PDA

View Full Version : Are LA girls less safe?

tjinla
10-20-2004, 04:09 AM
It seems to me that the LA girls offer more bbbj give and receive. Since the Susan Shah thing I have swallowed two big loads from well known providers.

Felicia Katt
10-20-2004, 04:49 AM
This is what TJ posted a while back

I had too much too drink at Peanuts the other night and I ended up going home with an aggressive Latina. She ended up taking me raw with no lube. She probably is poz. Otherwise why would she do it?

if there is anyone unsafe in LA, its you. You apparently engage in unsafe behavior, then try to blame the girls, online.

WUWT (whats up with that?)

LA girls may be hotter but we are not more unsafe!!!

meow

Slither
10-20-2004, 05:39 AM
I think they're more safe here than in NY.

d
10-20-2004, 06:06 AM
I think they're more safe here than in NY.

keep fooling yourself buddy
playing russian roulette
with a .357 is the same
whether you're in nyc, la or siberia
and that what we;re all doing
guys and girls

and most of the cali girls
travel to nyc all the time
so they're seeing the same
nyc clients as the nyc girls
so
u do the math.

Slither
10-20-2004, 09:50 AM
Well of course you're playing with fire either way, but I think for one there's more girls in NY, and there's also more of a "tranny lifestyle" in NY. By that I mean just more goes on in NY than LA.

It's really hard to explain, but I just know more people who have gotten problems with NY girls than LA girls.

lmw222001
10-20-2004, 08:30 PM
It seems to me that the LA girls offer more bbbj give and receive. Since the Susan Shah thing I have swallowed two big loads from well known providers.

Are LA Guys More Stupid? It Takes Two To Tango. If People Are That Concerned,Don't Swallow.Don't Have Unsafe Sex.Stop Blaming Other People For Your Own Reckless Actions .
Everyone Here Is An Adult (I Hope).
I Wonder How Many Guys That Are + Are Having Sex With Girls?

GroobySteven
10-20-2004, 11:11 PM
Why are you even responding to this guy!!!
It's obviously he has some sort of fetish about living dangerously and I'd put money on it, it's all fantasy.
Ignore the cunt and he'll stop posting - stop fuelling his fantasy.
seanchai

seaman
10-21-2004, 02:59 AM
LOL, Seanchai, I love it when brits call guys cunts.