PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Linsey

Linsey
03-02-2007, 03:23 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Linsey. I just found this site a few days ago. I have been checking it out and it looks really good. I will try my best to be a contributor to this forum instead of just a lurker.

Well anyway I am a 5'6" 36DD-24-34 Tgirl with long blonde hair and flawless skin. I love having large groups over to my 3-story house in Arizona which overlooks the ocean.

OK, so I lied. I wish I looked like that. The fact is that I am an overwight Tgirl who needs to do a ton of work on her look. I do have a pic from 4 years ago posted in my album if you care to look. I decided not to include it in my intro so as not to scare everyone off.

The truth is I am 37 years old. I am 5'10" with dark brown hair and brown eyes. My bust, waist and hip measurements are about the same. (That is to say: too big). I like to dress classy, not slutty. That being said I do have a couple of clothing fetishes: nylon and heels. I have heels of all sizes and shapes, from the 1.5" block heels that I wear to work regularly to the two pairs of ballet boots that I wear occasionally when I am not going anywhere.

As to why I have deicded to join myself to this site, this site has some really gorgeous Tgirls who I envy a lot. I would like to feminize myself some more but I am still looking for the right combination of hormones and surgery which will get me the shape that I desire without too adversely affecting my function.

Well, I hope to hear from you soon.

-Linsey :)

tsntx
03-02-2007, 03:48 AM
lol that made me laugh... i respect your honesty... have fun

CORVETTEDUDE
03-02-2007, 03:59 AM
you're OK Linsey! Welcome to the site, glad to have you. i look forward to the future. And, good luck with your goals.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
03-02-2007, 04:19 AM
Yes welcome to HA linsey! ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Jennifer_English
03-02-2007, 04:31 AM
Hi Linsey :O)

Welcome to HA - Anyone who likes nylons an heels is a friend of mine...

xx

stillies77
03-02-2007, 04:33 AM
flawless skin. I love having large groups over to my 3-story house in Arizona which overlooks the ocean.

I have flawless skin too!!

YES!!!

specialk
03-02-2007, 04:47 AM
welcome Linsey...have fun!

Linsey
03-02-2007, 05:33 AM
Thank you everyone for making me feel welcome.

I put away my traditionally serious intro and decided to have fun with this one, as I see that this appears to be a fun group as opposed to others that I have been in.

Jennifer, I would love to be known as your friend, because I really do like nylons and heels. Hope to chat with you more on these topics in the future.

Stillies, I wish I had flawless skin. It would sure cut down on the amount that I have to spend on cosmetics to cover everything up. :)

To TSnTX, CorvetteDude, HTG, and SpecialK, thanks to you all and I hope to have fun here.

Kisses,
- Linsey :)