PDA

View Full Version : irish_rose is a fake...

Kabuki
03-08-2007, 06:59 AM
We all know this by now, but I actually stumbled across a site that hosts her photos.

http://www.ishotmyself.com

The internet seems like a small place at times.

She goes by the name "Foxie", and she has been a member of the site since Sept 25 04. Does anyone feel like contacting her or the site admin? I'm just tired of the fakes. I'm surprised irish_rose still posts under that name, and acts like he's a GG. We all know that irish_rose is some guy in need of some attention.

Note the tag for the site on the photo below. I wonder if irish will still post on HA now, or post under his other name.

Vala_TS
03-08-2007, 07:01 AM
I agree. Also on www.abbywinters.com, she (the individual, not the user) is a model under the name "Isabella".

Vala,

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 07:03 AM
she's scurry but if you like redheads I guess go for it

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-08-2007, 07:06 AM
LOL..I dont like her hairy arms nor her "MAIZ" pube-like hair! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

WendyWilliams
03-08-2007, 07:08 AM
"if you like redheads" go for it? What does her being a redhead and scurry have anything to do with it?

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 07:10 AM
"if you like redheads" go for it? What does her being a redhead and scurry have anything to do with it? I didn't read what he wrote just looked at the picture and I meant natural redheads Wendy I'm sporting redhair myself right now it wasn't a jab towards you or anyone else.

Quinn
03-08-2007, 07:11 AM
LOL.... Seems to be quite a lot of that here on HA lately.

-Quinn

03-08-2007, 07:20 AM
Pelvic bone

Cat
03-08-2007, 07:22 AM
Change the title to "irish_rose has a mustache".

GroobySteven
03-08-2007, 07:29 AM
"if you like redheads" go for it? What does her being a redhead and scurry have anything to do with it? I didn't read what he wrote just looked at the picture and I meant natural redheads Wendy I'm sporting redhair myself right now it wasn't a jab towards you or anyone else.

I think your digging yourself a nice big hole. Isn't Ms. Williams a natural redhead? Do the collars and cuffs match, Wendy?

seanchai

MrsKellyPierce
03-08-2007, 07:30 AM

I think your digging yourself a nice big hole. Isn't Ms. Williams a natural redhead? Do the collars and cuffs match, Wendy?

seanchai I have no clue lol I think Wendy looks good in red hair from what I saw on her podcast interview. It would be neat to see her go blonde though.

MonsieurValentine
03-08-2007, 08:56 PM
funny.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-09-2007, 05:57 AM
Dejavu! LOL Not to rehash anything..But This is exactly what happens at tgtalk. You're quick to post (post quota?) not realizing others are bound to get offended. Girl, you should just quit while you're ahead! Just saying..LOL ;)

~Kisses.

HTG