View Full Version : Anal Smothering

Vicki Richter
02-14-2007, 06:17 AM
Have any of you guys ever had a girl sit on your face (picture your mouth on her pussyhole) and then she rubs her very hard shecock, as hard as she could all up and down your face and forehead? Same with you sucking both of her balls into your mouths while she applies pressure to keep them in there.

johnie
02-14-2007, 06:20 AM
i never had the pleasure...would you be my first?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
02-14-2007, 07:24 AM
Have any of you guys ever had a girl sit on your face (picture your mouth on her pussyhole) and then she rubs her very hard shecock, as hard as she could all up and down your face and forehead? Same with you sucking both of her balls into your mouths while she applies pressure to keep them in there.

I think that's HOT Vicki! (not in a lesbo kinda way) LOL *giggle :P

It's actually one of my favorite things to do to a guy. Heh ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

mikey_stl
02-14-2007, 07:33 AM

I've never experienced it, but I'd love to.

qeuqheeg222
02-14-2007, 10:09 AM
my tg girlfriend of 5 yrs was so jacked up on hormons that the only way she could cum was if i teabag/smothered her and choked her at the same time.she liked it rough.

underfoot
02-14-2007, 10:36 AM
i would definitely love it.

BigTime
02-14-2007, 12:14 PM

I'm having a difficult time with the visualization. However, if you come by and give me a one-on-one demonstration...

Slither
02-14-2007, 12:27 PM
I had a girl partially do that, she "smothered" my face while I ate her ass out but she didn't rub her cock on my face, she just grinded her ass on my face and jerked off. I did suck her balls though. 'twas good.

laoda8
02-14-2007, 12:59 PM
A visual for Bigtime. It's okay, vicki won't have to demonstrate for you.

Kriss
02-14-2007, 01:44 PM
8)

bassman2546
02-14-2007, 03:57 PM
My wife has an extremely large clit so it happens quite regularly except for the ball sucking of course. I make sure she's shaved when she does that. It can leave quite the burn otherwise.

suthernstr8boi
02-14-2007, 05:45 PM
damn vicki that description got me going. you should really show us what that looks like..

one later
02-15-2007, 03:36 AM
Vicki, you really are wild!!!!!

luv4Tgirls
02-15-2007, 06:16 AM
Vicki, that sounds like very entertaining time, I am looking forward to that happening. :peanutbutter

gr8cornholio
02-15-2007, 06:53 AM
Not anal smothering but something similar. When my shemale lover and i do a 69 (with her on top). At first she goes easy on me and pulls out often so I can get a breath every now and then, but as she gets more excited and closer to cumming she keeps pumping it in deeper and keeping it in longer. Usually the last minutes before she cums she has her dick all the way down my throat and her fairly large balls cover my nostrils for much of the time. so when that happens i practically can't breathe at all. I have never passed out but it is an incredible feeling that is made perfect when i feel her get even bigger and harder just as she blows her load in my mouth. Of course like any good boyfriend i swallow every drop she has.
so i haven't experienced ass smothering, but cock and balls smothering is what i've had.
Vicky I really love your posts. you're a hot babe with a hot mind.

J Money
02-15-2007, 06:55 AM
yes i had that very experiance it was quiete breathtaking loving every minute of it

blakpadi
02-15-2007, 01:26 PM
she does that to me every time I go over-like some kind of ritual...now I think its a richterual...these girls have been using the same teabags!

Azanti
02-26-2007, 03:07 AM
Vicki,

Probably done that with about every black girl I have been out with before I got into TG's

When I find one for a relationship I sure hope it will be part of a sexual menu. (Along with many other things)

BTW

Hara:

I think that's HOT Vicki! (not in a lesbo kinda way) LOL *giggle

It's actually one of my favorite things to do to a guy. Heh

~Kisses.

HTG

THAT IS GOOD TO KNOW, LOL.

Azanti xxxx

TonyStarx
02-26-2007, 07:17 PM
Yeah I've been smothered by an ex on numerous occassions. She was full figured so I was burried between her fleshy thighs. She'd grind her ass all over my face, teabagging etc.