PDA

View Full Version : What you would/ Wouldn't want done to you? (a sexy game )

BrendaQG
02-09-2007, 01:07 AM
Simple. I will confess something I wouldn't do under any circumstances and something I would really like to have done to me. The next poster then should answer weather they would do that. Confess something they would not do. then something they would like to have done to them. Sort of truth or dare.

I would never ever do anything that involved my mouth on someone else's anus.

I would really like to have good expertly done anal sex. Not some newb who thinks they can cram it in there. Someone who knows how to start slow and enjoy the sensuality the anus.

So can anyone do that for me?

biguy4tvtscd
02-09-2007, 01:31 AM
I would really like to have good expertly done anal sex. Not some newb who thinks they can cram it in there. Someone who knows how to start slow and enjoy the sensuality the anus.

Absolutely, slow and sensuous is the way to go. Tongue first, followed by fingers, and work slowly up to full penetration. Let things build slowly, until you're just begging for more.

I would never do anything that involved shit (and I don't mean the accidental schmear that can occur from giving anal)

I must echo the sentiments on "expertly done anal sex". I've tried several times, but have never been able to fully receive. Now that I'm a bit older and wiser, I'd like to try again with someone willing to go nice and slow, and do to me what I described doing to BrendaQG

BrendaQG
02-09-2007, 02:33 AM
Uhhumm...

I could mabey help you with that.

I would definatly not ever swallow with a man I just met.

I would really enjoy Just being rubbed, caressed and held some of the time.

drock
02-17-2007, 09:40 AM
Simple. I will confess something I wouldn't do under any circumstances and something I would really like to have done to me. The next poster then should answer weather they would do that. Confess something they would not do. then something they would like to have done to them. Sort of truth or dare.

I would never ever do anything that involved my mouth on someone else's anus.

So tell me do you enjoy someone else's mouth and tounge on your anus giving you a good rimming?

blckhaze
02-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Uhhumm...

I could mabey help you with that.

I would definatly not ever swallow with a man I just met.

I would really enjoy Just being rubbed, caressed and held some of the time.

i DEFINITELY can do that. Some girls are very dismissive after the fact.

I would no have unprotected sex with a perosn I just met.

I would enjoy having the ts of my dreams in a hotel room for one whole day.