View Full Version : To the mods and admins....please read

Bic
01-31-2007, 04:48 AM
ok everyday at work i sit in my dam cube doing work and thinking about comming home so i can log onto this site. (i visit other NON adult sites caue i can, plus i dont want to losse my job) i think about here all the time, i get to read great stories and look at some of the most beautiful women on the planet.

i am a mod on another fourm, and i think i am on here more than there. this place rocks. i love it. i really do think about it a lot

i DONT want to come home and see like 6 different threads about this kelly person, 2 or 3 different threads about tim becoming kim. so please try to eliminate this dramma. we are adults and not in middle school(my spelling sucks i know, sorry)

please merge or delete some of the threads. edit some posts if nessarry.

thank you
Bic

Felicia Katt
01-31-2007, 06:06 AM
to go with that whine

meow

FK

MrsKellyPierce
01-31-2007, 06:08 AM
ok everyday at work i sit in my dam cube doing work and thinking about comming home so i can log onto this site. (i visit other NON adult sites caue i can, plus i dont want to losse my job) i think about here all the time, i get to read great stories and look at some of the most beautiful women on the planet.

i am a mod on another fourm, and i think i am on here more than there. this place rocks. i love it. i really do think about it a lot

i DONT want to come home and see like 6 different threads about this kelly person, 2 or 3 different threads about tim becoming kim. so please try to eliminate this dramma. we are adults and not in middle school(my spelling sucks i know, sorry)

thank you
Bic What a silly request if you don't want to view the topic don't OPEN IT OR READ IT it's that simple stop complaining to bring attention and drama that you are hoping for it's so obvious

Trans_Lover
01-31-2007, 06:12 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHA, get the "easy button"

MrsKellyPierce
01-31-2007, 06:18 AM
And Furthermore on the Tim 2 Kims thread it is an achievement for the transexual community why shouldn't it be talked about -- if it doesn't interest you DON'T CLICK ON THE THREAD!!!! Jesus it doen't take a brain surgeon, some of you just complain to be vicious and to have something to start drama or a reaction.

ezed
01-31-2007, 08:04 AM
Bic, you were doing great but you couldn't contain your Philly upbringing. You guys even boo Santa Claus at the christmas parade. Now you've incurred the rath of the girls. Heaven help you...heaven help you.

specialk
01-31-2007, 02:44 PM
Hey Bic.......you should keep this close to your keyboard

Bic
02-01-2007, 04:19 AM
hey Fk thank you for the cheese.

all i am saying was to merge some of the same topic threads togeather. thats all. its all the same topic so might as well. plusit will help clean up the board. thats all i wasnt complaing. if i came off that way i am truely sorry

thank you
Bic What a silly request if you don't want to view the topic don't OPEN IT OR READ IT it's that simple stop complaining to bring attention and drama that you are hoping for it's so obvious

hey that last thing i want is attention and drama. how dare you even say that. drama??? look at all the threads you have posted and replied to, nuttin but drama in them. attention??? how many more up close pics of yourself are you going to post. yes you are very pretty and sexy. we all get it. i find you attractive but i mean come on now. so many pics. pics of you, pics that might not be you. all the pics are hot.

my point is merge all the threads togeather. why do we need 'X' amout of the same thread. its kinda silly dont you think?

i was only trying to help the fourm

Smog Boy
02-01-2007, 03:14 PM
Heh, Kelly reminds me of Kayla Coxx. Only less attractive (man, that huge avatar is getting on my freakin' nerves).

NYCe
02-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Its going to run its course. This happens every now and then on HA.