PDA

View Full Version : heroes is so original

Legend
02-28-2007, 05:01 AM
I've never seen humans with special powers before and bad guys with powers also,man the originality is crazy here what's next forming a group of these people and calling them x..... oh i mean heroes.

And lost well we all now thats a cheap ripoff of gilligan's island.

Quinn
02-28-2007, 05:23 AM

LMAO....

-Quinn

General124
02-28-2007, 05:47 AM
Heroes is easily the best new show on TV.

Somedude21
02-28-2007, 06:02 AM
Heroes is easily the best new show on TV.

Quote for truth.

Lance.Trebor
02-28-2007, 07:48 AM
If they had a transgendered character what would their special ability be?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-28-2007, 07:52 AM
If they had a transgendered character what would their special ability be?

Morphing 'ala Maya on Space1999? LOL :lol: :wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

Somedude21
02-28-2007, 07:56 AM
the japanese guys are a little funny, but its 99% story 1% action, its more boring then the 100000 hours of fucking non stop walking in the lord of the rings movies.

Well, I actually appreciate the story. I mean, it's good, has good twists (like when Claire's father was revealed? I TOTALLY did not see that one coming), and the character interaction is great. I could do without action as long as the story is good.

Something also tells me that there WILL be more action later.

Kabuki
02-28-2007, 12:19 PM
I've never seen humans with special powers before and bad guys with powers also,man the originality is crazy here what's next forming a group of these people and calling them x..... oh i mean heroes.

Heroes is meant to be a comic book story on TV. The show works with comic book artists on their website, and comic book writer Jeph Loeb is Co-Executive Producer and writer on Heroes. Loeb has worked on a lot of DC and Marvel titles: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeph_Loeb.

Heroes is actually a good show. I'm always upset when the show ends each week.

Legend
02-28-2007, 12:57 PM

Heroes is meant to be a comic book story on TV. The show works with comic book artists on their website, and comic book writer Jeph Loeb is Co-Executive Producer and writer on Heroes. Loeb has worked on a lot of DC and Marvel titles: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeph_Loeb.

All his work is mediocre smallville blah teen wolf 2 LOL not a resume one would want to brag about only good stuff he has done is so batman stuff other then that nothing worth while.

I really hope he didn't come up for the tagline "save the cheeleader" that sums up the genericness of heroes.

Kabuki
02-28-2007, 01:27 PM

All his work is mediocre smallville blah teen wolf 2 LOL not a resume one would want to brag about only good stuff he has done is so batman stuff other then that nothing worth while.

I really hope he didn't come up for the tagline "save the cheeleader" that sums up the genericness of heroes.

He's a real big deal in the comic book community. Just ask any real comic book reader. What shows are you into Legend? Heroes and Smallville are marketed to certain types of individuals. I see that most people who aren't into Sci-fi and similar genres aren't into these shows. I watch Lost as well, but that may end if they can't reveal some answers finally.

Legend
02-28-2007, 01:47 PM

He's a real big deal in the comic book community. Just ask any real comic book reader. What shows are you into Legend? Heroes and Smallville are marketed to certain types of individuals. I see that most people who aren't into Sci-fi and similar genres aren't into these shows. I watch Lost as well, but that may end if they can't reveal some answers finally.

Well thats about all i watch sci fi shows battlestar galactica,SGS1,SGAtlantis i just feel shows that are better shows out that there.

Every show i've liked hasn't gotten canceled threshold,farscape, firefly and one show i was truly getting into and they gave it the axe carnivale damn you hbo.

Trust me dude lost and heroes will get canned its just a matter of time.

Kabuki
02-28-2007, 04:11 PM
Well thats about all i watch sci fi shows battlestar galactica,SGS1,SGAtlantis i just feel shows that are better shows out that there.

Every show i've liked hasn't gotten canceled threshold,farscape, firefly and one show i was truly getting into and they gave it the axe carnivale damn you hbo.

Trust me dude lost and heroes will get canned its just a matter of time.

I watch all of that stuff. Lost will get canceled (eventually) if they don't wrap this season up well. People are losing interest. I don't know what the current ratings are. Heroes is a winner though. The ratings are great, and I know a lot of people that enjoy the show. The 4400 was another good show that seems to be gone now. It started off slow, but I really enjoyed the last season.

trish
02-28-2007, 09:52 PM
i find the show very entertaining. my favorite characters are Hiro (if that's how it's spelled) and his friend. i love their innocence and their friendship. the way they cue off each other is amazing. i hope the writers don't separate them for long.

Kabuki
02-28-2007, 10:20 PM
i find the show very entertaining. my favorite characters are Hiro (if that's how it's spelled) and his friend. i love their innocence and their friendship. the way they cue off each other is amazing. i hope the writers don't separate them for long.

Hiro is a cool character. I can't wait until he gets his sword. The future Hiro seems like a badass.

General124
03-01-2007, 02:14 AM

Hiro is a cool character. I can't wait until he gets his sword. The future Hiro seems like a badass.

Yeah. Next week is going to be awesome. Hiro gets the sword, but we also finally get to see who Linderman is. I really think he is some super, super being that seems to know everything.

That's the thing about this show. Everyone is tied to one another although they have never heard or seen one another, just like we find out that Hiro's dad and HRG are all tied together in some organization (that I think Linderman runs).

I hope Heroes is stretched out until The Shield returns in April.