PDA

View Full Version : New and needing help

blackmagic
01-26-2007, 09:51 AM
Hey everyone, my names john im new so yeah let me get to my question

The girl im secretly dating is cool and cute but we both have issues and well to add some insight into the problem we both used to be linebackers on the high school football team, well I don’t really digg women with muscle and she hates it just as much as I do, but where still cool with each other............

Is there any possible way for her/him to lose the muscle mass?
:?:

yodajazz
01-26-2007, 11:41 AM
If your friend is serious, simply by avoiding strenous use of the muscles will cause them to lose mass. Secondly some type of female hormones would cause the skin to develope a fatty layer and look smoother. There are some plants which have female hormones in them that can be found in health food stores. Black cohoosh is one. Women have taken them for centuries to ease menstrual symtoms. You can find others by looking them up in herbal books, or going to a herbal store. The change would not be as dramatic as obtaining prescription hormones. And it would still take months to notice changes, probably. But that might be the thing to do for someone who is not considering transitioning at this stage.

But why do I have this nagging feeling that you are not really serious?

blackmagic
01-26-2007, 09:51 PM
she already takes female hormones, has been on them for like 11 months, and has some really small tits lol, and her skin has gotten smoother while the muscle mass on the legs wont go away, LOL but her right arm has kinda stayed the same, probly from jackin off so much LOL :roll: . that or she just uses that arm alot more.

why do you think im not serious about this? I mean i hope i am, I kinda just want some help on the issues to help her out ya know :?:

Smog Boy
01-27-2007, 01:56 AM
I'd have thought none exercise and that thingamajig develops, where the muscle turns to jelly. Maybe up the estrogen levels?

blackmagic
01-29-2007, 05:53 AM
after sneaking around in her room and finding that little pill thing and her meds i found out she takes 4mg estradiol and 200mg spironolotone < not sure if thats spelt correctly but i believe thats right.

yeah the skin has become semi fatty, that part is kinda gross but most importantly her legs are just way to manly. Ill stick with her no matter what, even if her legs are hella manly i dont care but in all reality i was just tryin to get some info on the subject to help her out. :)

peggygee
01-29-2007, 08:26 AM
I assume she is under the care of an endocronologist, if so
she may want to discuss her dosage issues with her doctor,
perhaps as stated her dosage needs to be tweaked.

I would not recommend herbal Estrogen for HRT as they tend to lack
the efficacy that is desired. Rather it appears as if your lady friend
is on the right track with the testosterone blocker, supplemented
with Estradiol.

Failing that there are surgical interventions that could be
considered, such as an orchiechtomy that would cut down
her testosterone production considerably by her endocrine
system.

There are also calf, and buttock implants that may give her
a more feminine appearance.

However you both may need to be somewhat patient as the physical
aspects of transitioning do indeed take time, but the results can be
well worth it.

MrsKellyPierce
01-29-2007, 08:33 AM
It's only been 11 months -- give it time the body doesn't feminize over night. It's working give it a couple more months and she should be on at least 6 mgs I think or 8

blackmagic
01-29-2007, 11:50 PM
I assume she is under the care of an endocronologist, if so she may want to discuss her dosage issues with her doctor,
perhaps as stated her dosage needs to be tweaked.
She goes to see some doctor is all i know, dunno if the doc is an endocronologist :D

Failing that there are surgical interventions that could be
considered, such as an orchiechtomy that would cut down
her testosterone production considerably by her endocrine
system. wow you learn something new every day.... :D

It's only been 11 months -- give it time the body doesn't feminize over night. It's working give it a couple more months and she should be on at least 6 mgs I think or 8 well its not my choice to tell her what she can and cant take but i wont rule out at least talking to about uping the dosage, yeah agreed, its definitly working,:offtopic ive seen her get aroused just standing in the shower letting the water hit her tits, kinda freaks me out alittle, after all shes my first tgirlfriend and well its my first real girlfriend lol. :oops:

peggygee
01-30-2007, 05:59 PM
Another piece of advice I tend to offer is that couples
go to counselling together.

I often recommend this to people I encounter who may
have hit a bump in the road.

For those spiritually inclined I may recommend pastoral
counselling with a clergy member who may also have a
expertise in mental health issues.

For a transperson and their SO I strongly encourage them
to seek counselling with a therapist versed in GID issues.
(Gender Identity Disorder)

To often when there is a snag in a relationship, couples
may opt to just walk away from it.

Finally, transitioning is an area fraught with many
difficulties even in the best of cases, thus I would
encourage folks to not take the walk alone, but
to seek assistance.

blackmagic
01-30-2007, 10:42 PM
For a transperson and their SO I strongly encourage them
to seek counselling with a therapist versed in GID issues.
(Gender Identity Disorder)

speaking of that, me and her both have been to see the same GID therapist, ( that was soooo fucking boring ) but hey i guess transsexuals do need them, i mean she can talk to me if need be, instead of paying $150 just for an hour to talk to another person. But in alot of ways theres things i dont understand about transsexuals so i guess its a good choice for her to go see one.

hey peggygee I owe you a great deal of thanks, thanks for answering my question and some others :D

BeardedOne
01-31-2007, 12:08 AM
Great thread and sound advice.

BlackMagic, assuming you are real (That's not a slight, just an unfortunate fact of this forum), your questions and concerns are good to air. It's also good that you've gotten the eye/ear of PeggyGee who may be mildly psychotic (I say that in a loving, friendly way), but who gives consistantly sound advice.

A lot of us didn't have such support networks (As chaotic as some can be) when we were discovering and exploring our sexuality and/or gender identity.

Interesting that you went to HS with your sweetie. Hunh. The only reunions I have in mind with my HS classmates involve lots of brass, thermite, and C4. ... But I digress. :roll:

This all seems to be a matter of wait-and-see, really. Be true to your heart and fuck what the world has to say.

blackmagic
01-31-2007, 01:10 AM

BlackMagic, assuming you are real (That's not a slight, just an unfortunate fact of this forum), your questions and concerns are good to air. It's also good that you've gotten the eye/ear of PeggyGee who may be mildly psychotic (I say that in a loving, friendly way), but who gives consistantly sound advice.

In being honest yes thats me in my picture but its 5 years old in highschool, and my real name isnt john, i just chose it because my real name is a girls name, not something i want to proudly put up

A lot of us didn't have such support networks (As chaotic as some can be) when we were discovering and exploring our sexuality and/or gender identity.

yeah well therapist are awsome people if you need them, i DO NOT like them at all, my parents had sent me to one because the school counselor in the 4th grade said i had an "anger issue" and was "racist" because i was getting into fights with alot of the kids in my classes which just about 98% of the kids in there where black or hispanic. but after a year of going to the therapist we found out it was just the fact that i had hit puberty and it was my male hormones lol. (that might sound alittle wild but i do believe testosterone plays a big role in my agressions)

Interesting that you went to HS with your sweetie. Hunh. The only reunions I have in mind with my HS classmates involve lots of brass, thermite, and C4. ... But I digress.

LOL actually yeah that is very interesting, most of what you got to mess with in HS i got to mess with back in college.

This all seems to be a matter of wait-and-see, really. Be true to your heart and fuck what the world has to say.

LOL no, no waiting for me, shes got the perky little breast, the semi petite body but those stupid legs :? just wont go away but yeah ill be patient well i hope i will lol, im 20 and have yet to have sex and am sooooo wanting it, i just dont wanna "go over the edge" and rape her, but i gotta stay faithful, In a way its almost like she has my nuts in her hands, just teasing me. :cry:

peggygee
02-01-2007, 06:47 AM

It's also good that you've gotten the eye/ear of PeggyGee who may be mildly psychotic (I say that in a loving, friendly way), but who gives consistantly sound advice.

Interesting that you went to HS with your sweetie. Hunh. The only reunions I have in mind with my HS classmates involve lots of brass, thermite, and C4. ... But I digress. :roll:

Psychotic - who me? :soapbox :frustrated :screwy :soapbox

As to C4, and thermite, a little charcoal, sulfur, and KNO3 will
always do in a pinch.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/arg-bomb.gif