PDA

View Full Version : Question, looking for feedback

NYTSJulie
03-11-2007, 01:10 AM
Ok, I have on HRT for quite sometime now and recently have been taking only pills, was thinking of going back on injections but can you inject in the ass if you have sil? LOL, I am clueless.

suckseed
03-11-2007, 01:13 AM
Sil? Explain, please.
I think you're lying, though. You're a gg, right?

AllanahStarrNYC
03-11-2007, 01:13 AM
Depends how much you have.

I can no longer inject in my ass because it's all silicone. I used to when I did not have that much and as I got more, I would just inject higher and higher on the muscle -but it took forever to dissolve and I was getting lumps that took days to go away.

I would do the arm. Dissolves instantly thought it is more painful.

Some people do the thigh too but I can't.

specialk
03-11-2007, 01:15 AM
Sil? Explain, please.

carefull seed...or she'll "inject" something into your ass! 8)

NYTSJulie
03-11-2007, 01:15 AM
Sil? Explain, please.

Sil is silicone, and no I am not a GG, I am packing lol.....kisses

suckseed
03-11-2007, 01:19 AM
Sil? Explain, please.

carefull seed...or she'll "inject" something into your ass! 8)

I would happily get into bed with Julie! But I really don't fantasize about anything else going into my ass. I tried it and it didn't leave me wanting more. At least I can say I tried it, though. :)

NYTSJulie
03-11-2007, 01:19 AM
Depends how much you have.

I can no longer inject in my ass because it's all silicone. I used to when I did not have that much and as I got more, I would just inject higher and higher on the muscle -but it took forever to dissolve and I was getting lumps that took days to go away.

I would do the arm. Dissolves instantly thought it is more painful.

Some people do the thigh too but I can't.

Thanks Allanah, I dont have much sil but I am not sure it will dissolve well in my ass. I will try the arm or the thigh and see what works best and does not hurt too much, I will be a pincushion, lol.

TomSelis
03-11-2007, 01:31 AM

She's got a gun!!! Everybody down!!! :wink:

NYTSJulie
03-11-2007, 01:34 AM

She's got a gun!!! Everybody down!!! :wink:

Ya I carry a 9 millimeter in my big Gucci bag, lol. Sounds kinda sexy though, lol

wendy48088
03-11-2007, 01:38 AM
* Deleted *

wendy48088
03-11-2007, 01:47 AM
* Deleted *

NYTSJulie
03-11-2007, 01:50 AM
Ok, I have on HRT for quite sometime now and recently have been taking only pills, was thinking of going back on injections but can you inject in the ass if you have sil? LOL, I am clueless.

Why were you considering not taking pills (I am assuming you are taking Estrofem 2 - 6 mg or something similar)? That's usually a consideration for older TSs who don't want to go through metabolizing the Estrogen in the liver, and even then there is the option of allowing the tablet(s) to dissolve under the tongue.

If taking the Estrogen tablets sublingually (under the tongue - www.positivehealth.com/permit/Articles/Colon%20Health/lea13.htm ) would not work for you, would Transdermal Estrogen patches work for you? They are expensive and some get a rash from them (more likely the adhesive so they move where they place the patches around a bit) but it seems to be the option if you don't want to swallow them and let the G.I. tract handle them.

I am assuming that you have injected free silicone in your hips and butt and your concern is that may interfere with the Estrogen getting delivered to your body in a proper measured dose.

Maybe you can inject in the arm (in the fat under the arm or back of the shoulder), but I would have to read the directions on where to inject to be sure...

Most recently I was taking Premarin 7.5 milligrams a day, that is pretty high.

I started HRT when I was 19. I took a shot once a week of Estrodial 40 milligrams per millimeter and also 5 milligrams of premarin a day. I would get the premarin from my doctor and then the injections I would get from a pharmacist I knew, lol.

Over the years I would do shots on and off but have always been on the premarin, and 2 yrs ago I upped the dose from 5 mil to 7.5.

My doctor now is pretty dumb and I tell her what to write on the script and she does it, so last week when i went to see her I had her to write me a script for 40 milligrams per millimeter of delestrogen, and that is the strongest stuff you can find on the HRT market.

I am switching because you can never be to fishy silly girl, lol.

AllanahStarrNYC
03-11-2007, 01:53 AM
Oh I was going to tell you

If you do your thigh- get a presciption with Emla cream. It will make the area numb. Used for injections, and dermal procedures.

I think that will help.

NYTSJulie
03-11-2007, 01:57 AM
Oh I was going to tell you

If you do your thigh- get a presciption with Emla cream. It will make the area numb. Used for injections, and dermal procedures.

I think that will help.

Ohhh, I have Emla cream, I used it back in the days when I did my electro. I am not sure if its still good, but I will try it. I am so glad you mentioned it, I hate giving myself injections and never thought of using it to numb the area first.........thanks girl

AllanahStarrNYC
03-11-2007, 02:01 AM
Anytime- YES - THANK GOD FOR EMLA. It made electrolysis sooooo soooo sooo sooooo much more bearable. I remember when there was none and it was just the burn and pain of the needle. That was some fierce, fierce pain. I think that was the toughest procedure of my transition so far.

NYTSJulie
03-11-2007, 02:07 AM
Anytime- YES - THANK GOD FOR EMLA. It made electrolysis sooooo soooo sooo sooooo much more bearable. I remember when there was none and it was just the burn and pain of the needle. That was some fierce, fierce pain. I think that was the toughest procedure of my transition so far.

LOL yes I remember the days, and my electrologist would sit there and start talking to me, and I would say "please dont talk" when I was actually thinking "shut the fuck up cunt", sticking needles in my face and start talking about the weather, lol.

tsmandy
03-11-2007, 03:17 AM
I was using my thighs (the tops) as the site for my injection for about 3 years. Taking a shower beforehand always seemed to help, as did applying ice afterward.

Injectibles are so much better for your body, not to mention quite cheap.

TsJennifer
03-11-2007, 03:26 AM
Great question Julie!!! I don't think u need to worry about putting ur injections else where yet, cause I know how much sil u have.

AllanahStarrNYC : How do u inject your arm? Into a vein or muscle? what part of your arm??

Just wanted to ad allanah is the best and gives the best advice. She advised me on my breast b4 I got them done and I was having some issues with silicon and was scared and she was the only person that pointed me in the right direction!! Thanks Girl!!

Jennifer Paris

NYTSJulie
03-11-2007, 03:44 AM
Great question Julie!!! I don't think u need to worry about putting ur injections else where yet, cause I know how much sil u have.

AllanahStarrNYC : How do u inject your arm? Into a vein or muscle? what part of your arm??

Just wanted to ad allanah is the best and gives the best advice. She advised me on my breast b4 I got them done and I was having some issues with silicon and was scared and she was the only person that pointed me in the right direction!! Thanks Girl!!

Jennifer Paris

Hey Jen whats up bitch. I know I dont have a lot of sil but I just didnt know, and I always like to cover all bases be4 I do anything, you cant be too over informed. Are you happy with your sil? Are you gonna be here in April?

I know Allanah knows her shit. Who did your boobs ? I had mine done 3 times and I am thinking of going a little smaller, although I am very happy with the shape and feel of them and dont want to fuck that up.

TsJennifer
03-11-2007, 04:25 AM
Julie,

Of course I'm gonna be in NYC in April!....lol
Still some issues with the sil.

Dr Grey in SF did my breast and I love them.
I'm gonna redo them bigger in silicon instead of saline

JP

NYTSJulie
03-11-2007, 04:28 AM
Julie,

Of course I'm gonna be in NYC in April!....lol
Still some issues with the sil.

JP

Jen did you call the guy I told you about, remember the link I gave you. Dr, Grey I will look him up. Don't go too big with the boobs, I had mine real big at one time, and when I wore anything baggy I looked fat.

Ecstatic
03-11-2007, 07:00 AM

JP
Jennifer, I know several girls who had Dr Grey do their breasts--one a good friend I've known for five years--and his work is amazing. In each case, there's no scaring, the form is natural in appearance and feel, and each of the girls were very happy with the results. Your breasts look flawless, which is the sign of his work.

Nautica
03-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Allanah: I have to say I LOVEEEEEE your avatar photo!!!!

NYTSJulie: I hope they're prescribing B-12 with your hormones and you're drinking TONSSSS of water if you're planning on such a high dose of injections. I started hormones at 16 and it was the injections I started out with. They were going to cause my heart to burst, literally! I had to do the pills. It wasn't the dosage. I guess I was born with too much estrogen. Lol...

You say your doc is kinda out there? Lol... I hope she's checking your blood correctly.

If you want to have NO WORRIES, NO PAIN FROM A NEEDLE....PERIOD...Use the insulin needle with the orange top. Trust me! It might take you 2 or 3 shots, but you won't feel a thing. Please try it if you're worried about the needle pain. That's what I used when I tried the shots. The needle is like a strand of hair.

You can, also, take a shot in your waist/side/stomach area if you want to. Use the needles I mentioned, if you can get them, and stick it in really fast. (Uh oh! Lol...) ***waits for it***

Nautica =^.^=

SarahG
03-11-2007, 07:01 PM
-deleted-

RawNY
03-12-2007, 10:47 PM

LOL yes I remember the days, and my electrologist would sit there and start talking to me, and I would say "please dont talk" when I was actually thinking "shut the fuck up cunt", sticking needles in my face and start talking about the weather, lol.

Reminds me of my dentist, a/k/a the Marquis De Sade. Would shot me with novacane and then ask me how I am while drilling. Good thing his hygenist has huge breasts, something to concentrate on