PDA

View Full Version : What is there to do?

MrsKellyPierce
01-31-2007, 02:16 AM
In Nashville?

suckseed
01-31-2007, 02:21 AM
Couldja find Billy Ray Cyrus and slap him for me?

MrsKellyPierce
01-31-2007, 02:22 AM
Couldja find Billy Ray Cyrus and slap him for me? I don't think he lives here he does that show now with his daughter Hannah Montanah lol

White_Male_Canada
01-31-2007, 02:26 AM
In Nashville?

specialk
01-31-2007, 02:28 AM
It's all about country music....I know you already knew that Kelly :roll:

Tootsie's Orchid Lounge is a hoot...anyone who is anyone in Ctry Music played this hole in the wall....It's downtown...Ryman auditorium up the street, home of original Grand Old Opry, which has move to Opryland, a resort, amusement playground. music museum etc. :wink:

MrsKellyPierce
01-31-2007, 02:30 AM
In Nashville? I actually went around the hotel it's quite lovely

MrsKellyPierce
01-31-2007, 02:30 AM

Tootsie's Orchid Lounge is a hoot...anyone who is anyone in Ctry Music played this hole in the wall....It's downtown...Ryman auditorium up the street, home of original Grand Old Opry, which has move to Opryland, a resort, amusement playground. music museum etc. :wink: I really want to go to the wax musuem across from the grand ole opry

specialk
01-31-2007, 02:32 AM

Tootsie's Orchid Lounge is a hoot...anyone who is anyone in Ctry Music played this hole in the wall....It's downtown...Ryman auditorium up the street, home of original Grand Old Opry, which has move to Opryland, a resort, amusement playground. music museum etc. :wink: I really want to go to the wax musuem across from the grand ole opry

Cool...I'll pick you up in 1 hr. :wink:

MrsKellyPierce
01-31-2007, 02:36 AM

Cool...I'll pick you up in 1 hr. :wink: lmao

White_Male_Canada
01-31-2007, 02:39 AM
In Nashville?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wombat33
01-31-2007, 03:20 AM
In Nashville?

I have been there a few times. You must go to ROBERTS to see whatever band is playing..........it is a bar and a boot store in one!!!! Get a nice pair of boots while there.

There is always the famous TOOTSIES bar eveyone must see.

Then there is the Opryland Hotel which is really nice and will make you feel like you are in Savannah Georgia as for the decor. Really nice............three different atriums with three different feels.

Then there is also opryland itself................a bore if you don't like country western.

Like they say.............Nashville has BOTH kinds of music.

Country AND Western!!!!!!!!!!!!