PDA

View Full Version : New Poll: French Pedicures/Legs

toefan
02-08-2007, 01:48 AM
Who here loves feet? I'm sure most of us do! Therefore, can as many members possible including shemale actresses post some of there best pictures or just take a picture of there feet or legs in any pose. Shoes, stockings, toe rings ect. would make this topic interesting. Then we will make a vote or comments on who's pics are the best!!

Avenged01
02-08-2007, 02:19 AM
I love legs and thighs but feet have never really interested me to be honest.

wombat33
02-08-2007, 02:22 AM
Who here loves feet? I'm sure most of us do! Therefore, can as many members possible including shemale actresses post some of there best pictures or just take a picture of there feet or legs in any pose. Shoes, stockings, toe rings ect. would make this topic interesting. Then we will make a vote or comments on who's pics are the best!!

DON'T GET THE FEET THING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER WHO AM I TO JUDGE I LOVE PEE AND EATING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!

loki
02-08-2007, 02:32 AM

HOWEVER WHO AM I TO JUDGE I LOVE PEE AND EATING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:i feel ya.On the ass thing anyway.

wombat33
02-08-2007, 02:39 AM

HOWEVER WHO AM I TO JUDGE I LOVE PEE AND EATING ASS!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:i feel ya.On the ass thing anyway.

HERE'S TO YOU LOKI !!!!!!!!!1

loki
02-08-2007, 02:40 AM
I'm feeling hungry now. :D

spooker609
02-08-2007, 04:48 AM
Definately love eatin!!! And FEET!!!!!

toefan
03-03-2007, 03:50 AM
Keep the pics going....