PDA

View Full Version : Relationship problem. Any advice?

lights
01-20-2007, 06:42 AM
I have been seeing this one girl for a while. And she is really pretty and sometimes I wonder how I got so lucky.

She's really cool, but there is a problem.

While yes I am attratced to her I can't really get off unless I make believe she is a T-girl.

It's tough to explain cause I am attarcted to her and the sex is fine, but when I'm with her I wish she had a dick instead.

I care for her a lot, not sure if I love her or not though. But sometimes I wish she had a dick.

I'm sure other people here have been in this situation or are in a situation like this.

Any advice?

Trans_Lover
01-20-2007, 06:47 AM
she if she's kinky and will strap one on!

lust4ts
01-20-2007, 07:16 AM
My feelings on this unfortunately are that you are not with the right person for you. I don't mean that to sound negative at all it's just that if the only way you can get off on her is to imagine her with cock then you need to be with someone with a cock. I feel this way not because any of this is your fault, but that still does not make it fair on her. She deserves to be with someone who want's her for her, and is fully attracted to who she is. I know you are saying that you are still thinking about her but just with a cock, but she has not got a cock so the person your thinking about is not her.