PDA

View Full Version : The #1 reason a man will break up with a woman...

suckseed
03-11-2007, 01:07 AM
...is if she dwells too much on the superficial. You can make your exterior perfect, you can have the cutest clothes, perfect nails and hair, etc. That will get us into your bed. But if we cringe at the thought of having a conversation with you, it is doomed to end. By all means, work that look - we love it. But just remember it's only a foundation.
Furthermore, even if you've gone to the trouble to educate yourself - in or out of formalized institutional settings, if you lack emotional maturity, we will also keep a foot in the door. Neediness or crazy behaviour isn't attractive.

And it goes without saying that the above applies to us men as well.

Chuck
03-11-2007, 01:09 AM
I always thought the #1 reason was he got caught cheating and couldn't fathom the thought of all the hard work it would take to make her forget and forgive.

suckseed
03-11-2007, 01:11 AM
Ah, that would be the #1 mistake a man can make with a good woman.
I'm talking intentionally breaking up with someone. That might be the effect, but not the cause.
Work with me here, guys. :D

Chuck
03-11-2007, 01:12 AM
Ah, that would be the #1 mistake a man can make with a good woman.
I'm talking intentionally breaking up with someone. That might be the effect, but not the cause.
Work with me here, guys. :D [/url]

OK, reason #1.

He got bored with the sex.

We're not all as thoughtful as you.

suckseed
03-11-2007, 01:14 AM
I respect your other opinion, really. Just what I've experienced. Chuck, you never got bored with a woman's mind?

Chuck
03-11-2007, 01:16 AM
I respect your other opinion, really. Just what I've experienced. Chuck, you never got bored with a woman's mind?

You're a superior man than me.

I guess that's why I gave up women and started exclusively dating those of the 3rd gender.

suckseed
03-11-2007, 01:23 AM

You're a superior man than me.

I guess that's why I gave up women and started exclusively dating those of the 3rd gender.

I don't think I'm superior to anybody, man. And you hit on a theory I've wondered about. IS conversation better with some TS? I love firing at the feces with my guy friends, and if TS were similarly into talking about bands, films and sports stats that would be great!

Quinn
03-11-2007, 01:33 AM
There are a lot of valid reasons, but for me there are a five that stand out:

1) Asking me questions about my business dealings and/or associates;

2) Not being able to keep a secret;

3) Nagging;

4) Drama and/or passive-aggressive behavior;

5) Gold digging.

-Quinn

muhmuh
03-11-2007, 02:20 AM
why would you get involved with a girl that you cant converse with in the first place?

basically what youre saying is the #1 reason is stupidly choosing aditzy girl

suckseed
03-11-2007, 02:44 AM
Uh...to have sex with her? Look. What I'm saying is that looks will only get one so far.

yodajazz
03-11-2007, 09:04 AM
I have always been attracted to intelligent women. If she chooses me, I'd feel extra special. I like a woman who goes out on her own and brings back interesting experiences and observations.

If you have a long term relationship, you will end up spending a lot more time talking than having sex.

Mylon
03-11-2007, 10:41 AM
I'm a relationship right now. I've been seeing her for 2 weeks and already I'm getting creeped out. She's staring at wedding dresses, saying she likes to think ahead. She's concerned about a gynecologist visit because she thinks she's infertile (and since all of her friends have kids she wants one). Oh and she claims she's allergic to latex condoms. She doesn't seem to mind talking to me for 2 hours of every day, despite how draining that is for me.

I already told her I don't want kids for at least 5 more years. I don't think I'm ever gonna put my dick in her.

stogiebear
03-11-2007, 11:48 AM
This is only my own perspective, but the #1 reason I quit on relationships is because I get bored of the sex.

GGs (genetic girls) are generally not very imaginative in bed. They think they know what we want, but after some coaching and the ensuing strange looks and groans of displeasure (or disgust!) they never really 'get it!'

Transgendered ladies on the other hand can instinctively relate to a man's desires and combined with their feminine wiles they easily out perform their lookalike cousins.

The few other reasons are that she gets fat... I'm not too proud to admit that I'm a normal shallow male who gets turned on by appearances. No-one seriously belives that personality is #1 do they?

She can't control her spending. I've bailed out a few GGs in the past. No more!

She wants her family to love me! Sorry - I'm not interested in their cosy family ties. I just want dinner on the table.

They watch TV too much. I admit to owning a TV but it's only on during the football season. (Go saints!)

Trogdor
03-11-2007, 11:49 AM
She let herself go.

I mean I see some of these woman, upon getting married, put on weight, and get those god awful Golden Girls helmet hair styles. :P

And the wardrobe changes too. The halter tops, hot pants, tight jeans, stockings, heels, thongs, etc get replaced with baggy sweat shirts, sweat pants, tube socks, keds, and granny panties. :shock:

Another reason to avoid marriage. :x

stogiebear
03-11-2007, 12:00 PM
She's staring at wedding dresses, saying she likes to think ahead. She's concerned about a gynecologist visit because she thinks she's infertile (and since all of her friends have kids she wants one). Oh and she claims she's allergic to latex condoms.

Run away, man. Run as far away as you can. This is insane!

lewdguppy
03-11-2007, 02:09 PM
#1 reason to break up with a woman: finding out she's been fuckin' someone else and lies about it. no explanation needed, is there?

#2 reason: nagging and bitching. constant, never stopping with nagging. nag nag nag whine whine whine. that really gets me in a bad mood. there's this really nice girl, sweet, great at sex, goodlookin and all....and then the naggin and the bitching starts. BIG BIG turn off.

#3 reason: trying to change the man while being completely blind to her own mistakes. why is it that so very few women accept a guy like he is? I mean they did so at the start or there wouldn't be sex/relationship/the whole thing in the first place.

Can't say I got bored with GG's being unimaginative in sex or whatever. there's bad ones, good ones, lazy ones but some sure can get into some serious scorching sexcapades and leave me used and gasping in the ditch.
just depends on the girl IMO.
;-)

ILuvGurls
03-11-2007, 02:57 PM
She's staring at wedding dresses, saying she likes to think ahead. She's concerned about a gynecologist visit because she thinks she's infertile (and since all of her friends have kids she wants one).

i see some one beat me to it.........i will repeat again....you can NOT get out the door fast enough.

peggygee
03-11-2007, 07:45 PM
All I can say to most of you guys is, good luck . :roll:

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/sign_nothing_funny.gif

BeardedOne
03-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Custody of the remote.

'Nuff said. :smh

Mylon
03-11-2007, 08:05 PM
She's staring at wedding dresses, saying she likes to think ahead. She's concerned about a gynecologist visit because she thinks she's infertile (and since all of her friends have kids she wants one). Oh and she claims she's allergic to latex condoms.

Run away, man. Run as far away as you can. This is insane!

I figured as much. But I'll keep her around so I can meet her friends and they can "tempt" me away.

suckseed
03-11-2007, 08:11 PM
For the record - and I understand threads expressing an opinion are the most likely to be hijacked - this post was originally trying to say that a woman needs more than looks to be taken seriously. That's all. To be the kind you Do take home to momma!

peggygee
03-11-2007, 08:21 PM
For the record - and I understand threads expressing an opinion are the most likely to be hijacked - this post was originally trying to say that a woman needs more than looks to be taken seriously. That's all. To be the kind you Do take home to momma!

Air head bimbos may get bedded, but they don't get wedded, unless it's
to an airhead mimbo.

For me only a man of substance needs to approach me.

Gee, I guess I had something to add after-all, funny, huh. :shrug

ezed
03-12-2007, 05:35 AM
The #1 reason a man will break up with a woman...

Because she irrates the shit out of you. Your personalities meld or they don't. When they don't, it's time to get out of Dodge no matter how good the sex is.

phobun
10-19-2010, 05:32 AM

Because she irrates the shit out of you. Your personalities meld or they don't. When they don't, it's time to get out of Dodge no matter how good the sex is.

That pretty much sums it up.

fred41
10-19-2010, 05:55 AM

I think we have the winner right here.

tsparisangelline
10-19-2010, 06:09 AM
Looks get you very far actually.

Not many men want a woman for anything but a Trophy anyways, lol.

Just do not expect him to be faithful.

arnie666
10-19-2010, 07:11 AM
Because she gets 'comfortable' puts on weight and starts using sex as a bargaining chip. You have met her mother and thought fuck that. I have dumped girls for a variety of reasons though, the best one which causes a lot of giggles with my mates, was binning a girl for speaking on her mobile phone in bed to her friends when I asked her to switch it off.

natina
10-19-2010, 07:20 AM
get either fat,lose there hair or it thins

or

will do there hair ,nails,makeup,nice and sexy clothes

but will not go to the gym and get rid of that weight that stops them

from looking like they where when you 1st met

MissBStar
10-19-2010, 07:31 AM
Looks get you very far actually.

Not many men want a woman for anything but a Trophy anyways, lol.

Just do not expect him to be faithful.

Paris speaks the truth

LAGent4ts
10-19-2010, 06:26 PM
I always thought the #1 reason was he got caught cheating and couldn't fathom the thought of all the hard work it would take to make her forget and forgive.

Forgive Maybe. FORGET, never. Relationship 101, The woman Never Forgets! And if cheating is involved, Men don't either.

foreigner
10-19-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm of a different mind set. I wish the girl I'm nuts about would put on weight so she wouldn't be so damn popular, and then just be mine

south ov da border
10-19-2010, 08:06 PM
for me it's wanting more of me than you would do for yourself...

DL_NL
10-19-2010, 09:04 PM
I never go for a LTR based on looks only. OK for ONS, but nothing else. In fact, intelligence is a turn on for me.

TsVanessa69
10-19-2010, 10:50 PM
...is if she dwells too much on the superficial. You can make your exterior perfect, you can have the cutest clothes, perfect nails and hair, etc. That will get us into your bed. But if we cringe at the thought of having a conversation with you, it is doomed to end. By all means, work that look - we love it. But just remember it's only a foundation.
Furthermore, even if you've gone to the trouble to educate yourself - in or out of formalized institutional settings, if you lack emotional maturity, we will also keep a foot in the door. Neediness or crazy behaviour isn't attractive.

And it goes without saying that the above applies to us men as well.
Sound like some bullshit to me

phobun
10-20-2010, 01:26 AM
Sound like some bullshit to me

I don't think so. Suckseed had some valid points, but ezed nailed it succinctly.

Duh
10-20-2010, 01:46 AM
nuff said!
why are we still lookin at hot girls when we walk down the street?