View Full Version : FROM ME MEGABODY TO YOU ALL....READ THIS RANT......

Slither
11-05-2004, 02:37 PM
you have good points, but you don't state them very well. It just comes off sometimes very overbearing, agressive and hatefilled.

ALTHOUGH..in this circumstance, I think it is warrented considering the way the guys here were treated. If they only knew what most of the trannies thought about them behind their backs.....

but i digress.... i just think sometimes you are onto a good point and then go off the deepend insulting everyone. THAT is why many people on here avoid you. i personally dont think you really care what they think but i'm just stating how i see it. most of what you say in 3 or 4 paragraphs could be easily said in 1.

i mean look, i didnt do anything special in that post. i just cut to the point.. i didnt waste time calling so and so a whore or a slut.. they know what they are.. YOU know what they are...no need to waste space repeating it... just lay down the facts flat on them and be done w/ t.

Chet_X
11-05-2004, 03:29 PM
I am a huge fan of Megabody's posts...he keeps it real, for sure, but it's the manic, stream-of- consciousness quality that makes them true art. Any spelling, punctuation or capitalization issues don't apply--it's like finding a notebook of Hubert Selby or Ken Kesey.

hillbilly
11-05-2004, 05:25 PM
zzzzzzzz. man you're like a broken record.

shut up already!!!

please turn off the cap lock for the sake of Ecstatics eyes. your killing the man and he is a great poster.

Ecstatic
11-05-2004, 06:10 PM
Thanks, hillbilly. But it's ok; I'll just skip over mega's posts. He makes some good points, but man, you don't need a 20-lb sledge to drive in a thumbtack!

peb
11-05-2004, 06:37 PM
For what it's worth i don't hate you mega but i do find you repetitive, over the top, attention-seeking and generally disrespectful to others.
The impression i get is that you are quite conflicted about your attraction to tgirls..

Also, given the amount of abuse dished out in your posts i don't think you really are in a position to call others 'haters' -it comes across as incredibly hypocritical.

The Danielle thing i found unecessary because she was simply posting pics of girls who had inspired her.
At the end of the day most of us are into the fantasy of these girls, they're adult fantasy providers and in the context of this site, i'm happy to play along and just be a 'tranny cocksucker'. We need them they need us but once i logoff this site i really couldn't give a shit.
However, if i were to meet them in person i'd try and be respectful to them and expect the same.

Sorry if this seems harsh mega. Bottom line: i just wish you'd chill out a bit.

Felicia Katt
11-05-2004, 07:52 PM
Mega, despite all the hate and venom from you, I still haven't said a word against you. Not one. and I still won't. I don't do personal attacks

since I said what I thought had to be said to you, (and I thought you had acknowleged the points I was making) I have done two (2) posts

one was just quotes of what exactly Danielle said at the outset of all this and your response. I wanted people to see exactly what was initially said. Nothing more than that.

the other was a defense of Danielle from a personal perspective. Nothing more than that.

and since those two posts, all I have heard from you is negative comments and abuse. Nothing other than that

my email is now on my profile. my own pic will be my avatar as soon as I figure out how to link to a picture in my Yahoo profile.

so, the Katt is out of the bag. I'm not anonymous anymore.

I just want to be treated with respect. Nothing more than that. Nothing less than that.

Felicia

hillbilly
11-05-2004, 09:17 PM
meow! can't wait to see this kitty katt!

here are mine below. i hope you are as cute as them.

TeeLover
11-05-2004, 09:35 PM
BUSHWICK? I used to work on Madison St years ago doing "renovations".

Ecstatic
11-05-2004, 10:45 PM
Cute cats, hillbilly! I'm a cat lover from way back. Here's a pic of my cats: my current owners are Jasmine and Gilgamesh, on top, and my dearly departed owner of 16 years, Sid, is on the bottom.

Felicia, I'll bet you're just as cute as these kitties! I've heard of coming out of the closet, but this is the first time I've heard of coming out of the bag. :lol:

Vicki Richter
11-06-2004, 03:32 AM
Again, I've been out of it for awhile because of surgeries and shit. I can't fucking believe this. It makes me not want to come here either. Do you have any fucking idea how hard it is when you bag on a transsexual? We can get so much positive reinforcement in society and one asshole who decides to judge us and bring us down and it really fucking hurts.

I mean so what, she called you a cocksucker because you insulted one of her good friends (Felicia) who is also one of my friends. Nothing she said deserved the battery of bullshit you gave. You put down almost every transsexual alive with this set of posts Gregg? I don't fucking understand it. It's really nice that no matter what we do to live the life we feel is right for us, we'll never manage to be an average girl at the mall in your eyes.

I am just totally disgusted. Do you guys even know how much strength it takes to be a transsexual? As much as you've been around girls like us Gregg, you should know better. As an analogy, the things you said out of stupid pride were equivalent to shooting someone for cutting you off in traffic.

hillbilly
11-06-2004, 03:48 AM
how does that saying go? umm..

with friends like that who needs enemies.

nobody should be surprised that mega has been exposed (by himself) as a horribly insecure cruel person.

i mean are you serious vicki. he has acted like this since i came here and well before. it makes me nuts that someone can't understand that someone is a manipulator until their toes have been stepped on.

mega is the last one on here who knows who he is. unfortunately he has elevated himself to some bizarre iconic status (at least in his mind) by berating and belittling people. a sad kind of jock, locker room tactic and the first red flag of an unhappy person.

rallying people around you through negativity a tragic but very natural phenomenon.
hello are we all living in the same world? oh i meant that as a comment on the election. hahaha

runningdownthatdream
11-06-2004, 04:01 AM
You really shouldn't be surprised Vicki.....Mega has been talking a lot of garbage for a long time and passing it off as harmless...'just stirring things up' or 'telling it ike it is' or "I been in the scene so i have the right to say'.......it's all bullshit. Maybe he's a great guy in person....you two seem to have met each other outside the board so maybe you saw a different side to him just as he says Allanah knows him (although I don't recall too many occasions when she's defended him). But the shit that he sometimes writes here is extremely bigoted, misogynistic, and flat out stupid. This time he went too far and I don't think he should be forgiven for this and allowed to just pass it of.......from now one all of us should just ignore him ....without an audience to play to let's see what he does.....

I don't understand how a guy could - from one side of his mouth - say he wants a relationship with a transsexual woman - and from the other side of his mouth, or maybe his ass - he bashes them and says the meanest most hurtful things imaginable. A little analysis shows that Mega hates what he is and so hates what he wants.

Cheers

runningdownthatdream
11-06-2004, 04:11 AM
Oh....and to anticipate your next accusations of cowardice......here I am...no need to hide behind a computer

Slither
11-06-2004, 04:22 AM
Again, I've been out of it for awhile because of surgeries and shit. I can't fucking believe this. It makes me not want to come here either. Do you have any fucking idea how hard it is when you bag on a transsexual? We can get so much positive reinforcement in society and one asshole who decides to judge us and bring us down and it really fucking hurts.

I mean so what, she called you a cocksucker because you insulted one of her good friends (Felicia) who is also one of my friends. Nothing she said deserved the battery of bullshit you gave. You put down almost every transsexual alive with this set of posts Gregg? I don't fucking understand it. It's really nice that no matter what we do to live the life we feel is right for us, we'll never manage to be an average girl at the mall in your eyes.

I am just totally disgusted. Do you guys even know how much strength it takes to be a transsexual? As much as you've been around girls like us Gregg, you should know better. As an analogy, the things you said out of stupid pride were equivalent to shooting someone for cutting you off in traffic.

WHat Mega's deal with Felicia is I dont know so I wont speculate, it was either a joke or he was trying to start something, but that was between the two of them. For Danielle to come out and start generalizing the entire board as a bunch of cocksuckers who should feel privledged to see pics of her cock is a straight fucking joke.

you'll never be an average girl at the mall in our eyes? well will we ever be anything but a walking dollar sign in your eyes? and I'm not talking specifically about you, because I don't even know you, but to 95% of the trannies that's what men are.

TeeLover
11-06-2004, 10:52 AM
I believe what prompted her to say that was the attack on her saying "If you don't see a cock picture or some nasty ass up in the air you lose interest..." which was, I think, directed in general.

She had a point. There have been, in the past, a few other threads of different yet interesting natures that ended up trainwrecked or were interrupted with "FUCK DIZ - DIZ IZ FOR TGIRLZ SO START POSTING!" and BAM! some nasty-ass shit shows up. And by "nasty-ass shit" I mean pics that you had to wince hard in order to look at.

It was after those attacks that she referred to the board as a bunch of cocksuckers if not for the existance of "the girls".

I'm not defending her or anyone else - just trying to keep it in focus.

Ecstatic
11-06-2004, 02:58 PM
Oh....and to anticipate your next accusations of cowardice......here I am...no need to hide behind a computer
What you said, running. And this now makes what, 3 or 4 of us guys who have posted our pics? Allanah, are you taking note of this?

Reddman
11-06-2004, 06:01 PM
C'mon money this rant is like every other rant expect with some extra venom and spittle being slopped about. I dont' hate ya. I and many other posters never mentioned or defended either Felicia or Dani cuz that's not for us to do. So where's my sucking up charge coming from??? Sigh skip it that question totally rhetorical cause it just gonna descend into another Mega-ego tirade. I respect people who stand for something casue if you don't you will fall for anything. Peace be with you my friend

Vicki Richter
11-07-2004, 05:20 AM
how does that saying go? umm..

with friends like that who needs enemies.

nobody should be surprised that mega has been exposed (by himself) as a horribly insecure cruel person.

i mean are you serious vicki. he has acted like this since i came here and well before. it makes me nuts that someone can't understand that someone is a manipulator until their toes have been stepped on.

mega is the last one on here who knows who he is. unfortunately he has elevated himself to some bizarre iconic status (at least in his mind) by berating and belittling people. a sad kind of jock, locker room tactic and the first red flag of an unhappy person.

rallying people around you through negativity a tragic but very natural phenomenon.
hello are we all living in the same world? oh i meant that as a comment on the election. hahaha

Hill Billy... Like Gregg, I still think you are Peaches and I don't forgive and forget. So don't pretend to be my buddy now.

hillbilly
11-07-2004, 05:26 AM
huh? how the hell am i pretending to be your buddy.

my previous post says simply "how come you didn't know gregg was an asshole until he stepped on your toes?" basically thats it.

read it again.

sorry to break it to you and gregg but i'm not peaches nor do i know who the hell that is. i'm starting to think with all the paranoia on this board there must be some good coke going around.

oh well anyways my mission here is just to bust greggs balls. cause well its just plain fun.

buddies? haha wow. no honey we could only be chummy if we were friends and well we don't know each other. you see i dont PRETEND to be chummy only to turn on you. you SEE tha ALL CAPS.

magic9inch
11-07-2004, 05:29 AM
vicki you fine azz hell

Realgirls4me
11-07-2004, 09:27 AM
Mega,

Two more cents to all this:

My advice to you is just chill, baby. Just chill. You're viewed by many as the proverbial bull in what is a very eclectic china shop here; I sense some hold back in their respective opinions because they're afraid of incurring your wrath. More often than not, you get too worked up over little or nothing and thereby end appearing like the turd in the punchbowl. I've read both sides as best I could on this latest flap with Danielle, and sorry, but it is my opinion that you went overboard. It was much ado 'bout nothin' in my view, and your friends can defend themselves if indeed they were disparaged in some way. They are after all big boys and can fend for themselves, can't they ? I wasn't offended by her comments because of the context the posts were in at the time, and also realizing she wasn't addressing everyone in here with her comment. Her thread was completely hijacked for the worse of ways so she had a right to be mad. Blanket coverage (to generalize) is the sign of a small mind and Danielle doesn't strike me as having one in what few posts I've read from her. She was mad and snapped. You've never jumped the gun and snapped ??? I certainly have in here and in other forums. No one is infallible.

So exercise restraint first when reading something you initially disagree with, and -- AND -- be judicious about what you're going to address, and HOW you're going to address it. Since the majority of those here have never met you in person, and therefore DON"T know what kind of person you really are, it is imperative that you excercise tact and finess if you care about getting along and not ostracized or attacked by some in here. You might indeed be a good guy with a big helpful heart in person, but as you already may know, that simply can't be conveyed through cyberspace postings at times. ...I have traveled the country to meet people I've gotten chummy with on forums, and I'm always amazed by how different some are in person versus their forum persona. It's so-o-o-o-o black and white in some cases. My advice to you then is to get an appointment asap for a makeover in some shade of gray. There. That's my two cents on it.

Sorry for all the tired metaphors. :(

One more thing: I doubt there is one regular poster or lurker out there who doesn't think we need more girls posting in here. Should you or I walk on eggshells, or take unwarranted or unnecessary crap from one should they pursue that avenue with frequency ? No, hell no, but neither should we do things to chase them away by firing off the cuff with nasty postings when it isn't necessary. I for one want them here not only their unique perspectives and insights on TS issues, but also because they can answer questions that I as a male can only surmise about. I don't like leaving my questions to conjecture in other words, and with them in here I get the answer straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

More girls!

More girls!

More girls!

More girls!

Now!

Clownin
11-10-2004, 01:56 AM
Jeeeesusss .. Gregg you got a big freekin mouth :o :roll:

Let me get this straight .. If I'm gunna talk trash about Skylene and Amanda I would need to say it to thier face?? Shiiiiiit .. been there done that. That lil one dont skeeer ME :P

Any way .. hope yer feeling better after all this mess.

Nice to pop in once in a while to see how bad yer screwin shit up :P 8)