PDA

View Full Version : Everyone

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 08:49 PM
has that one person they cant live without, post a picture of them :]

Eventhough we aren't together anymore he truly captured my heart and it's been very hard for me to let go eventhough he wants to lead the quote unquote "normal" life and they tell you not to live for anyone but I didn't pay attention and I did and I have learned my lesson.
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u49/KellyShore82/562519132_l.jpg
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u49/KellyShore82/MATTANDKELLY.jpg
My best lesbian friend Jezzie
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/0-1.jpg
Old ass pic but my best friend Carolyn and I
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/Kelly-and-Carolyn-week-ago-.jpg

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 08:54 PM

Eventhough we aren't together anymore he truly captured my heart and it's been very hard for me to let go eventhough he wants to lead the quote unquote "normal" life and they tell you not to live for anyone but I didn't pay attention and I did and I have learned my lesson.
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/Kelly-and-Carolyn-week-ago-.jpg And my best friend Cherry another old old pic lol

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/Cherry-Carolyn-and-Kelly.jpg

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Oh come on you all don't have best friends etc :roll:

chefmike
03-05-2007, 09:06 PM

eggbert
03-05-2007, 09:08 PM
My mentor

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 09:09 PM

Eventhough we aren't together anymore he truly captured my heart and it's been very hard for me to let go eventhough he wants to lead the quote unquote "normal" life and they tell you not to live for anyone but I didn't pay attention and I did and I have learned my lesson. lol can you ever be serious

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 09:09 PM
My mentor lol I used to love Peggy

chefmike
03-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Seriously then...

Is that you in the middle in that last pic?

Adorable!

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Seriously then...

Is that you in the middle in that last pic?

Adorable! Yep and eww not adorable I had short hair and my nose was huge!

Ecstatic
03-05-2007, 09:34 PM
Hey Kelly, here's a pic of my and my significant other, the most lovely and understanding wife in the world.

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 09:35 PM
Hey Kelly, here's a pic of my and my significant other, the most lovely and understanding wife in the world. she is so cute

Ecstatic
03-05-2007, 09:45 PM
Thanks, Kelly! She has the cutest smile, and dimples!

tsntx
03-05-2007, 10:45 PM

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/Kelly-and-Carolyn-week-ago-.jpg

i used to talk to that guy on yahoo...

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 10:47 PM

i used to talk to that guy on yahoo... Yeah I know lol he told me

eggbert
03-05-2007, 10:50 PM
My mentor lol I used to love Peggy

What do you mean "used to"? I've been told on numerous occasions that my wife & I remind people of Peg and Al.

Coroner
03-05-2007, 11:02 PM

Eventhough we aren't together anymore he truly captured my heart and it's been very hard for me to let go eventhough he wants to lead the quote unquote "normal" life and they tell you not to live for anyone but I didn't pay attention and I did and I have learned my lesson. lol can you ever be serious

Have you ever been serious?

...he truly captured my heart and it's been very hard for me to let go eventhough... (...)

You paraphrase yourself since you´re "on board" but you never defined what this means, for example the quoted part above. How can you expect serious responses and probably understanding when you don´t seem to know what you´re talking about.

Michael Bolton should write a song for you.

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 11:05 PM

...he truly captured my heart and it's been very hard for me to let go eventhough... (...)

You paraphrase yourself since you´re "on board" but you never defined what this means, for example the quoted part above. How can you expect serious responses and probably understanding when you don´t seem to know what you´re talking about.

Michael Bolton should write a song for you. Shut up honestly I am so fed up with putting up with morons it's a freaking forum a place to have fun. Not to point out something so trivial to make yourself look cool. I don't see you making any great threads, actually I don't see half of you making any great threads. Just hating on what people make. So until you do SHUT THE FUCK UP and contribute in another way instead of trying to make yourself seem wise or great. When in reality you probably don't even have a high school education.

Coroner
03-05-2007, 11:19 PM

Michael Bolton should write a song for you. Shut up honestly I am so fed up with putting up with morons it's a freaking forum a place to have fun. Not to point out something so trivial to make yourself look cool. I don't see you making any great threads, actually I don't see half of you making any great threads. Just hating on what people make. So until you do SHUT THE FUCK UP and contribute in another way instead of trying to make yourself seem wise or great. When in reality you probably don't even have a high school education.

I´m not opening 20 threads a day because I don´t think you wanna know what I had for lunch today or do I shit in the bathroom or the toilet. You want us to be serious, then be serious yourself and don´t be a paradox again. You say it´s for fun but want us to be serious.....

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 11:22 PM

I´m not opening 20 threads a day because I don´t think you wanna know what I had for lunch today or do I shit in the bathroom or the toilet. You want us to be serious, then be serious yourself and don´t be a paradox again. You say it´s for fun but want us to be serious..... Jackass you don't have to open them. I am interested in what people like whose people friends are rather than hearing them be made fun of and bashed on. So fuck you don't open my quote unquote useless and stupid threads go spread your negativity and hate somewhere else. This thread should of been about people they care about not omg I'm so intelligent cause I pointed out a stupid error. :roll:

Coroner
03-05-2007, 11:30 PM
I don´t hate you. Look, you´re creating your paradox-profile again.... you called me a jackass, you said I shall fuck myself and I should shut the fuck up.... all for a wee bit of critics but you call me someone who´s spreading negativity and hate.

What´s this, huh? ---> http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=16372

Forget about it, you should learn how to understand things.

chefmike
03-05-2007, 11:31 PM
I don't see you making any great threads, actually I don't see half of you making any great threads.

Great threads? Let's not get carried away here, Kelly...

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 11:32 PM
I don´t hate you. Look, you´re creating your paradox-profile again.... you called me a jackass, you said I shall fuck myself and I should shut the fuck up.... all for a wee bit of critics but you call me someone who´s spreading negativity and hate.

What´s this, huh? ---> http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=16372

Forget about it, you should learn how to understand things. Did you not read where I said he is no longer in my life as of recent he has decided to lead the normal life, because I make him abnormal? GOD read before you type shit.

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 11:34 PM
I don't see you making any great threads, actually I don't see half of you making any great threads.

Great threads? Let's not get carried away here, Kelly...I wasn't saying mine were great threads but at least I contribute and don't sit around like a fucking pompous asshole judging everything waiting for someone to make a mistake, so I can ACT like I'm smart ACT like I know better and ACT like I'm some cool funny person. It's STUPID!

muhmuh
03-05-2007, 11:35 PM
yeah... no way ill ever post pics of my friends and family publicly

chefmike
03-05-2007, 11:36 PM
Maybe you should consider acting classes...

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 11:37 PM
Maybe you should consider acting classes... Maybe you should consider posting pics of yourself and being real instead of hiding behind a computer screen to act cool.

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 11:38 PM
yeah... no way ill ever post pics of my friends and family publicly lmao a hypocrite

chefmike
03-05-2007, 11:40 PM
yeah... no way ill ever post pics of my friends and family publicly lmao a hypocrite

And how does that make him a hypocrite, luv?

Quinn
03-05-2007, 11:41 PM
Maybe you should consider acting classes... Maybe you should consider posting pics of yourself and being real instead of hiding behind a computer screen to act cool.

Wow, someone took their dose of feisty pills today......

-Quinn

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 11:41 PM

And how does that make him a hypocrite, luv? If this was a straight forum I bet he would.

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 11:42 PM

Wow, someone took their dose of feisty pills today......

-Quinn No just fed up with the antics, it's retarded.

muhmuh
03-05-2007, 11:50 PM

And how does that make him a hypocrite, luv? If this was a straight forum I bet he would.

there isnt a single forum straight ts movie related... whatsoever on the whole incredible edible internet with public pictures of myself... let alone pictures of friends who wouldnt even know i posted them publicly on the interweb
common sense really to not post anybody without their knowledge

chefmike
03-05-2007, 11:51 PM
8)

mpcc2004
03-05-2007, 11:55 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with it being a straight forum or not. It just isn't a good thing to do to post other poeple's pictures without their knowledge or consent IMHO. That is all I think he was saying.

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2007, 11:56 PM
I don't think it has anything to do with it being a straight forum or not. It just isn't a good thing to do to post other poeple's pictures without their knowledge or consent IMHO. That is all I think he was saying. lmao thats such a cope out if I ever heard one.

muhmuh
03-06-2007, 12:00 AM
I don't think it has anything to do with it being a straight forum or not. It just isn't a good thing to do to post other poeple's pictures without their knowledge or consent IMHO. That is all I think he was saying. lmao thats such a cope out if I ever heard one.

youre new to this crazy thing called the internet arent you?

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 12:04 AM

youre new to this crazy thing called the internet arent you? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

mpcc2004
03-06-2007, 12:04 AM

It sure is hell not a cop out. I, as would most normal people, would be pissed off if I found out that someone was posting pictures of my anywhere whether it be in print or on the internet without my knowledge and consent. It is just common sense and common courtesy.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 12:07 AM

It sure is hell not a cop out. I, as would most normal people, would be pissed off if I found out that someone was posting pictures of my anywhere whether it be in print or on the internet without my knowledge and consent. It is just common sense and common courtesy. Oh shut up and get the hell out of my thread. You retarded man. With your negativity.

mpcc2004
03-06-2007, 12:15 AM

It sure is hell not a cop out. I, as would most normal people, would be pissed off if I found out that someone was posting pictures of my anywhere whether it be in print or on the internet without my knowledge and consent. It is just common sense and common courtesy. Oh shut up and get the hell out of my thread. You retarded man. With your negativity.

Very nice with the name calling. But I guess I shouldn't expect any differently from someone who is clearly bipolar, suffers from depression and anxiety disorder, and seems to have the intelligence of a wet rock. Nice going, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt with everything that was being said about you, but that was obviously not a good idea.

Secondly, it is not your thread or anyone else's thread. It is just a thread that you started. You have absolutely no ownership of it.

I was never being negative, just realistic. But you wouldn't know anything about being realistic because you apparently live in some fantasy world with nothing else to do but make random posts on various message boards.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 12:20 AM

Very nice with the name calling. But I guess I shouldn't expect any differently from someone who is clearly bipolar, suffers from depression and anxiety disorder, and seems to have the intelligence of a wet rock. Nice going, I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt with everything that was being said about you, but that was obviously not a good idea.

Secondly, it is not your thread or anyone else's thread. It is just a thread that you started. You have absolutely no ownership of it.

I was never being negative, just realistic. But you wouldn't know anything about being realistic because you apparently live in some fantasy world with nothing else to do but make random posts on various message boards. FIRST OFF YOU DON'T KNOW ME SO DON'T SAY I'M DEPRESSED YADDA YADDA THE FIGHT BETWEEN ME AND VICKI IS OVER WE APOLOGIZED SO YOU CAN STOP FOLLOWING LIKE A SHEEP.

SECONDLY YOU ARE BEING NEGATIVE I ASKED YOU TO DO ONE THING, THERE WAS NO REASON TO BE AN ASS. NO REASON TO STICK UP FOR SOMEONE HIJACKING A THREAD AND BEING AN ASS. ETC ETC ETC
SO IF YOU CAN'T READ BETWEEN THE LINES YOU ARE RETARDED!

AND I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE READ FROM A BUNCH OF PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW ME FROM THE TIME OF DAY. AND CAN'T EVEN POST THEIR PICTURES AND HIDE BEHIND LAME ASS SARCASM AND JOKES. PLEASE GET BENT, GET REAL, AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD. IF YOU BELIEVE HALF OF WHAT YOU READ ON THIS FORUM.

mpcc2004
03-06-2007, 12:29 AM

I was never being negative, just realistic. But you wouldn't know anything about being realistic because you apparently live in some fantasy world with nothing else to do but make random posts on various message boards. FIRST OFF YOU DON'T KNOW ME SO DON'T SAY I'M DEPRESSED YADDA YADDA THE FIGHT BETWEEN ME AND VICKI IS OVER WE APOLOGIZED SO YOU CAN STOP FOLLOWING LIKE A SHEEP.

SECONDLY YOU ARE BEING NEGATIVE I ASKED YOU TO DO ONE THING, THERE WAS NO REASON TO BE AN ASS. NO REASON TO STICK UP FOR SOMEONE HIJACKING A THREAD AND BEING AN ASS. ETC ETC ETC

AND I REALLY DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE READ FROM A BUNCH OF PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW ME FROM THE TIME OF DAY. AND CAN'T EVEN POST THEIR PICTURES AND HIDE BEHIND LAME ASS SARCASM AND JOKES. PLEASE GET BENT, GET REAL, AND YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD. IF YOU BELIEVE HALF OF WHAT YOU READ ON THIS FORUM.

I don't need to know you to be able to tell that you have serious psychological problems. That is obvious. I didn't say anything about you and Vicki. Check what I wrote and you'll see that is correct. I was referring to the big picture of the many people that were giving you a hard time.

I didn't defend anyone. I agreed with him. There is a difference. And you don't get to ask me to do a damn thing you silly little bitch. You started with the name calling. All I did to deserve it was simply disagree with you. I stand behind what I wrote. You are one the most pathetic pieces of crap I have every come across.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 12:34 AM

I don't need to know you to be able to tell that you have serious psychological problems. That is obvious. I didn't say anything about you and Vicki. Check what I wrote and you'll see that is correct. I was referring to the big picture of the many people that were giving you a hard time.

I didn't defend anyone. I agreed with him. There is a difference. And you don't get to ask me to do a damn thing you silly little bitch. You started with the name calling. All I did to deserve it was simply disagree with you. I stand behind what I wrote. You are one the most pathetic pieces of crap I have every come across. LOL AT PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM I AM THE NICEST PERSON YOU'LL EVER MEET DARLING. THEY HAVE JUST PUSHED ME TO NO END WITH THEIR INCESSANT CRAP. AND IT IS CRAP. SO STFU

chefmike
03-06-2007, 12:46 AM

I didn't defend anyone. I agreed with him. There is a difference. And you don't get to ask me to do a damn thing you silly little bitch. You started with the name calling. All I did to deserve it was simply disagree with you. I stand behind what I wrote. You are one the most pathetic pieces of crap I have every come across. LOL AT PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM I AM THE NICEST PERSON YOU'LL EVER MEET DARLING. THEY HAVE JUST PUSHED ME TO NO END WITH THEIR INCESSANT CRAP. AND IT IS CRAP. SO STFU

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 12:48 AM

I didn't defend anyone. I agreed with him. There is a difference. And you don't get to ask me to do a damn thing you silly little bitch. You started with the name calling. All I did to deserve it was simply disagree with you. I stand behind what I wrote. You are one the most pathetic pieces of crap I have every come across. LOL AT PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEM I AM THE NICEST PERSON YOU'LL EVER MEET DARLING. THEY HAVE JUST PUSHED ME TO NO END WITH THEIR INCESSANT CRAP. AND IT IS CRAP. SO STFU No it's just annoying no wonder not many girls post here.

You guys are rude
Vindictive
Make fun of every little thing to look like you are something special
Name call when not even knowing the person
and the list goes on and on and on

Somedude21
03-06-2007, 12:49 AM
Then...how about you just ignore them, Kelly? Works for me. :)

muhmuh
03-06-2007, 12:53 AM
just because you dont respect everybody elses rights to their own pictures doesnt mean we have to as well

how bout this... everybody... show a hand if youd be pissed to find out one of your friends posts pics of you _anywhere_ on the web without asking

mpcc2004
03-06-2007, 12:54 AM
Kelly, you started the name calling with me by calling me a retard. That makes you a little bit of a hypocrite. I never, ever before that called you any name at all. And last time I checked you don't know me at all either.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 12:55 AM
just because you dont respect everybody elses rights to their own pictures doesnt mean we have to as well

how bout this... everybody... show a hand if youd be pissed to find out one of your friends posts pics of you _anywhere_ on the web without asking YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN unless it's a picture of them taking it in the ass or sucking dick and you are in the picture with them I'm sure they really don't effing care

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 12:55 AM
Then...how about you just ignore them, Kelly? Works for me. :) I wish there was an ignore button on here it would be nice.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 12:56 AM
Kelly, you started the name calling with me by calling me a retard. That makes you a little bit of a hypocrite. I never, ever before that called you any name at all. And last time I checked you don't know me at all either. I said you are retarded, because you were sticking up for that hypocrite. And at the same time sticking up for you own insecurities.

muhmuh
03-06-2007, 12:58 AM

how bout this... everybody... show a hand if youd be pissed to find out one of your friends posts pics of you _anywhere_ on the web without asking YAWN YAWN YAWN YAWN unless it's a picture of them taking it in the ass or sucking dick and you are in the picture with them I'm sure they really don't effing care

im sure all of them would care... but then again all of them have a lot of internet expierence and know the protocol how to go from virtual to personal

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 01:01 AM

im sure all of them would care... but then again all of them have a lot of internet expierence and know the protocol how to go from virtual to personal I just texted everyone's pictures I posted and they all said no why those are your pics to use :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mpcc2004
03-06-2007, 01:01 AM
Once again it comes down to this. You resorted to name calling when someone disagreed with you. Plain and simple. You think it is perfectly fine to post someone's photo without their knowledge or consent, I do not. I guess you are not used to having any friendly debated with friends or colleagues because they wouldn't go far when you resort to the tactics of a five year old as soon as someone disagrees with you.

I also never said you aren't a nice person. You are a person who seems to have some serious issues who isn't acting very nice.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 01:03 AM
Once again it comes down to this. You resorted to name calling when someone disagreed with you. Plain and simple. You think it is perfectly fine to post someone's photo without their knowledge or consent, I do not. I guess you are not used to having any friendly debated with friends or colleagues because they wouldn't go far when you resort to the tactics of a five year old as soon as someone disagrees with you.

I also never said you aren't a nice person. You are a person who seems to have some serious issues who isn't acting very nice. I just asked all the people I posted pics of and they said that is the most retarded rule they ever heard...HMM COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT!

muhmuh
03-06-2007, 01:03 AM
I just texted everyone's pictures I posted and they all said no why those are your pics to use :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and how does that change the fact that im sure it wouldnt fly with my friends and fully respect that and expect them to do the same with my pics?

mpcc2004
03-06-2007, 01:07 AM

I also never said you aren't a nice person. You are a person who seems to have some serious issues who isn't acting very nice. I just asked all the people I posted pics of and they said that is the most retarded rule they ever heard...HMM COINCIDENCE I THINK NOT!

Jesus!!! Who fucking cares. So what if your friends are alright with it. Although one of the pictures was of your ex. This is the person who you said didn't want anyone to know he was with a TS. I am calling bullshit on him not having a problem with you posting his picture here. You saying that he doesn't have a problem with it and then saying he doesn't want to be outed are contradictory and therefore cannot both be true.

Either way that has nothing to do with it. I simply disagreed with your opinion and you started the name calling.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 01:08 AM

Jesus!!! Who fucking cares. So what if your friends are alright with it. Although one of the pictures was of your ex. This is the person who you said didn't want anyone to know he was with a TS. I am calling bullshit on him not having a problem with you posting his picture here. You saying that he doesn't have a problem with it and then saying he doesn't want to be outed are contradictory and therefore cannot both be true.

Either way that has nothing to do with it. I simply disagreed with your opinion and you started the name calling. I texted him would you like me to forward you the text he texted back?

RawNY
03-06-2007, 01:10 AM
Hey Kelly, I brought you a Playmate

mpcc2004
No thanks. That would be too easy to fake. Even my no so tech knowledgeable self could pull that off.

MrsKellyPierce
No thanks. That would be too easy to fake. Even my no so tech knowledgeable self could pull that off. No it wouldn't it would show his number etc you cracker

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 01:27 AM
And another thing for you self-righteous hypocrites
It's okay to post tons of pictures of girls from eros not that they don't want the free advertisement but to be bad mouth is another. With out their permission

It's okay to post pictures of Jen TsnTx with out her permission along with her myspace etc with out her permission and NOONE HAS ANY thing to say about it then

It's okay to post pictures of me with my penis out eventhough I didn't give them permission to do so.

All my pics of my loved were on their profiles...so in that same sense it should be okay too RIGHT? lol To post their pics with out their permission?

LETS BE REAL! HERE! OKAY!

GOD you guys are so hypocritical as well as you all complaining about the hottest guy POLL

MonsieurValentine
03-06-2007, 01:30 AM
Hey, you got anything better to read? I gotta go fire off a missile.

muhmuh
03-06-2007, 01:30 AM
And another thing for you self-righteous hypocrites
It's okay to post tons of pictures of girls from eros not that they don't want the free advertisement but to be bad mouth is another. With out their permission

It's okay to post pictures of Jen TsnTx with out her permission along with her myspace etc with out her permission and NOONE HAS ANY thing to say about it then

It's okay to post pictures of me with my penis out eventhough I didn't give them permission to do so.

All my pics of my loved were on their profiles...so in that same sense it should be okay too RIGHT? lol To post their pics with out their permission?

LETS BE REAL! HERE! OKAY!

GOD you guys are so hypocritical as well as you all complaining about the hottest guy POLL

link me to where i did any of that

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 01:33 AM
Hey, you got anything better to read? I gotta go fire off a missile. Go Away Queen

MonsieurValentine
03-06-2007, 01:38 AM
Hey, you got anything better to read? I gotta go fire off a missile. Go Away Queen

shave it, hooker. And get to work on that adam's apple, perhaps with an electric file.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 01:39 AM

shave it, hooker. And get to work on that adam's apple, perhaps with an electric file. lol none of that stuff is eve noticeable in person I HAD TO POINT IT OUT you crackhead

MonsieurValentine
03-06-2007, 01:43 AM

shave it, hooker. And get to work on that adam's apple, perhaps with an electric file. lol none of that stuff is eve noticeable in person I HAD TO POINT IT OUT you crackhead

if you say so. BEAT.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 01:45 AM

if you say so. BEAT. I know so since I go to straight parties all the time etc and never get clocked and always get hit on by hot guys lol

MonsieurValentine
03-06-2007, 01:47 AM

if you say so. BEAT. I know so since I go to straight parties all the time etc and never get clocked and always get hit on by hot guys lol

yeeeeeah, kentucky! don't they fuck goats also in kentucky? i mean, we all saw deliverance.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 01:48 AM

yeeeeeah, kentucky! don't they fuck goats also in kentucky? i mean, we all saw deliverance. Again child I didn't live in Kentucky till this July before that I lived in Florida and before that I lived in Illinois I've been living as a girl since I was 12 I wasn't DRESSED UP IN that VIDEO I took so I could be dressed down and turn GUYS off from MESSAGING ME Every minute of every fucking day I am on my fucking MESSENGER you dipshit and I thought by pointing out flaws I have which I had to lift my NECK WAY UP TO even show my adams apple you dick weed

MonsieurValentine
03-06-2007, 01:51 AM
where do you live now? thank you. how many pigs have you fucked? hey, listen, we all model and can play dress up. sad thing is, when i model, i make money. you... well... exactly... you get picked up at the farmer's tavern after downing a 50 cent bottle of busweiser...

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 01:59 AM
where do you live now? thank you. how many pigs have you fucked? hey, listen, we all model and can play dress up. sad thing is, when i model, i make money. you... well... exactly... you get picked up at the farmer's tavern after downing a 50 cent bottle of busweiser... I do and you model? Those were paid pictures you had done at like a glamour shots place I can show you modeling pics if you want to see some lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 02:02 AM
lol this is one of my first modeling pics I ever got paid for since we are doing amatuer modeling pictures lol
I think I was 18 in that pic and 21 in the other
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/14ec-1.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/bde0.jpg

tsntx
03-06-2007, 02:07 AM
:deadhorse :trolls :banghead

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 02:10 AM
And more for you to hate on a no make up pic for you
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/Picture6.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/upclose.jpg
Oh look I was wearing a wig in this pic
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/Kelly-5.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/Cherry-Carolyn-and-Kelly.jpg
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e41/kellylicious82/Picture-247.jpg
There have at it start hating some more lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 02:11 AM
:deadhorse :trolls :banghead sorry lol

muhmuh
03-06-2007, 02:21 AM
well intentioned piece of advice kelly... dont get pulled in into these stupid arguments and stop as soon as anybody fells the need to insult (and that includes yourself)

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 02:23 AM
well intentioned piece of advice kelly... dont get pulled in into these stupid arguments and stop as soon as anybody fells the need to insult (and that includes yourself) ok

SoCalDj25
03-06-2007, 05:32 AM
Whats with all the thread jacking in this forum.

Lets get this back on track!

Here I am with 3 of my dearest friends:

:]

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2007, 05:34 AM
Whats with all the thread jacking in this forum.

Lets get this back on track!

Here I am with 3 of my dearest friends:

:] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: