View Full Version : Karol Klass is Class

altUKsteve
02-18-2007, 11:10 AM
Hi everyone, I apologize if this has been asked before, but I have spent a while looking through the threads and just can't find anything.

I was online and found some pictures of Karol Klass and she is without doubt seriously hot. I have a simple question. Can anybody post or point me in the direction of some more pictures, I only have two sets so far.

Cheers in advance, and I'll start the ball rolling with what I have, if you like them, just ask and i will supply.

altUKsteve
02-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Set two, and I love her

bob85
02-18-2007, 11:36 AM
ADD MORE
ADD MORE

scorpion
02-18-2007, 12:42 PM
I have check some sites but havent find her.
I hope to do so I can post some later..Anybody else who have pics of her so please post them..She is realy beautiful

CORVETTEDUDE
02-18-2007, 10:01 PM
Yery HOT !!!!!!!! :rock2

altUKsteve
02-21-2007, 10:34 AM
I only have the two sets of her, and I can't find any more. It's very frustrating. She must go under a different name.

But to keep you interested in looking, here is a couple more from what I have. She truellu is lovely.

fitz207
02-21-2007, 04:06 PM
All natural!! Looks good!!

eggbert
02-21-2007, 09:09 PM
I've only found the same set that you already have (the second one). Here's a few from that set. She's very pretty.

altUKsteve
02-22-2007, 05:28 PM
Ok, I may have written her name up wrong on thread title, I'm fairly sure that it is Karol Kass, no "L". But that hasn't helped me to find anything else on her. Only thing I came across is another girl who looks very similar. I just can't convince myself that they are infact one girl or two. Onlytgirls.com has them as two seperate girls and i'm inclined to agree. But as I can find more on the new girl, then she may be a good substitue, while I keep searching for Karol.

I introduce to you Renata Finsk, who looks like she is very big in Brasil.

Also her site at, http://renatafinsk.blogspot.com/2007_02_01_archive.html

What do you guys think?