PDA

View Full Version : Eleven ladies who can have their way with you?

a994
02-07-2007, 05:59 AM
Okay, here's the scenario. You are in a football game. Except that you have no teammates. It's just you with the ball on your own 20-yard-line and you must go 80 yards in two minutes against the defense. Except that the defense is 11 of Our Favorite Ladies and if you don't score a touchdown in the time allotted, each of the 11 ladies will get to have her way with you as often as she desires after the game, and you MUST consent to let all 11 ladies gang-bang you, if they so desire. But if you do get the ball into the end zone, you win $100,000.

So, which 11 ladies would you choose to play defense against you?

ezed
02-08-2007, 06:11 AM
Okay, here's the scenario. You are in a football game. Except that you have no teammates. It's just you with the ball on your own 20-yard-line and you must go 80 yards in two minutes against the defense. Except that the defense is 11 of Our Favorite Ladies and if you don't score a touchdown in the time allotted, each of the 11 ladies will get to have her way with you as often as she desires after the game, and you MUST consent to let all 11 ladies gang-bang you, if they so desire. But if you do get the ball into the end zone, you win $100,000.

Quick coach! Google me a list of 11 midget t-girls! It' s a no lose propositon! :)

wombat33
02-08-2007, 06:21 AM

The prettiest, smallest and the weakest................because I want to make sure I DO NOT get into the endzone so I can get raped by al 11 of them.

Way better than 100,000 bucks................

unless of course I score............win the money............and buy time with some of my favorites................

32 dive on one

32 dive on one..

blue......................blue.................... hut!!!!!

a994
02-10-2007, 07:02 PM
My list:

Meghan Chevalier
Vicki Richter
Vo D' Balm
Danielle Foxxx
Kitty
Carmen Cruz
Yasmin Lee
Mia Fever
Skylene
Gia Darling
Vanity

I can just see and hear it now...film footage of me in my attempts to escape these 11 determined ladies with NFL Films music booming in the background and the following narration by John Facenda:

"Although a994 would try every avenue, cut back to every old lane, and try to improvise his way to daylight, every running attempt would end the same way--cut down (shot of me getting clotheslined by Danielle Foxxx), tripped-up (me upended by Vanity), and having a wall of magenta-and-black collapse upon him (several close-up and slow-motion shots of me being gang-tackled).

"But as physical as the game was, it would not compare to the gathering after the game, where these 11 ladies would deal to a994 a season's worth of punishment to his throat and rear end in one night."

ILuvGurls
02-10-2007, 08:45 PM
i don't know......maybe fumble the ball on the first play.

Celeste
Barbie Woods
MyLady
Elisa Luckesy
Vicki
Danni
BabyDoll
Jennifer English
Sierra
Joanna Jett
BarbaraBelluci

and just in case one got hurt

Marcia Fernandes

kornuto
02-10-2007, 09:26 PM
I never win these dollars... In Italy we play soccer, not football... so...

-Nefertiti
-Suzanne Holmes
-Agatha Ferraz
-Kay Lane
-Roberta Violage
-Kahylla Mahammadd
-Grace O'Hara
-Shacora
-Andrea Yvanovitch
-Barbara Kisiviks
-Carla Abiazzi

Smog Boy
02-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Kim Devine
Olivia Love
Christy McNicol
Brandy Scott
Kelly Michaels
Kayla Coxx
Barbie Woods
Nakita
Krysteen
Joanna Jet
Farrah Mills

I'll try not to pulverize them as I blast through and score a touchdown (that's a try isn't it?)

irish_rose
02-11-2007, 12:44 AM
I winder why Arianna did not make any list?

juvemerda
02-11-2007, 12:45 AM
Zoff
Gentile
Cabrini
Oriali
Collovati
Scirea
Conti
Tardelli
Rossi
Antognoni
Graziani

8)

stillies77
02-11-2007, 01:37 AM
Allanah
Holly Sweet
Raquel
Gia Darling
Yasmin Lee
Kayla Coxx
Danielle Foxx
Carmen Cruz
Vo D'Balm
Rabeche
Sylvia Boots

PS

im not even thinking about the touchdown...im gonna be doing a whole lot of holding and clipping though haha

J Money
02-11-2007, 02:00 AM
1.vicki richter 2. danielle foxxx 3. allanah starr 4.lisa lawrence 5. olivia love 6.joanna jett 7.vaniity 8. vo d' balm 9. carmen cruz 10. natassia dream 11.gissele honorable mention wendy williams 2nd runner up gia darling

trisexual
02-11-2007, 10:14 PM
Vicki Richter
Yasmin Lee
Ariela Blue
Vo D' Balm
Skylene
Babydoll
Mia Sterling
Suzanna Holmes
Danielle Foxx
Allanah Starr
Mint

Injury replacement and Coaches to get in on the action: Nancy, Mia Fever, Nefereti, Foxy Angel

xuto
02-19-2007, 03:34 AM
it went from eight to eleven,

krysteen victoria, aka miriam

baby doll susan petrovik

vaniity talita huston

sasha h. andrea ravel

danny e. fabiane spears

sunny delight

a994
02-19-2007, 07:49 PM
it went from eight to eleven,

Ah well, the more, the merrier.

Needhead1969
03-10-2007, 09:37 AM
Sheeba, Sheeba, Sheeba! Nuf said for me.

a994
05-18-2007, 09:33 AM
Of course, it could become a full-squad game, with each team (the Ladies and the Guys) fielding seperate offensive, defensive, and special teams units. Just imagine, the action taking place at Anabolic Field or Kim Christy Stadium televised on an adult network. Maybe we could get seanchai to do the play-by-play with peggygee as the commentator, with Megabody NYC and wendy48088 as sideline reporters.

On second thought it would never work. Too many of the Guys would spend the game throwing hugs and kisses at the Ladies in pileups, out-of-bounds, after the Ladies' quarterback has already thrown the ball, all in hopes that both benches would soon be getting intimate. Never mind. :lol:

DavidLynch
05-18-2007, 09:39 AM
Fuck that! I owe people money.

lancelotq
05-19-2007, 04:29 PM
Raquel Fox
Gia Darling
Allanah Star
Kimberly Devine
Giselle
Barbie Woods
Bruna
Sylvia Boots
Vanity
Lisa Lawrence
Foxy Angel

Thor57
05-19-2007, 06:52 PM
Nefertiti
Vo D'Balm
Vicky Richter
Danielle Foxx
Allanah
Sylvia Boots
Grakau
Jade
Taiaka Thalya
Taiaka Priscilla
Chinadoll

TJ347
05-20-2007, 09:54 AM
Allanah
Holly Sweet
Raquel
Gia Darling
Yasmin Lee
Kayla Coxx
Danielle Foxx
Carmen Cruz
Vo D'Balm
Rabeche
Sylvia Boots

I agree with you on a few choices... but man, you'd be walking funny for a month or two afterwards, I'd bet!

a994
05-21-2007, 10:35 AM
Allanah
Holly Sweet
Raquel
Gia Darling
Yasmin Lee
Kayla Coxx
Danielle Foxx
Carmen Cruz
Vo D'Balm
Rabeche
Sylvia Boots

I agree with you on a few choices... but man, you'd be walking funny for a month or two afterwards, I'd bet!

That's probably true of every guy who has responded to this thread so far. Well, except for one or maybe two.

On the other hand, I can imagine I would be trying to sneak in some action in a pileup.

Thor57
05-28-2007, 09:14 AM
too much dick and ass for anyone.... :? :lol: :x

icemen
05-28-2007, 10:44 AM
I was´nt to lose the game but ill rather have this girls insted of the money

Dayane Callegare
Sasha Hevin
Kalena Rios
Amanda Boeira
Mickelly
Marjorie Romão
Fabiane Spears
Yasmim Rios
Bruna Tavares
Danny Evangelista
Karolina Gaucha

Take care

HASTA SIEMPRE

a994
07-24-2009, 09:15 AM
I think it would be fun to try to run past:

(Ladies Who Post Here)
Cinthia
Jennifer Paris
Hara
tsntx
Vanessa
Alyssa
Amy Daly
Wendy Williams
jessieflo
Yasmine Lee
Danielle Foxxx

(Other Ladies--another ballgame)
Savannah
Alessandra Noguiera
Thais Anderson
Adriana Rodrigues
Eva Vortex
Ednita
Antonella Holmes
Mia Fever
Sexxy Jade
Gabriela Maya
Bruna Tavares

And I might fumble a lot in both games, thus giving myself an excuse to tackle these ladies again and again. ;)

eclipsemint
07-24-2009, 10:42 AM
Hmm, no, these girls wouldn't qualify for this scenario...they don't have any dick or balls.

hatdahlmm
07-25-2009, 12:13 AM
Yasmine Lee
Priscilla Dandara
Dani Evangelista
Angel Star
Bianca Freire
Karol Bonkar
Sasha Heveyn
Areeya
Adriana Rodrigues
Candy
Anita Costa

I'd be dealing with some seriously thick pork swords on most of these girls...I guy can dream I guess....