PDA

View Full Version : favorite shemale movie---fans and ladies

bklyncountry
02-19-2007, 11:28 PM
I'd love to hear what everyone's favorite movie and/or favorite scene(s) are. Can be shemale/shemale ; shemale/female; shemal/male, etc.

My favorite(s) include:
Julia Vidas (F) giving her first Tranny BJ to Pricila and Stepahine in Big Ass Shemale All Stars 2
Roxy Jezel (F) blowing Vanity in trantastic

and so on and so on, etc

Would definetly love to hear from the ladies on the list as well

bklyncountry
02-20-2007, 06:00 AM
So I was just about to add on to my original post to ask why no one had chimed in, when I came (errr. bad choice of words) stumbled, yeah, stumbled across a similar scenario (not the post, but a newbie looking for information from the ladies). The original poster was subsequently informed of his infraction.

So I wont - add on to my note, rather, I’ll just let the hall monitors (this is a good thing) know I had no interest in collecting pics and clips from my post (there’s tons here and elsewhere anyways) but I was simply curious.

I am big fan of the site, all the ladies, yes, all the beautiful ladies, and of course the contributors and those that keep this site going and contribute great content...

Thanks.

And if I had a vote I’d say powder blue is soft on the eyes. (But from the sound of it, this ball is already rolling).