PDA

View Full Version : A little IM convo that I had...(about accepting TSes)

Somedude21
03-10-2007, 08:28 AM
Xenogears says:
Just know that "you suck cock" doesn't quite work with me like it once did. ^_^
**** says:
Because you're a homosexual and enjoy it?
Xenogears says:
I don't consider myself a homosexual, no--I could never see myself sleeping with a man. Bi-sexual or pan-sexual yes.
**** says:
**** says:
I'm going to go to bed, and like, just pretend you didn't say that.
Xenogears says:
Well, there's something that you've got to understand.
Xenogears says:
Sexuality is between the legs. Gender is in the head.
Xenogears says:
Most TSes that I've conversed with have felt like they were women trapped inside a man's body, and thus went through surgery and hormone therapy to correct that; they felt like they were born women in the first place.
Xenogears says:
If they consider themselves women, then I accept them as such. And if they're attractive, all the better.

While the guy is a bit of an asshole at times, he's a decent guy all-around. Unfortunately, he doesn't seem to understand that very simple thing: that TSes are women. I wonder why so many people can't seem to grasp this simple fact...?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-10-2007, 08:30 AM
isn't the idea of a [private] message keeping the shit [private]???

Somedude21
03-10-2007, 08:31 AM
Well, I deleted his name at least. But I just thought that it might be a little interesting to share is all, seeing that it related to the board. It's not like I go around sharing everything that I get in IMs anyway. :P

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-10-2007, 08:57 AM
Xenogears says:
Just know that "you suck cock" doesn't quite work with me like it once did. ^_^

WAIT! A question? Do you mean (were you dropping hints) that you made him suck you once before? :?:

Just inquiring minds wanna know. Pls. clarify. LOL ;)

:shock:

~Kisses.

HTG

Somedude21
03-10-2007, 09:03 AM
Eh? No, no. I mean when I was more uncomfortable with my sexuality I used to be revolted and defenseive when someone said something along the lines of "You suck cock". Now it's kinda like, "Yeah, I do (or at least notice that I have an attraction to T-girls). Your point?" ^_^

Should have added this part of the convo, I now realize:

Xenogears says:
YOU SUCK
**** says:
U SUCK H@RD CORE COK!
Xenogears says:
I might. If I get the chance from a Tgirl, anyway.
**** says:
>.>
**** says:
It's comments like that, that if you wern't such a good KT monkey I'd block you.
**** says:
:P
Xenogears says:
^_~

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-10-2007, 09:23 AM
No point at all..It's just a question.."trying" to figure it out, Silly! :lol: ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Somedude21
03-10-2007, 09:27 AM
No, that wasn't directed at you. I was just saying, if someone said that I sucked cock, I would tell them, "What's your point?"

Tonight seems to be full of misunderstandings. >_<

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-10-2007, 09:30 AM
No, that wasn't directed at you. I was just saying, if someone said that I sucked cock, I would tell them, "What's your point?"

Lmao :lol: Well my bad..I only slept 5 hours lastnight ( and for 5 straight days) and got home at 7pm. So yes, Im dead tired from waking up too early. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

SkyTwo
03-10-2007, 10:32 AM

Lmao :lol: Well my bad..I only slept 5 hours lastnight ( and for 5 straight days) and got home at 7pm. So yes, Im dead tired from waking up too early. LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

That's terrible, of course, and you need to drink plenty of liquids (not solids!) and wear a sweater the next time you go out. And I admire everyone who left a thoughtful response to what must be an endlesly tiring self-identity crisis for seasoned veterans (as opposed to newbs like myself). The whole cold thing is my excuse for haunting the boards at this time on a Friday night.

And why 'Harajuku,' if you don't ming me asking. I lived in Japan for years, and it's always fun to talk shop(?) with a fellow 'veteran.'

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-11-2007, 01:07 AM
That's terrible, of course, and you need to drink plenty of liquids (not solids!) and wear a sweater the next time you go out.

Thanks SkyTwo. I have been doing that..Im just resting the whole day maybe I'll try and catch some Zzz later. And yes I do take a light jacket with me since its cold in the mornings here in LA. ;)

And why 'Harajuku,' if you don't ming me asking. I lived in Japan for years, and it's always fun to talk shop(?) with a fellow 'veteran.'

Now the name, cos I like Gwen Stefani. :P My aunt lived in Tokyo for about 5-6 years. Harajuku is a FUN place to be especially on the weekends and ofcourse "Shopping"! :P ;)

~Kisses.

HTG