View Full Version : Louis Louis Louis................................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-19-2007, 08:07 PM
thanks for making a shoe I'd like to see a woman in IN or OUT of the bed

http://fashiontribes.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/websnob_30.jpg

hwbs
02-19-2007, 08:15 PM
and hot over priced watches ill never buy,lol

MrsKellyPierce
02-19-2007, 08:16 PM
lol I have those shoes just not Louis

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-19-2007, 08:22 PM
yeah? lemme see
logging onto yahoo as we type

hehehehe

I agree woods, I'd NEVER spend that money on a Louis watch, they must be insane

MrsKellyPierce
02-19-2007, 08:24 PM
yeah? lemme see
logging onto yahoo as we type

hehehehe

I agree woods, I'd NEVER spend that money on a Louis watch, they must be insane Label hos lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-19-2007, 08:26 PM
to an extent, lol

there are some things I won't spend an exuberant amount of $$$ on

then there's watches.....................

MrsKellyPierce
02-19-2007, 08:27 PM
to an extent, lol

there are some things I won't spend an exuberant amount of $$$ on

then there's watches..................... I always buy stuff that looks like the fashion I can buy a 200 dollar pair of jeans but why when my ass looks just as good in the 40.00 pair of jeans. You can dress things up to make it look expensive.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-19-2007, 08:37 PM
I hate that about women's stores, yall can get something really affordable and walk down the street and cause traffic accidents, us guys.......................... Name Brand, fucking NAME BRAND...................

MrsKellyPierce
02-19-2007, 08:40 PM
I hate that about women's stores, yall can get something really affordable and walk down the street and cause traffic accidents, us guys.......................... Name Brand, fucking NAME BRAND................... lol that is so true!

LG
02-19-2007, 08:40 PM
thanks for making a shoe I'd like to see a woman in IN or OUT of the bed

Wearing them in bed? There ought to be a warning label on those. Imagine you're going down on a woman in bed. She's enjoying it and can't control herself while she writhes in ecstasy. She kicks her feet up and down in the air and ends up stabbing you in the ass. If you're in a missonary, she'll rip tear at your ankles.

You're at it doggystyle, she tears a chunk of the side of your leg. Try to do it reverse cowgirl and she'll end up piercing your carotid or, at least, slashing your arm.

Sexy shoes, granted, but I'm not having a woman wearing those in my bed.