PDA

View Full Version : I love movies

MrsKellyPierce
02-01-2007, 03:30 AM
Like Hope Floats, Sweet Home Alabama, and The Notebook

Where everything that can possibly goes wrong but some driving force brings them back together and they fall in love all over again -- I am such a hopeless romantic I LOVE THOSE MOVIES lol What movies do you like?

wombat33
02-01-2007, 03:32 AM

Where everything that can possibly goes wrong but some driving force brings them back together and they fall in love all over again -- I am such a hopeless romantic I LOVE THOSE MOVIES lol What movies do you like?

I loved Hope Floats even though I am not crazy about Sandra. That child whoo played the daughter was one of the best child actors I have ever seen. That scene where the dad pulls away in the car........WOW!

I thought Harry Connick was so cool in that movie. Good call.

MrsKellyPierce
02-01-2007, 03:33 AM

I loved Hope Floats even though I am not crazy about Sandra. That child whoo played the daughter was one of the best child actors I have ever seen. That scene where the dad pulls away in the car........WOW!

I thought Harry Connick was so cool in that movie. Good call. yeah she is a good actress -- I like the mom too I can't think of her name I also love the lady in Ya Ya Sisterhood and you don't like SANDRA!! She is like one of my favorite actresses I think I like all of her movies

wombat33
02-01-2007, 03:37 AM

I thought Harry Connick was so cool in that movie. Good call. yeah she is a good actress -- I like the mom too I can't think of her name I also love the lady in Ya Ya Sisterhood and you don't like SANDRA!! She is like one of my favorite actresses I think I like all of her movies

Well, some times I think she is a little plain and not so talented..........then I see Hope Floats and The one where she played a drunk. She was really good in those and in Crash............other than that...........SHe bores me.

MrsKellyPierce
02-01-2007, 03:39 AM

Well, some times I think she is a little plain and not so talented..........then I see Hope Floats and The one where she played a drunk. She was really good in those and in Crash............other than that...........SHe bores me. Really I liked her in The Net thats the first movie I saw her in and of course Miss Congeniality and I loved her in the Ya Ya Sisterhood and yeah 28 days rocks!

arc angel
02-01-2007, 03:53 AM
Far and Away.....

arc angel
02-01-2007, 03:55 AM
Oops , forgot one BITTERSWEET MOTEL>(Phish)

MrsKellyPierce
02-01-2007, 04:00 AM
Oops , forgot one BITTERSWEET MOTEL>(Phish) I haven't seen either what are they about

arc angel
02-01-2007, 04:03 AM
bittersweet motel is a doc about the band , phish. another great film is Basquiat.

MrsKellyPierce
02-01-2007, 04:07 AM
bittersweet motel is a doc about the band , phish. another great film is Basquiat. oh cool I think I have heard of them excuse my ignorance

wombat33
02-01-2007, 04:29 AM
bittersweet motel is a doc about the band , phish. another great film is Basquiat. oh cool I think I have heard of them excuse my ignorance

The Shawshank Redemption............My favorite of all time.

ALso :

Comedy: Plains Trains and Automobiles, and Midnight Run.

Drama: Good Will Hunting, Ray, Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

Action: The Rock, Terminator.