View Full Version : Does anyone know this girl?

suckseed
02-20-2007, 06:58 AM
We talked on the phone last month...she has an amazing voice. She looks kind of too good to be true. She says she only sees one guy a day. I'm seeing someone now, but if it doesn't pan out...

http://www.erosportland.com/files/po-amber199-amber1.htm

TrueBeauty TS
02-20-2007, 07:08 AM
We talked on the phone last month...she has an amazing voice. She looks kind of too good to be true. She says she only sees one guy a day. I'm seeing someone now, but if it doesn't pan out...

Still on that quest for "true love"? :wink:

:D

suckseed
02-20-2007, 07:11 AM
yer so bad! you should list 'busting balls' in that obsession thread!
Hey...I've never cheated on anyone. But, explain to me how to go out and find true love and I'll follow your instructions to the letter.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-20-2007, 07:14 AM

Still on that quest for "true love"? :wink:

:D

LOL :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

TrueBeauty TS
02-20-2007, 07:18 AM
yer so bad! you should list 'busting balls' in that obsession thread!
Hey...I've never cheated on anyone. But, explain to me how to go out and find true love and I'll follow your instructions to the letter.

Awww... sweetie. You just make it SOOOO easy for me. LOL :D

suckseed
02-20-2007, 07:23 AM
How 'bout you, TB? Do you ever just see someone for fun, or will you wait as long as it takes?

TrueBeauty TS
02-20-2007, 07:31 AM
How 'bout you, TB? Do you ever just see someone for fun, or will you wait as long as it takes?

I ALWAYS mix business with pleasure. LOL :wink: