PDA

View Full Version : Trannies at the gym!

bigdawg
01-16-2007, 01:57 PM
Funny read! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Date: 2006-12-15, 8:43AM PST

I go to 24 hr Fitness on Van Ness and Post. I've been going there regularly since I moved to the City 5 years ago. I've seen all types of men and women come and go. From the sublime - that cute skinny bald boy who used to have sideburns; to the inspirational - the woman who lost 100lbs in a year, I forget her name; to the stereotypical - cute blonde girl in all pink velour jog suit who never broke a sweat once; to the freakish - middle-age mullet guy who ties his shirt up like he's a 9 year old girl. And I accept and welcome you all.

I have even made some locker room gal pals. We're not 'tight' or anything. It's not like we hang out on weekends and get pedicures or watch movies together. We chat about our work days, who that freaky guy in the tied-up shirt is, the best place for a margarita, etc. But all of that friendly girl chat seems to die in the air the minute They walk in. They are the two Trannies At The Gym.

Now, I'm not about to say "Hey, I like Trannies...some of my best friends are Trannies", because that's not true. I do know one; and I like her(?). And I would share my locker room any day of the week. Hey Trannies At The Gym, I don't care if you're still packin' heat; if you think you're a girl, and you feel like a girl, I respect that and I will consider you a girl too.

But with my respect should come yours too, dear, Trannies At The Gym. Please respect me for being a real card-carrying double-x female. Please respect the fact that all of my body parts are natural and un-enhanced with silicone or collagen. Being natural, they may sag or juggle or squish. Please respect that I work hard to have the semi-respectable-in-a-bikini-body that I do have. Please respect the fact that most of the women in the locker room are there to improve themselves in one way or another. True, none of us will ever be able to work out bra-less in a tube top...But what natural woman would want to?

Please don't come in all full of sassy attitude. Some of us do speak Spanish, and we do know what you're saying. And those who don't speak Spanish can tell from the looks on your faces and the tones of your voice. A bitch is a bitch is a bitch in any language or gender orientation. We don't whisper and glare at you for using the ladies locker room...we know it's your only option.

So, until there's a Tranny locker room...keep your eyes on the floor and your comments about our saggy, too small, too big boobs; and our unenhanced asses to yourselves. P.S. All the guys know you're Trannies.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sfo/249375301.html

Smog Boy
01-16-2007, 02:41 PM
Sounds like a movie, doesn't it: Trannies At The Gym. I'm waiting for Trannies on a Plane with the tagline "Get your motherfuckin' ass on my motherfuckin' dick!"

LOL

popperluv
01-16-2007, 04:02 PM
LMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!

That was a good read !

:wink:

Looking 4 Now
01-16-2007, 04:20 PM
I met a tranny while doing the laundry a few months ago

Vicki Richter
01-16-2007, 06:01 PM
This is a great post. So many TS girls are like that. I can totally hear some of the latin girls at Peanuts talking shit about the GG's like that. Heh. Very very funny.

Dasnasdi
01-16-2007, 06:01 PM
People flagged this crap for best of???

This woman and her friends alienate "Them", then complain that "They" have a bitchy attitude. You want the attitude to go away? Stop alienating!
Realize that tg girls are in the locker room for the same reason you are, and that your discomfort is unreasonable, and move on.

RawNY
01-16-2007, 08:58 PM
Sort of reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld when Elaine brings George's father to the nail salon to translate what the korean women are saying about her, LOL

CORVETTEDUDE
01-17-2007, 06:40 PM
Damn.....Can't we all just get along???????

mbf
01-17-2007, 07:00 PM
LOL

hwbs
01-17-2007, 07:08 PM
that shit is classic :smoking