PDA

View Full Version : Where to go in NYC either fr or sat to see the ladies and...

midpier
11-17-2004, 07:22 AM
I was hoping someone could point me in a direction of a bar to go to in the city this weekend. I am looking for a cool place with a mix of girls and pro's to hang and party with. Any help would be appreciated.

Midpier

phungu2
11-17-2004, 09:58 PM
I was hoping someone could point me in a direction of a bar to go to in the city this weekend. I am looking for a cool place with a mix of girls and pro's to hang and party with. Any help would be appreciated.

Midpier

Edilweiss closed, Nowbar closed,

anyone know some good NYC spots these days??

NYCe
11-18-2004, 12:20 PM
I'm hearing Ina Swan is the place now that Nowbar and Edelweiss have been shut down.....

hillbilly
11-18-2004, 02:40 PM
silver swann seems to have doubled in size lately. not quite the same scene as edelweiss or now bar but a lot of fun.

here is the yahoo group if anyone is interested.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/inassilverswan/?yguid=182588617

phungu2
11-18-2004, 08:51 PM
silver swann seems to have doubled in size lately. not quite the same scene as edelweiss or now bar but a lot of fun.

here is the yahoo group if anyone is interested.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/inassilverswan/?yguid=182588617

the yahoo group & website seem to show alot of cross-dressers rather than trannies. is this the case?

how the hell can NYC, with probably the biggest concentration of trannies & trannie chasers than any other city, not have a few venues dedicated to that market???

allanah and/or others should take up the slack with weekly parties, maybe even much smaller movable events (one was advertised here for a brooklyn location, but board went down so no feedback).

hillbilly
11-19-2004, 12:06 AM
yup ina's is a lot of crossdressers with a few ts's sprinkled in.

since edelweiss closed you see more and more ts's there but they are generally bored. hustling is definitely discouraged.

nyc is in crisis!

phungu2
11-19-2004, 12:41 AM
Come on girls!

opportunity is knocking.

theres a void to be filled in NYC.

movable parties.

midpier
11-19-2004, 12:43 AM
Do you or does anybody know why these clubs closed down, the few times I went to NOW bar it was pretty busy. I am in the business and may have some interest in doing something, but am curious as to why these places shut down. Any help would be cool. I will check out the Silver Swan maybe this saturday, Thanks guys

phungu2
11-19-2004, 12:52 AM
dont know.

didnt look like it was legal trouble. might be because the once seedy locations where they were located got more & more expensive and they got priced out.

but you're right, they were always crowded, even tho now bar & edilweiss were within a few blocks of each other in lower mnhtn.

i think a trannie strip club of sorts, or even just a nowbar/eidilweiss clone in the zoned areas of bklyn or queens would clean up, especially since it would be the only game in town.

phungu2
11-19-2004, 01:04 AM
whats the expected open date (just approximately)

phungu2
11-19-2004, 03:26 AM
now we're talking :grin: