PDA

View Full Version : Rate the Shemale Websites

Lone Wolf
02-28-2007, 01:36 AM
It might be very interesting to see what all the members think of the various shemale websites on the net, particularly those that are personal ones run by the girls themselves.
I am currently enrolled in Vaniity's new website and the Queen does not disapoint in the least. There are many and explicit photo galleries and a lot of cool videos and Vaniity eagerly answers your most intimate questions in her forum.
I just dropped Asian Ts, not well organized and hard to navigate.
Chime in on your websites and the Yahoo groups the girls run as well and let's see what comes up

Jericho
02-28-2007, 03:31 AM
Any site that won't let you opt out of 'recurring' billing get a big thumbs down from me - You just *know* you're going to have problems with them at some point.

ILuvGurls
02-28-2007, 04:07 AM
Any site that won't let you opt out of 'recurring' billing get a big thumbs down from me - You just *know* you're going to have problems with them at some point.

the main reason i opted out of subscribing to the sites for a while. seemed like the last 3-4 i subscribed to i always would get billed for that 1 extra month. then the phone calls.....it gets old.

Snoriega27
02-28-2007, 05:15 AM
I came across the site below some time ago and thought I'd pass it along, for what it's worth.

I can't speak to how objective it is (or comprehensive, for that matter), but the reviews are quite in-depth.

To see how they rate various sites from best to worst, click on the "All reviews" link under the "Placed To Go" heading in the left-hand margin.

Good luck and good hunting.

http://www.trannyreviews.com/

GroobySteven
02-28-2007, 05:20 AM
That trannyreview site is out of date by a couple of years.
Rabbitsreviews.com is excellent and a huge player in the adult internet market.
seanchai

chocolate ts freak
02-28-2007, 07:54 AM
It might be very interesting to see what all the members think of the various shemale websites on the net, particularly those that are personal ones run by the girls themselves.
I am currently enrolled in Vaniity's new website and the Queen does not disapoint in the least. There are many and explicit photo galleries and a lot of cool videos and Vaniity eagerly answers your most intimate questions in her forum.
I just dropped Asian Ts, not well organized and hard to navigate.
Chime in on your websites and the Yahoo groups the girls run as well and let's see what comes upwww.bigdickbitch.com is hands down the hottest personal ts site on the net. she updates her vids about every two weeks. always new and fresh content. A lot more interesting and fun than any other personal ts site by miles. Just click the big dick shemale link on this site. Have fun.

ballzNnutz
02-28-2007, 10:47 AM
the grooby sites are the best simply because the amount of content they are the only sts sites that put up atleast 5 girls each week.

Jericho
02-28-2007, 01:25 PM
those sites are full of ugly chicks.

quantity, doesnt mean quality.

I think that's a bit harsh.
Yeah, the quality does take a nosedive occasionally, but you get value for money on sheer content.

Quality wise, you've gotta love "Captain Outrageous" http://www.captain-outrageous.com/, excellent Asian site.

Of the single girl sites, Tara Emory, hands down, though an honourable mention to Jennifer English ;-)

bucatini70
02-28-2007, 03:47 PM
Grooby sites are overall some of the best for amount of fresh content, quality, ease of use and most of all the personal touch that seanchai puts into the sites....i also like LB-69 and Mermaids.canalblog.com but what can i say that is just me

fitz207
02-28-2007, 04:37 PM
AsianTS is crap. The hottest girls never get any video. Ladyboy-Ladyboy is the way to go. They have videos of almost every girl they shoot. For pictures Captain-Outrageous rocks.

Also LB-69 and LadyboyCrush aren't bad either.

Good Thread.

Lone Wolf
02-28-2007, 07:52 PM
Ariana has a pretty cool Yahoo group, some original stuff there of her own making

Remi
02-28-2007, 10:13 PM
I love this blog/website ...

http://www.blogtravestis.blogspot.com/

the content is almost exclusively brazilian and there's tons of it
contained in the archives running down the left hand side, the
images and graphics look professionally done, yet it's mostly
commercial free ... some nice photos from the Rio carnival this
month.

oh yeah and it's multilingual

sucka4chix
03-01-2007, 04:05 AM
I've checked out many, many sites and the Grooby sites are heads and shoulders above the rest!
None of the girls' own sites have enough content to justify the membership fees and most have low quality videos. Many don't allow you to download---if you can only stream the vids... that sucks ass! Most are poorly organized! BUT, you can find some nastier stuff!
As far as you guys with billing issues, I try not to go to a site that doesn't use CC Bill. They legitimize a site for me. They have always fixed any issue I've had, even when I thought I got scammed, and it's never an issue to cancel.

Allan
03-01-2007, 04:13 AM
Of the single girl sites, Tara Emory, hands down, though an honourable mention to Jennifer English

Gotta agree with Jericho on this one, both Jennifer and Tara's sites are exceptional

Allan

fitz207
03-01-2007, 07:27 AM
As far as you guys with billing issues, I try not to go to a site that doesn't use CC Bill. They legitimize a site for me. They have always fixed any issue I've had, even when I thought I got scammed, and it's never an issue to cancel.
That is so true. It's real easy to cancel with CCbill, even though you might have signed up for recure billing. If you cancel CCBill will not rebill you.

goodknight
03-04-2007, 05:12 PM
Personally i prefer the asian ladyboys from LadyboyBlue.com and my brazil girls from OnlyTGirls.com

irish_rose
03-04-2007, 06:56 PM
Ariannas Yahoo group sucks big time

jessy9mine
03-04-2007, 08:42 PM
franks-t-girls and shemale yum the best. dissapointments- wired shemales-

Jericho
03-04-2007, 09:24 PM
Ariannas Yahoo group sucks big time

It's free, how can you whine about that? :roll:
[and her "O" clip's the horniest non-sex scene i've ever seen!]