.

peggygee
03-11-2007, 06:59 PM
They all want to tame the wild beast, stupid. All these girls only want a nice guy when they are old and saggy and reality finally hits. :banghead

Even when I was a PYT, I never sought the bad boy. I always have
preferred a gentleman, a regular working guy, he could be white
collar or blue collar as long as he was intelliegent, good sense of
humor, emotionally stable, etc.

Now I know that there are 'girls' that want bad boys almost exclusively,
and to them I say they are in for a rude awakening.

And Kriss, dahling, I am far from old and saggy. :smh

TomSelis
03-11-2007, 07:42 PM
There is another video here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-xp0LewhI8&mode=related&search=)

What really pisses me off more than anything, is that;

1) They say they want a bad boy for the challenge or etc. But, then they have his baby or babies and years later wake up to realize this isn't the life they want to live anymore so they come looking for positive brothers. After they let Leroy, Jerome , Tyrone run up in their panties raw dogging them. And they expect US to just welcome them with Open arms after they been used and abused. :roll:

You want a challenge, go find a Rubik's Cube or something.

2)They say he can "Protect" them. WTF, do these females live on the Gaza strip or something? You throwing rocks at tanks and need some kind of brother to come shield you? Come on, this is America. We ain't fighting no war to the extent that you'll be harmed on your way to work in bumper to bumper traffic.

3)They keep talking about confidence. But, us Brothers have confidence too. It takes alot to transition from the street to the corporate ladder of success. Just because we ain't in the street performing felonies doesn't mean I have less confidence than the next cat. At the end of the day, my hustle is all the same as the other cat's. Keep it moving with Plan A and hope I never have to touch plan B.

But, because I ain't rocking a 59/50 hat tilted or I ain't got gold fronts in my mouth or a wifey beater on, I'm automatically disqualified from the dating market? And I'm supposed to wait until you're 35-40 (larry holmes all flabby and sick) for you to make up your mind to come holla at me? Fuck that.

I figured transitioning to dating a Transsexual, you can avoid these types of attitudes. But, even some transsexuals share the same mentality as a genetic one does.

These Women can a make a brother very, very disdained.

No man, never say that. It is what it is. You just have to recognize what you're dealing with and act accordingly. I'm not saying you need to turn into "Fiddy" when you run into certain types of women. When women say that they aren't articulating themselves very well. But that's because women want everthing!! When guys hear "Bad Boy" they think of David Beckham or 50-Cent. But that's not always what that means.

It really has more to do with having a multi-faceted personality. A lot of guys do the "I'm a rock, I'm always even tempered" thing, that has it's place. But so does, "Shut the fuck up!", "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" instead of "Ok. Don't worry about it."

Here's an example:
You go to pick up some girl to go to some random place. She's running late and inadvertantly ruins your plans. "Fine, now I have to think of something else!"....not a good look for you. "It's cool, I got you, you're going to make it up to me though." Much better, more mysterious, some sexual innuendo in there. BOOM! Instant badboy!

The protection thing.....well women just like to feel protected.

The baby momma thing: That goes both ways. Just remember, your stock goes up as you get older. Always. But the thing is...you can have fun now too. So really...who's got the better deal? That rarely happens, that's why there are so many bitter older women.

It's sexy time!! Sometimes you gotta be a little flirty and sexy. "You have beautiful eyes"....not a good look. "Damn! Let me just look at you for a minute, while I think about something!" Sounds cheesy, but sometimes cheese is good. Sometimes, sneaking up behind her while she's doing dishes and undoing some buttons is hot! She'll say "Stop!" keep going, whisper "I want you NOW!" keep going. She'll give in and you're beatin' it up on the kitchen counter. BOOM! Instant Bad Boy!

Like I said man, stories, women like to tell stories. Give 'em somethin to talk about.

peggygee
03-11-2007, 07:56 PM
No man, never say that. It is what it is. You just have to recognize what you're dealing with and act accordingly. I'm not saying you need to turn into "Fiddy" when you run into certain types of women. When women say that they aren't articulating themselves very well. But that's because women want everthing!! When guys hear "Bad Boy" they think of David Beckham or 50-Cent. But that's not always what that means.

It really has more to do with having a multi-faceted personality. A lot of guys do the "I'm a rock, I'm always even tempered" thing, that has it's place. But so does, "Shut the fuck up!", "What the fuck is wrong with you?!" instead of "Ok. Don't worry about it."

Here's an example:
You go to pick up some girl to go to some random place. She's running late and inadvertantly ruins your plans. "Fine, now I have to think of something else!"....not a good look for you. "It's cool, I got you, you're going to make it up to me though." Much better, more mysterious, some sexual innuendo in there. BOOM! Instant badboy!

The baby momma thing: That goes both ways. Just remember, your stock goes up as you get older. Always. But the thing is...you can have fun now too. So really...who's got the better deal? That rarely happens, that's why there are so many bitter older women.

It's sexy time!! Sometimes you gotta be a little flirty and sexy. "You have beautiful eyes"....not a good look. "Damn! Let me just look at you for a minute, while I think about something!" Sounds cheesy, but sometimes cheese is good. Sometimes, sneaking up behind her while she's doing dishes and undoing some buttons is hot! She'll say "Stop!" keep going, whisper "I want you NOW!" keep going. She'll give in and you're beatin' it up on the kitchen counter. BOOM! Instant Bad Boy!

Like I said man, stories, women like to tell stories. Give 'em somethin to talk about.

Dayuum, Magnum got game.

Between that and the grocery shopping, you giving me the vapors.

And how did you know that kitchen sink move was my Achilles heel. :wink:

Urian
03-11-2007, 08:02 PM
The problem is that some girls only want control over all the situation, if you are independant, secure and with strong mind and force of will you arenīt goint be allowed to be happy in the love becuase you will see your girl as an equal, not as a superior thing.

I know a lot of women that believe that they are Divas and they are a failure in their daily life.

Trogdor
03-11-2007, 08:10 PM

Here's an example:

Dayuum, Magnum got game.

Between that and the grocery shopping, you giving me the vapors.

And how did you know that kitchen sink move was my Achilles heel. :wink:

:arrow: Yea, but having the babe in your home at the kitchen sink or whereever to sneak up upon is the tough part.

Trogdor
03-11-2007, 08:29 PM
They all want to tame the wild beast, stupid. All these girls only want a nice guy when they are old and saggy and reality finally hits. :banghead

What I think he meant was that many of these chicks end up getting karma slammed into their face, particularly, when they stop taking care of themselves ( if they ever did to begin with ) and get too....comfortable with having a dude and what not. And she's got the saddlebags forming, the midriff buldge, um.....buldging, she gets the helmet hair and pretty much becomming what Britney Spears is going to become within the next several years if she does not clean up her act. These ladies get this mentality that, "Hey! I know! That nice, sweet guy I remember that liked me, but I never gave a chance cause I was too busy hanging with Mr. Outlaw Biker or Mr. Snoop-Dog wannabe. I'm sure he's still available, I mean guys like him will still want me after all these years!"

And she thinks I'm gonna be her contingentcy back-up plan, she's going to be in for one hell of a disapointment.
Cause I plan to be just like my hero here, this guy, when I am in my advanced years, and not some frail old coot in a mummified old husk of a body. ( this man's 87 by the way. )

http://www.legendaryfitness.com/BobDelmontique.jpg

I'll look at her, try to keep my stomach in check and say to her, "Sorry, but can't we just be friends? I'd so hate to risk the beautiful friendship we have had for so long. And then I'll either say, "If you'll excuse me, that hot babe from such and such is coming here" , "That green babe from planet Rigel 4 is here ( hey, lots of things can happen over the next few decades )", or, "Send me you daughter or grand daughter ( just to really stiffle them :mrgreen: ) my way. :wink: ".

I know it's mean, but I wanna make her feel just as wonderful as she has made me feel over time. To me, karma is most delishious when seasoned with irony. :idea: :mrgreen:

peggygee
03-11-2007, 08:42 PM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/BobDelmontique.jpg

:hitit

No, I'm just kidding my ideal guy is between 35 - 60, and he has to
have alot more going for him than just being good looking.

Kabuki
03-11-2007, 08:45 PM
To meet someone...it's honestly about confidence, and how you carry yourself. Don't be afraid to approach people...look into their eyes, and introduce yourself. Give the individual a compliment maybe, and let your intentions be known. The average "nice" guy is shy, but you have to break through that barrier. Step outside of your comfort zone.

I would suggest that the shy guys practice approaching people. Spend some time just giving out compliments, and walk away. I'll bet that the majority of the time, you will leave a smile on their face. Most of them will be curious about the unknown gentleman that just gave them a nice compliment. Who is he?

Once you're able to communicate with the individuals you desire, don't be afraid of rejection. All bad boys don't have a great track record when it comes to meeting people. They just approach a lot of individuals. If one person isn't into you move on. Eventually you should run into somebody that's willing to see what you're about. It's a numbers game. Don't let one failed approach slow you down.

I would also suggest that you frequent places where people have the same interests as yourself. It does make conversations easier. If you're into art, attend an art show. If you enjoy reading, hang out at a bookstore or a library. This is an idea, but you can continue to approach someone anywhere.

Once you do meet someone, try not to smother the individual. I don't believe in playing games at this moment either. Be straight forward, but not scary. No proposing on the second date :wink: Let things fall into place. You're not in a marathon. Don't allow yourself to be too dominated either. Even the strongest female wants someone who can take control of a situation. We speak of equality between the sexes, but that male role is still there.

So, I guess that's my quick response to the issue of meet people. You don't need to be an ass to meeting someone.

peggygee
03-11-2007, 08:46 PM

What I think he meant was that many of these chicks end up getting karma slammed into their face, particularly, when they stop taking care of themselves ( if they ever did to begin with ) and get too....comfortable with having a dude and whatnot. And she's got the saddlebags forming, the midriff buldge um.....buldging, she gets the helmet hair and pretty much becomming what Britney Spears is going to become with in the next several years if she does not clean up her act. These ladies get this mentality that, "Hey! I know! That nice, sweet guy I remember that liked me, but I never gave a chance cause I was too busy hanging with Mr. Outlaw Biker or Mr. Snoop-Dog wannabe. I'm sure he's still available, I mean if I guys like him will still want me after all these years!"

And she thinks she's gonna be think I'm gonna be her contingentcy back-up plan, she's going to be in for one hell of a disapointment.
Cause I plan to be just like my hero here, this guy, when I am in my advanced years, and not some frail old coot in a mummified old husk of a body. ( this man's 87 by the way. )

I'll look at her, try to keep my stomach in check and say to her, "Sorry, but can't we just be friends? I'd so hate to risk the beautiful friendship we have had for so long. And then I'll either say, "If you'll excuse me, that hot babe from such and such is coming here" , "That green babe from planet Rigel 4 is here ( hey, lots of things can happen over the next few decades )", or, "Send me you daughter or grand daughter ( just to really stiffle them :mrgreen: ) my way. :wink: ".

I know it's mean, but I wanna make her feel just as wonderful as she has made me feel over time. To me, karma is most delishious when seasoned with irony. :idea: :mrgreen:

Yeah, in the context that you are are expressing it and the way
that Kriss most likely meant it I can see your points.

So yeah revenge is a dish best served 'old'. :wink:

DJ_Asia
03-11-2007, 08:56 PM
Hey Peegy G...

Im actually in NYC,getting a harsh reminder of why i left America to begin with...

IMO the whole thug thing is a culturally inspired thing.As modern movies,music and MTV glorify such activity and behaviour the girls all wanna have an OG to call their own.And as you put it its not until senility is just around the corner do most realize that perhaps they should alter their criteria for a significant other.

In LOS the girls dont want a thug or a player,they just wanna man w/ some baht in his wallet,and dont care if u look like Ice Cube,Fat Albert or Bill Gates...so really i guess one must decide whats the lesser of two evils...I guess I have cuz im heading back to Thailand next month...to practice my Portuguese...lol

Trogdor
03-11-2007, 09:04 PM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/BobDelmontique.jpg

:hitit

No, I'm just kidding my ideal guy is between 35 - 60, and he has to
have alot more going for him than just being good looking.

Well, he does sports medicine and has abusiness centering around how to live longer and better quality of life, if that helps any, Peg. :D

Trogdor
03-11-2007, 09:08 PM
I would suggest that the shy guys practice approaching people. Spend some time just giving out compliments, and walk away. I'll bet that the majority of the time, you will leave a smile on their face. Most of them will be curious about the unknown gentleman that just gave them a nice compliment. Who is he?

*Assuming that is you in the avatar* Hello, Ms. Kabuki, you're very cute. :D

TomSelis
03-11-2007, 09:10 PM
To meet someone...it's honestly about confidence, and how you carry yourself. Don't be afraid to approach people...look into their eyes, and introduce yourself. Give the individual a compliment maybe, and let your intentions be known. The average "nice" guy is shy, but you have to break through that barrier. Step outside of your comfort zone.

Once you're able to communicate with the individuals you desire, don't be afraid of rejection. All bad boys don't have a great track record when it comes to meeting people. They just approach a lot of individuals. If one person isn't into you move on. Eventually you should run into somebody that's willing to see what you're about. It's a numbers game. Don't let one failed approach slow you down.

I would also suggest that you frequent places where people have the same interests as yourself. It does make conversations easier. If you're into art, attend an art show. If you enjoy reading, hang out at a bookstore or a library. This is an idea, but you can continue to approach someone anywhere.

Once you do meet someone, try not to smother the individual. I don't believe in playing games at this moment either. Be straight forward, but not scary. No proposing on the second date :wink: Let things fall into place. You're not in a marathon. Don't allow yourself to be too dominated either. Even the strongest female wants someone who can take control of a situation. We speak of equality between the sexes, but that male role is still there.

So, I guess that's my quick response to the issue of meet people. You don't need to be an ass to meeting someone.

I don't think the OP, Unisex, was saying he has trouble meeting women. I think he was saying, the women he DOES meet are like that.

peggygee
03-11-2007, 09:19 PM

Way to go Kabuki-san. http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/bowdown_192.gif

A guy that exudes confidence without being arrogant or cocky is
a 'person of interest to me'.

Guys that can't make eye contact come off shifty too me, they make
me ill at ease, for as they say the eyes are the windows to the soul.

As to where to meet women, I don't see why guys can't get this, it's
not like it's rocket surgery. :roll:

You're right about meeting people in book stores, museums or other
places that you mutually have in common.

These are non-sexually charged environments unlike bars and you
may be able to have a decent conversation that could lead to
something promising.

Finally your point about strong willed women. I am a very strong women,
resolute, and firm in her resolve and determination, an Alpha female.

As I am a strong female, I need a strong man. Now being strong
doesn't mean I need him to be a weight lifter, or a tough guy. I don't
want a man who's a chauvanist and feels that he is always right about
everything.

The strength I seek is in their emotional stability, their strength of character, their integrity.

That's my definition of a strong man.

muhmuh
03-11-2007, 09:31 PM

and to you and all the others... do you really think your attitude towards these so called assholes (cmon how many stupid men are actually abusive? 1% maybe?) ans women in particular makes you a nice guy?

Kriss
03-11-2007, 09:34 PM

Of course you were excluded from my vitriolic ranting Peggy as you are a young woman who has fortunately developed a taste for 'nice guys' early. (hmm where's that 'mr sleaze' emoticon.........?)

Solitary Brother
03-11-2007, 09:50 PM
All these girls only want a nice guy when they are old and saggy and reality finally hits. :banghead

Absolutely.
They squirt out ten kids by ten different fathers and then look for "mister nice guy" to feed them!

I heard BB KING(who is a great guitar player) has FIFTEEN kids by FIFTEEN different women.
And never married any of them!
Thats my contribution :P

muhmuh
03-11-2007, 10:11 PM

and to you and all the others... do you really think your attitude towards these so called assholes (cmon how many stupid men are actually abusive? 1% maybe?) ans women in particular makes you a nice guy?

Go back and watch the videos first before commenting.

i didt watch them and its always the same
crying over how the guys are assholes and how the women are even worse

suckseed
03-11-2007, 10:19 PM
Trogdor - you say you're 27? If that's true, you've no need to wait for anything based on your age! That's a great age to be. The root of your problem lies in thinking like that, man. I got married at the age of 24, and was married until I was 31. And life was steady as she goes, and I thought everything was cool. My 30's were so much better. The blessing and the curse was that I was adamantly free at that point - so if a woman started getting on my nerves, that was that. Anyone will get on your nerves though.
I think one of the reasons beauty is as important to me as it is is because sex will carry a couple through the rough spots. Show me a couple that doesn't have a great sex life, and I will show you a relationship that is either doomed to fail, or they're getting it somewhere else. If I could relive my 20's knowing what I know now...well the possibilities would be endless.
For what it's worth, I work with about 30 women from 18- 35. Most of them have boyfriends, and none of the ones I've met are assholes.
What women want are alpha males. Being an asshole is just the most brainless way of demonstrating to the pack that you have what it takes. I've had more than one woman say to me lately that they like guys that are outdoors types. Rugged = alpha. Entrepreneurial = alpha. Good job/good future prospects = alpha. Talented at something = alpha. My best friend for years was the director of an animal rights group. The women went wild for him. He was about 5' 9, had some faint acne scars, never flashed what money he did have, but he did have 'it'. There was no doubt he was in charge of things. The thing is, you have to know who you're attracted to, and know yourself. I remember one of the NYC mods being amused by my talking about my love for rock-climbing women. Of course in Manhattan you're going to be dealing with more nightlife scenesters than Ladies That Go Camping. Take groupies as an obvious example. Would a chick into Dio give a shit about James Blunt? Or the reverse? You don't go fishing for trout with chicken livers. God, I sound like a hick. you know what I mean (if you ever lived by a lake that is.)
My life has always seemed to be about the near miss. I get the gorgeous girl who wants to fuck all the time, and she's clinically depressed and bums me out to the point that I don't wanna have sex with her. I fall in love with the perfect woman, except that she doesn't like sex. I get involved with the supercool chick and everything's great - but she doesn't take a musician seriously as someone to be with longterm. I date the smartest woman I've ever met - but I'm not attracted to her personality, and my friends hate her (and she did kind of act like an ass.) Now it seems
I want my lover to have the body of a 23 year old forever. You can laugh at that...but many do! But I don't anymore. And if I spent as many hours in the gym as I do talking to a bunch of folks on a transexual forum, I'd probably have a wonderful girl eating chocolate sauce off my abs instead of sitting here in my room nursing my third cup of coffee alone! BAH!!! :lol:

suckseed
03-11-2007, 10:45 PM
You know what Unisex - i don't think I've ever said hi to you. So, hey man! I like your posts. She wanted to move back to a tiny southern town and raise horses on her family's land - I wanted to pursue a music career and see the world. We had different paths in life. It was sad, but we parted as friends. She was my best friend for years. But I've had better relationships since, that resulted in far more personal growth than the 'groundhog day' that our life together became. Even with the drama these other women have brought, I'd rather take my chances in the jungle than live in a nice safe cage. To me, marriage is either for people that have gotten sexual adventure out of their system, or don't possess much to begin with.

Jericho
03-11-2007, 11:24 PM

Absolutely.

I heard BB KING(who is a great guitar player) has FIFTEEN kids by FIFTEEN different women.
And never married any of them!
Thats my contribution :P

15!!! :shock:

It's a sad sad story.
People'll do anything to cover up their birthday cake addiction! :wink:

peggygee
03-11-2007, 11:32 PM
Thanks guys for pulling my coat to something that I guess I was
somewhat oblivious to.

I don't roll with chicken heads and I am a very discriminating broad,
so I guess I was out of touch with this problem.

When I was a young girl in my 20s, I was always attracted to older
men. they were more stable, knew who they were, what they
wanted out of life. They weren't as concerned about what people
thought of their love interests. They had already sown many of their
wild oats, and were often good candidates for LTRs.

None of the men that I was attracted to was of the bad boy variety,
they were just regular guys. Now of course I have dated bad boys, and
other miscreants, but life with them was too much fucking drama.
And I like excitement and passion just like anyone else, but that bad
boy drama t'aint for me.

I guess as they say "Youth is wasted on the young". :shrug

Now older and wiser, bad boys just ain't an option. :smh

Trogdor
03-12-2007, 03:27 AM
It's not like I've ever asked for much. Just a female who can meet a brother half-way.

I hear you, I am not a brother, but I hear you. :)

Trogdor - you say you're 27?

Now it seems I want my lover to have the body of a 23 year old forever. You can laugh at that...but many do! But I don't anymore. And if I spent as many hours in the gym as I do talking to a bunch of folks on a transexual forum, I'd probably have a wonderful girl eating chocolate sauce off my abs instead of sitting here in my room nursing my third cup of coffee alone! BAH!!! :lol:

Going on 28 in 9 days.

Well, I am doing the gym role right now, since body building seems to be my only significant other. I say hit the gym, lots of babes there.

Unfortunately, all the hots ones are already taken.....my abs/pilattes teacher....she's 50, has an awesome body, fun to talk to, has a voice EXACTLY like Danielle Foxxxx, but she's married and with kids. :cry:
Only ones NOT taken are the 300 pound bohemoths you see huffing and puffing on a treadmill after 10 minutes, or the hot ones that have kids :P

But I say go to the gym and shape up, if you van get a girl to come after you for your bod, no one would complain.

And I am looking for a girl with a good body and who takes care of it. I was a fat ass kid till I was 17 and starting working out at 18, ten yeats ago. The girls only paid attention to me in my senior year cause I started hitting the weights, which means to me, looks DO matter. Personality is not enough, I learned the hard way. So I went through this stuff, so I expect the same from the girls I wanna be with. Cause I don't wanna be with some 30-40 year old woman who bends down and has trouble getting up. Not the kinda girl I wanna be with. I mean look at Sophia Loren, she's in her 70's, but she looks amazing.....she can wear nice skirts, walk in high heels, and smile nicely. Liz Taylor's the same age and she's a train wreck health wise. I wanna find a girl who will be fit and in robust health to keep up with me, cause I plan to be the next Jack Lalean or Bob Delmonteque ( that buff old dude in the pic I posted ).

I plan to drink a protein shake to my health when the bad boys are rotting away in an old age home, I tell you what. 8)

Trogdor
03-12-2007, 03:32 AM
Now older and wiser, bad boys just ain't an option. :smh

Well, most bad boys, especially in Detroit, tend to have short careers, if you catch my drift.

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2007, 03:33 AM
Do nice guys actually exsist? You are only nice to us if we are above your "look" status.

muhmuh
03-12-2007, 05:30 AM
Please, just stop posting then. IF you're not going to watch the video first, then don't comment in this thread. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR QUESTION TO US. WE'RE DISCUSSING THE VIDEO AND TOPIC AT HAND.

jeez i did watch them the t was a typoed did and not a typoed didnt
and i did comment on the topic... youll have to accept that seriously thinking all women want to be with assholes and are depressed to the point where they let guys abuse them make you an ass and not all the other ones that have a girl

peggygee
03-12-2007, 05:57 AM
Hey Peegy G...

Im actually in NYC,getting a harsh reminder of why i left America to begin with...

IMO the whole thug thing is a culturally inspired thing.As modern movies,music and MTV glorify such activity and behaviour the girls all wanna have an OG to call their own.And as you put it its not until senility is just around the corner do most realize that perhaps they should alter their criteria for a significant other.

In LOS the girls dont want a thug or a player,they just wanna man w/ some baht in his wallet,and dont care if u look like Ice Cube,Fat Albert or Bill Gates...so really i guess one must decide whats the lesser of two evils...I guess I have cuz im heading back to Thailand next month...to practice my Portuguese...lol

BKK, NYC, LOS we are all a global village and the 'malling' of the
world, and the pop culture is ging to effect many women with
this mindset.

And as you say in LOS it comes down to baht, dollars, pounds, or yen.
Women there are perhaps not making mating choices for the best
reasons either.

Bottom line LOS is my favorite place next to sitting in my Mom's
kitchen, perhaps not for the same reasons as you guys, but
I love it nontheless.

Kriss
03-12-2007, 04:38 PM
I heard BB KING(who is a great guitar player) has FIFTEEN kids by FIFTEEN different women.And never married any of them!

BB king sold a lot of records and played a lot of shows, it's cool if he pays for the kids upbringing and can somehow have time to be a father to them.

InHouston
03-13-2007, 01:14 AM
Unisex:

Consider the girls who were being interviewed. They're not very smart, mostly blue-collar caliber, and are more good time girls than wife material. A high caliber woman who would like to be married and raise a family will attract a polished, refined, and career-minded 'MAN' and not a 'BOY', or bad boy as they would have it.

Girls that like bad boys are immature bar flies, and are just 'bad girls' themselves. And they're attracted to bad boys, because they know that no 'MAN' will be willing to put up with their antics.

There is an old saying "Tell me who and what you love, and I can tell you what you are."

suckseed
03-13-2007, 02:19 AM
Do nice guys actually exist? You are only nice to us if we are above your "look" status.

To me and most people, a person becomes more or less attractive beyond the initial impression they make based on their personality. It's a man's nature, at least before he wises up, to associate beauty with goodness. Wanting beauty is our blessing and our curse. But as Ezed said in that other thread, becoming irritating in your man's eyes will kill it every time.
I was with a woman for a while that told me she was an artist back in Manhattan and had attended the Parsons School of Design. My sister came to visit and asked her a few questions and quickly sussed out the fact that my lover wasn't telling the truth. Eventually I discovered the fact that she was actually from Poughkeepsie. Ugh. She had an entirely invented biography.
That was a case of the little head doing all the thinking. Unfortunately for me she was a tall Italian with the greatest legs I've ever held against my ears.
I was defenseless....

peggygee
03-13-2007, 02:28 AM
Your post is not compatible with this version of the discussion. Please upgrade.

That line is hot - I'm stealing it. :wink:

Unisex:

Consider the girls who were being interviewed. They're not very smart, mostly blue-collar caliber, and are more good time girls than wife material. A high caliber woman who would like to be married and raise a family will attract a polished, refined, and career-minded 'MAN' and not a 'BOY', or bad boy as they would have it.

Girls that like bad boys are immature bar flies, and are just 'bad girls' themselves. And they're attracted to bad boys, because they know that no 'MAN' will be willing to put up with their antics.

There is an old saying "Tell me who and what you love, and I can tell you what you are."

Houston, I think we have ignition.

Now in hindsight, those broads did have a hoodrat vibe, as have some
other chicks in videos of the type professing a desire for badboys.

Good insight. :wink:

muhmuh
03-13-2007, 02:48 AM
Your post is not compatible with this version of the discussion. Please upgrade.

oh its very compatible (that post of yours further proves my point btw)

lets review
you started this thread with a crude generalisation by implying that all women are like that and its therefore better to remain single

And they expect US to just welcome them with Open arms after they been used and abused.

"they" "us" more crude generalisations about women their boyfriends and the oh so poor nice guys

You want a challenge, go find a Rubik's Cube or something.

But, because I ain't rocking a 59/50 hat tilted or I ain't got gold fronts in my mouth or a wifey beater on, I'm automatically disqualified from the dating market?

and now youre ranting about how all their boyfriends are abusive agressive thugs

I figured transitioning to dating a Transsexual, you can avoid these types of attitudes. But, even some transsexuals share the same mentality as a genetic one does.

and again all women are the same for you

the sad truth is you probably will come up with yet another acid one liner trying to put me down and delay the inevitable conclusion that its your fault not theirs a little further

get a grip... what youre ranting about is i dunno maybe 5% of those 3 milliard women
worth the energy? most certainly not

Trogdor
03-13-2007, 04:54 AM
Do nice guys actually exist? You are only nice to us if we are above your "look" status.

To me and most people, a person becomes more or less attractive beyond the initial impression they make based on their personality. It's a man's nature, at least before he wises up, to associate beauty with goodness. Wanting beauty is our blessing and our curse. But as Ezed said in that other thread, becoming irritating in your man's eyes will kill it every time.
I was with a woman for a while that told me she was an artist back in Manhattan and had attended the Parsons School of Design. My sister came to visit and asked her a few questions and quickly sussed out the fact that my lover wasn't telling the truth. Eventually I discovered the fact that she was actually from Poughkeepsie. Ugh. She had an entirely invented biography.
That was a case of the little head doing all the thinking. Unfortunately for me she was a tall Italian with the greatest legs I've ever held against my ears.
I was defenseless....

Simple, looks are the first thing we notice on anyone.

Here's a simple test.

For any of you guys ( or girls ) if you saw someone at a bar or a party and was paying attention to how they talked to people, how they moved about with other people and that person's social skills and how they interacted with people, rasie your hand.

*waits*

No one. When we first see someone, first thing that pops into your head is, "Hey, he/she is pretty cute/hot.....I'd like to fuck him/her." If you say no, you're a liar. :P

And I speak from experience, untill I was 17, I was a fat ass.....I had the man boobs and everything, and I had confidence, I was likable, I had many friends and so on, but none of the girls would go out with me. When I asked em out, they got this nervous look on their face, sometimes panicked and they'd avoid looking at me, and go, "Ummm...ummm..." ( they are buying time for some excuse that won't hurt me. ). Yet when I dropped the flab and decided to hit the gym and muscle up a bit, they they started to notice me alot more.

So you see, the girls treated me like that and expceted me to look a certain way they could look at, and I in return expect no less from them. So, yes I want the Pamela Andersons, the Angelina Jolies, the Hally Berries, the Lucy Lus and NOT the Glen Closes, the Joy Bayhards, The Star Jones, or the Camren Manhiems. Because wheather you agree or not, wheater it's right or wrong.....looks do matter, might upset some people, but personality just is not enough. And to all you married folks, just cause you are married, it's not an excuse to let oneself go.....they why the wife reads trashy novels with a shirtless Fabio on the cover or stuff $20's down a greased up stripper's shorts. Same with a guy whacking off to porn, or going to see an escort. Or both of them cheating on each other. I'm thinking realistically here. :P

suckseed
03-13-2007, 07:53 AM
Not to mention the fact that she has clearly stated that she does the same thing when it comes to men. The irony of making that statement while running a male beauty contest is probably lost on some people.

And trogdor, I do look for behavioral signs that a woman might make a nice companion. These days, sex is risky enough without going for a woman who acts like she's gotta have it 24/7. And that's one more reason to have a steady lover. I like to be in a relationship, get tested, then go to town, not worrying about her STD's. The quiet types have always rocked my world the best, no lie. Attention whores tend to move really quickly in my experience. Typical situation - I got a woman's number. On our first date she decided she wanted to order in chinese, and as soon as dinner was over she dragged me upstairs. Good sex - is nice and all that. Date #2: I go to her house and she gives me a love poem written in calligraphy on a calendar sized card. I'm taken by surprise, accept it and thank her, but suggest we're moving a little fast. She bursts into tears, tells me to get out, then doesn't want me to leave, then wants me to have sex, I decline - being kind of alarmed by now, I get to the car and am driving away when she runs to my car crying and sticks the poem in through the window. I drive away going, "what the fuck just happened?"
That's the kind of woman I think about when I see someone trying to be the center of attention in a bar.
There are more pretty women than ever out there as far as I see. meeting one who is single, cool and who I have chemistry with - that's the challenge. For me, I have the double handicap of being picky, and being very wary of whackos. (A female friend of mine likes to say, "men are assholes, and women are crazy!" :?

crayons
03-13-2007, 08:43 AM

You're cute. I think inside every woman there is a sense that she can control the beast in the feral man. Theres a sense of pride- she seeks envy from her friends when they watch her and go "oh wow- how was she able to control him?" it's like a fantasy. Like boys want to date a really hot girl and have their friends ask when she's in the bath-room "so where'd you get her from man? And I bet you have to fight off guys huh?" and he just snickers and shrugs it off saying "I got that on lock!" Queen Beth said "The toughest thing to rule, is a man's heart." You can command a kingdom, but it damn near isn't as easy to keep under guard your man. :soapbox

Trogdor
03-13-2007, 08:46 AM
Not to mention the fact that she has clearly stated that she does the same thing when it comes to men. The irony of making that statement while running a male beauty contest is probably lost on some people.

And trogdor, I do look for behavioral signs that a woman might make a nice companion. These days, sex is risky enough without going for a woman who acts like she's gotta have it 24/7. And that's one more reason to have a steady lover. I like to be in a relationship, get tested, then go to town, not worrying about her STD's. The quiet types have always rocked my world the best, no lie. Attention whores tend to move really quickly in my experience. Typical situation - I got a woman's number. On our first date she decided she wanted to order in chinese, and as soon as dinner was over she dragged me upstairs. Good sex - is nice and all that. Date #2: I go to her house and she gives me a love poem written in calligraphy on a calendar sized card. I'm taken by surprise, accept it and thank her, but suggest we're moving a little fast. She bursts into tears, tells me to get out, then doesn't want me to leave, then wants me to have sex, I decline - being kind of alarmed by now, I get to the car and am driving away when she runs to my car crying and sticks the poem in through the window. I drive away going, "what the fuck just happened?"
That's the kind of woman I think about when I see someone trying to be the center of attention in a bar.
There are more pretty women than ever out there as far as I see. meeting one who is single, cool and who I have chemistry with - that's the challenge. For me, I have the double handicap of being picky, and being very wary of whackos. (A female friend of mine likes to say, "men are assholes, and women are crazy!" :?

Cute, single and cool chicks are a rare commodity in the midwest, especially Michigan. Only ones that fit that are mostly the lesbians....where as alot of the straight available ones look like the steriotypical 'dykes' ( Meeting cute bi ones is like looking for a particular needle in a whole room of needles :P ).

Nothing wrong with being picky. My mom told me onc time that, "The reason why most marriages and relationships go down the shitters is because people are not picky enough.

Trogdor
03-13-2007, 08:53 AM

You're cute. I think inside every woman there is a sense that she can control the beast in the feral man. Theres a sense of pride- she seeks envy from her friends when they watch her and go "oh wow- how was she able to control him?" it's like a fantasy. Like boys want to date a really hot girl and have their friends ask when she's in the bath-room "so where'd you get her from man? And I bet you have to fight off guys huh?" and he just snickers and shrugs it off saying "I got that on lock!" Queen Beth said "The toughest thing to rule, is a man's heart." You can command a kingdom, but it damn near isn't as easy to keep under guard your man. :soapbox

Why not just get a guy you'd like without you needing to change em? Saves you time and effort. Plus when you mention 'control' the beast.....look what happened to Tina Turner and Whitney Houstan ( probably Britney Spears as well, I think k-fed's laid his fists on her a few times ).....a dangrous beast is a cornered beast, so to speak.

I say stop playing who's controlling who, and just accept a person for what they are. A quote Captain Picard was kinda similer to this idea:

If we're going to be damned, let's be damned for what we really are.

If I want a quiet, laid back girl, I go find a quiet, laid back girl. If I want a wild, crazy girl, I go find one, not some facimiley that one thinks they can change.....it just leads to heartache, dissapointment and sometimes missing teeth. :P

TJT
03-13-2007, 09:03 AM

That line is hot - I'm stealing it. :wink:

Unisex:

Houston, I think we have ignition.

Now in hindsight, those broads did have a hoodrat vibe, as have some
other chicks in videos of the type professing a desire for badboys.

Good insight. :wink:

Please.... I ws the summertime/down-low/daddy-pissing off fuck of so many rich,well-bred girls when I was young I can't count them?

I didn't want to marry those girls and they didn't want to marry me. For them it was about doing something "bad" and exciting. For me it was about a piece of ass and bragging rights.

Most of 'em are either in the corporate world or some country-club wife now. Young lust isn't bound by class.

Fox
03-13-2007, 10:02 AM
Good thread, good stories. I haven't had too many problems yet, but this is good stuff to keep in mind for future reference.

Do continue.

muhmuh
03-13-2007, 11:35 PM
i tried not to respond but i just have to its so delusional

I see someone didn't pay attention to the video.

i did...

It's not about women and their boyfriends.

yes its is its the whole good guys vs assholes debate all over again

It's the decisions that they make later. I'm not sure where you're from or where you reside. But, I know most of us city urbanites can all relate to the whole Baby mama/Baby father type of ordeal that plagues streets. Maybe you can't.

no i really cant... actually i not even entirely sure what youre talking about

Pay attention to the video @ the end (or if it at all). They said if he dresses a certain way that it can turn them off. The "Dexter" look (like the guy who is on the cover of the Norton's AntiVirus box)

so? if you look properly rubbish people will see you in a different light... either accept it or become an eremite

This is what they were discussing about their possible mate;

http://www.mixed-news.de/issues/preview/6.jpg

wow thats... bad... anybody who walks around like that would be ridiculed out of his skin round here

The thing is; the clothes don't make a brother.

wrong
in german theres a very well known common and true proverb "kleider machen leute" which means that yes clothes _do_ make a brother... and no things dont get proverbs for no reason
humans are all about perception... just accept it and play along or end up lonely... its your choice but dont whine about the concequences of the choices you conciously make in life

I never said anything about their boyfriend.

i dont remember if it was you personally but you certainly didnt object to others going on about the whole stupid abusive boyfriend with a girl that has lots of oh so nice friend friends

Uh, I've heard a Transsexual make a similar comment as the very first one did on the video. Which is why it was posted.

so there are some stupid girls and ts around... still doesnt mean that anybody is like that

I don't know these women. I'm going by their opinion on what was stated video wise and what I experience first hand. Which was very parallel and why I posted it.

so you have the wrong peer group... change it its up to you and your choice

hwbs
03-14-2007, 12:40 AM
alot of girls that ive met love bad boys ....those same girls are also ones who lead pretty boring lives (nuthing wrong with that also)...the bad boy thing is more of a counter balance to them...it gives them the excitement they are lacking in their own lives....one of my favortite lines i would hear at my old job is ,"damn look at him he just got out of lock up looking fine as fuck".i personally would hire a trainer..it would be easier on my constitution,lmao... :lol:

muhmuh
03-14-2007, 07:24 AM
Then you can't actually discuss anything in this thread. You have very little conception of what's being discussed.

Thanks anyways though.

do you honestly think this stupid clichee doesnt exist outside of your world?

TomSelis
03-14-2007, 01:56 PM
Then you can't actually discuss anything in this thread. You have very little conception of what's being discussed.

Thanks anyways though.

We get you man. I'm convinced this is an American thing though.