PDA

View Full Version : London, Saturday night!!

tsheat
02-15-2007, 07:37 PM
Hi all, I'm new here and I'd just like to say how refreshing it is to find a forum like this!!

I'm looking to go out this Saturday, 17th Feb, does anyone know of any bars or night clubs in London or the South East of the U.K. that cater for our needs?

Kriss
02-15-2007, 07:53 PM
I know of the wayout club but have never been. There is definately some fine TS girls that go there but it seems to be very mixed from pics i see, TS, tv, men,women. I know they very occasionally have a well known girl visiting, Allanah and Gia were there in Nov(missed it,damn). Can any girls or guys give a full report of the Wayout club or any London nights? Is this a place where genuinely geniune gents can meet Transexual girls?

Prospero
03-17-2012, 09:22 PM
I wonder where you ended up, TSheat?

archie8132
03-18-2012, 01:56 AM
The thread is 5 years old.

robertlouis
03-18-2012, 07:38 AM
I wonder where you ended up, TSheat?

Prsopero, old chap, have the current threads become so unreadable that you're indulging in HA archaeology? That's two so far.

And yes, it was a rhetorical question.... :)

rodinuk
03-18-2012, 07:43 AM
Here's some tg stuff going back to 1479 BC that you should keep him happy:

http://www.transgenderzone.com/features/timeline.htm

transveronica
03-19-2012, 03:29 AM
the way out club.., is a nice place, is the place in london where most transgurls gather, admirers too.., i go once or twice a year and i love going.., i recommend to attend it on saturdays, its the night opened..,

cheers,

Veronica

Priuum
04-10-2012, 06:05 PM
I went again on Saturday last for the 1st time in a while. Just when you think that by talking to 1 of the girls its going OK then you get 'you know if you really like me for the night I need a donation as I am a working girl!'.

I went to view not really looking for any action then I thought something was progressing so went along with it until the fatal words. I left shortly there after.

Also noted a lot more asian girls there at their usual spot.

Who is that very very tall blond who normally has small dudes literally hanging off her?

peter_tsfan
04-10-2012, 06:17 PM
wayout club is ok....but the best place to meet girls in the uk is birchplace. so many asian girls looking to meet guys... good luck