02-01-2007, 01:54 AM
:sleep

Bic
02-01-2007, 01:55 AM
:sleep

:lol:

MrsKellyPierce
02-01-2007, 01:59 AM
:sleep no they asked for the sign I did it now that I did it you change it around stop being so drama filled

ballbreaker
02-01-2007, 02:15 AM
oh shit she did it now what?

jowwor
02-01-2007, 02:17 AM
Love your pic, Kelly! :D

Now what is wrong with wanting attention, fellow posters...? 8)

Just look the other way... like I do when I look at the picture below...all I can see is delicious fruit...;)

-Q-

chefmike
02-01-2007, 02:44 AM

Just look the other way... like I do when I look at the picture below...all I can see is delicious fruit...;)

-Q-

You are correct!

That pic looks like kellyattentionwhoreshore also... :roll:

specialk
02-01-2007, 02:53 AM
Just funnin ya Chef 8)

chefmike
02-01-2007, 03:00 AM
I got a hunch that she says that to all the guys, kman.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

specialk
02-01-2007, 03:00 AM
I can make that happen :lol: :lol:

Vicki Richter
02-01-2007, 03:04 AM
http://www.youbeenx.com/forums/view.php?count=0&forum=1&id=1939963

lust4ts
02-01-2007, 03:06 AM
I thought it was you all along. I do not see the people who said you were just some guy pretending to be kelly apologising, but thats's no surprise. I hope you keep posting you look so hot and the people who give you shit do not have to click on your threads if they do not want to. It's fucked up how people ask you to post a pic saying hungnagels on it, you do it and they still bitch about it. keep your head up and fuck all the people that criticise.

chefmike
02-01-2007, 03:14 AM
I thought it was you all along. I do not see the people who said you were just some guy pretending to be kelly apologising, but thats's no surprise. I hope you keep posting you look so hot and the people who give you shit do not have to click on your threads if they do not want to. It's fucked up how people ask you to post a pic saying hungnagels on it, you do is and they still bitch about it. keep your head up and fuck all the people that criticise.

lust4ts
02-01-2007, 03:18 AM
Chefmike i was just wondering how much of your sad existence is spent looking for amusing pics to post on this forum, probably more time than you have spent with a women im guessing shitlock.

EDIT
(and underage girls in an asian port don't count)

trish
02-01-2007, 03:20 AM
actually, wouldn't an attention whore give attention for money. maybe kelly's more of an attention-john. in any case...she's got my attention for free.

MrsKellyPierce
02-01-2007, 03:23 AM
actually, wouldn't an attention whore give attention for money. maybe kelly's more of an attention-john. in any case...she's got my attention for free. lol cute Trish

specialk
02-01-2007, 03:30 AM
actually, wouldn't an attention whore give attention for money. maybe kelly's more of an attention-john. in any case...she's got my attention for free.

I can see Vickie's concern as this is her "turf" being a TS and all. For the rest of us it should just be good 'ole clean fun. It brought life to the board, for however long it lasts. You can't take too much of what's posted here on HA too seriously. Just sit back and relax and enjoy the ride I say. Let back off a little on the mean spirited stuff, it distracts from the fun stuff. My :2cent

peggygee
02-01-2007, 03:36 AM
Love those pouty lips!!! lmao thanks I was trying to be ghetto lol

Kelly, girl, I am trying to stay neutral,
but please don't try to be 'ghetto'.

And in this and all things try to exercise
sound judgement.

Good luck.

MrsKellyPierce
02-01-2007, 03:38 AM
Love those pouty lips!!! lmao thanks I was trying to be ghetto lol

Kelly, girl, I am trying to stay neutral,
but please don't try to be 'ghetto'.

And in this and all things try to exercise
sound judgement.

Good luck. Okay I promise I wont anymore sweety

ILuvGurls
02-01-2007, 04:52 AM

I can see Vickie's concern as this is her "turf" being a TS and all. For the rest of us it should just be good 'ole clean fun. It brought life to the board, for however long it lasts. You can't take too much of what's posted here on HA too seriously. Just sit back and relax and enjoy the ride I say. Let back off a little on the mean spirited stuff, it distracts from the fun stuff. My :2cent

i must say.......ah never mind, he said it for me, thanks specialk

lilkiba
02-01-2007, 05:04 AM
<3 for the lovey pic =)

Trans_Lover
02-01-2007, 06:48 AM
http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/lccoder/paulyshore.jpg

blackmagic
02-01-2007, 08:59 AM

-Q-

nothing wrong with attention.............. my assumption is that maybe kelly is either bugging some people or she is just taking away the main attention from the other transsexual but again i dont know that, thats just a guess, FYI jowwor that pic is fucking hot!!!!!

Love those pouty lips!!!

Although ive never really complimented on kelly's beauty i will say that she is a very pretty women, just not my type :lol: i love the brunettes but i am saying this you are very pretty and yeah its totally agreeable that you do have nice lips or as some guys might say DSL :wink:

uncutlove
02-01-2007, 04:28 PM
Thats fine and dandy you took a sign pic. Now how much are you going to pay those models you stole pictures from to make one, too?

truplaya4real
02-01-2007, 05:00 PM
That's not necessarily her, I've seen things like that where you can type in any text you want to make it look like you wrote it personally.

delano777
02-01-2007, 07:11 PM
please come to chicago

Deepdarkfucker
02-01-2007, 09:00 PM
I am lovin' on you baby!

Big Dick
02-01-2007, 09:08 PM
This is not a TS turf forum, it is a place for everyone to interact in the manner they see fit and enjoy the results. So some of us are fakes, who among you is not? Who among you will admit it? We are here to have fun, explore fantasies and dreams,NO ONE PERSON AMONGST US OWNS THIS FORUM!
Live, laugh and enjoy. My god we are here only a short time.
Whoever Kelly Shore is I enjoy the hell out of her and posts, she sure has made thia a fun and livley place to be

MrsKellyPierce
02-01-2007, 09:11 PM
This is not a TS turf forum, it is a place for everyone to interact in the manner they see fit and enjoy the results. So some of us are fakes, who among you is not? Who among you will admit it? We are here to have fun, explore fantasies and dreams,NO ONE PERSON AMONGST US OWNS THIS FORUM!
Live, laugh and enjoy. My god we are here only a short time.
Whoever Kelly Shore is I enjoy the hell out of her and posts, she sure has made thia a fun and livley place to be awe thank you lovie