PDA

View Full Version : fact or fiction

fitnesshero
01-11-2007, 05:08 AM
So I showed up at about 1am and I had to say that the place seemed to be a little empty compared to some other parties I have been to. I got my self a drink at the bar and then the girl in the first pic on the left came up to me and started asking me what my fantasy was. I then I told her I don't pay for sex. At this point she was turned off b/c i don't pay for sex. To be a gentleman I bought her a drink and then she said "oh meet my friend sandra" (the girl in the 2nd pic ). I was talking to her for about 5 mintues then she asked me "Do you want a lap dance." I said yeah and we walked to the couch. She actually gave me a great lap dance and she pulled out her tits and threw them in my face. I sucked on those twins and grabbed them like you wouldn't believe as well as rubbing the outside of her pants. It was over and then I walked into the bathroom. I started taking a piss when this other t girl walked into the bathrooma few feet behind me. (she is in the 3rd pic) She came in and handed me my cell phone b/c it fell out of my pocket. I said thank you and she said let me see it while holding the bathroom door shut. "See what" I said. She said your cock. I pulled it out and then she grabbed it and started going down on her knees as if she was going to start sucking my cock. I pulled back and then she said I will meet you outside for a lapdance and then she let me finish pissing. After that I hung around for about 15 minutes and then just left. I left about 2am.

What do you think FACT or FICTION

lust4ts
01-11-2007, 05:21 AM
I say fiction not because it not possible, but no offence if you pulled away when the sexy tgirl aneika (third pic) tried to suck your cock your fucking stupid or insane as for leaving instead of meeting it looks like the only thing that will survice is a padded cell. as i said no offence but come on thats fucked if it is true.

BillyCuddles
01-11-2007, 05:22 AM
Bullshit!

ezed
01-11-2007, 08:26 AM
Absolute fact! As a matter of fact the same thing happened to me last nite, then I woke up and fell out of bed with my cell phone in my hand and my dick in my eye?

johnie
01-11-2007, 10:03 AM
fiction b/c you pay for sex.....

TomSelis
01-11-2007, 12:05 PM
With the girls you're talking about........

*cough cough*

:lol:

Can I go for mostly fact?

gonkyy
01-11-2007, 12:24 PM
Fiction!!!!!!

The girl in the 2. pic is hot! I would pay for her! :love1

BillyCuddles
01-11-2007, 05:40 PM
Which statement is true

A. I woke up this morning with Joanna Jett lying next to me whispering in my ear.."I love you Billy Cuddles"
http://devoproductions.com/110104smile_71.gif

B. I woke up this morning with a hardon humping my pillow.
http://devoproductions.com/010105mommy_cut.gif

sucka4chix
01-11-2007, 05:41 PM
FICTION. Especially if this was at Vapor. (The bathrooms too small). Funny, some of the events are quite possible, some seem contrived to prove fiction-- very clever.

RawNY
01-11-2007, 06:28 PM
If it was at Vapor, I would say fact.
I have been approached by at least one of those ladies to , "spend some time". I am not sure about a lap dance though.

TomSelis
01-11-2007, 11:55 PM
If it was at Vapor, I would say fact.
I have been approached by at least one of those ladies to , "spend some time". I am not sure about a lap dance though.

That's why I said mostly fact. It sounds a little embellished, especially the things he did. :lol:

fitnesshero
01-12-2007, 06:14 AM
Sorry to piss most of you off but this is very true. Despite having a somewhat enjoyable experience at that place, I felt like a piece of meat by getting my ass grabbed in every direction. And I have not yet payed for sex and if I choose to it will be with a person who I feel will give me an enjoyable time.

lust4ts
01-12-2007, 06:19 AM
OK maybe it is true but the girl in the toilet according to your story did not ask for any money. I would of least let her give me a blow job, get my nut and then leave.

BillyCuddles
01-12-2007, 05:06 PM
Sorry to piss most of you off but this is very true. Despite having a somewhat enjoyable experience at that place, I felt like a piece of meat by getting my ass grabbed in every direction. And I have not yet payed for sex and if I choose to it will be with a person who I feel will give me an enjoyable time.

Nah!!!!!! Still don't buy it.http://devoproductions.com/120104baa_cut.gif

Edited: I don't mean to boldly call you a liar and without consideration (hell, you may still be a virgin. That would be the only rational explanation for your story). You conveniently had photo's of the girls involved. You puff up like a proud Peacock that you are better than the girls making moves on you. (granted they're not that hot), but you're in a bar, drinking. A place we go to get laid or at least bust a free nut if possible. . NOPE.. You're story is just too full of holes my friend.

I suspect that, maybe,a very small portion is true (like you and the girls were in the same bar) and the rest is bravado.

fitnesshero
01-13-2007, 03:49 AM
I conviently have the photos you idiot because those 3 girls are all regulars to vapor and there pics are posted all over the party photo archives. Yes I did suck the girl in the 2nd pics tits. SHe took me to the corner of the couch near the entrance to the VIP room for the monthly events. This was a very good spot b/c it was not easy for someone to see that I was sucking her tits. At a distance it could have looked like she just had her tits in my face. The girl in the 1st pic has approached me many times and used the line " I look like J-Lo don't I." She also had horrible smokers breath. The third girl didn't say out right she would give me a BJ. She just twirled her tongue, got on her knees and was holding my cock while looking up at me. I am too focusedon my health to stick my dick in just any girls mouth. Also I am not a virgin. I have fucked many gg's and have not yet fucked a TG. I don't pay for sex ( the one exception would be Allanah Starr that is it). I am young and get laid quite often.

BillyCuddles
01-13-2007, 04:11 AM
I conviently have the photos you idiot because those 3 girls are all regulars to vapor and there pics are posted all over the party photo archives. Yes I did suck the girl in the 2nd pics tits. SHe took me to the corner of the couch near the entrance to the VIP room for the monthly events. This was a very good spot b/c it was not easy for someone to see that I was sucking her tits. At a distance it could have looked like she just had her tits in my face. The girl in the 1st pic has approached me many times and used the line " I look like J-Lo don't I." She also had horrible smokers breath. The third girl didn't say out right she would give me a BJ. She just twirled her tongue, got on her knees and was holding my cock while looking up at me. I am too focusedon my health to stick my dick in just any girls mouth. Also I am not a virgin. I have fucked many gg's and have not yet fucked a TG. I don't pay for sex ( the one exception would be Allanah Starr that is it). I am young and get laid quite often.

Ah... so reg T-girls,You are still a virgin. Well that certainly explains it. Hope you come out soon.http://devoproductions.com/010105m_yes.gif

blakpadi
01-13-2007, 01:59 PM
#1)Yes you do look like JLO and I'm sorry but I'm not into JLO.#2)Lap dance? How about I just give you the $ because I have on button ups...#3)Thanks for returning my cell phone,why don't we get out of here and go fuck!! Use it before you lose it guy...just a guy in his 40's that surrvived the days at Sally's(both) and all the rest...

RawNY
01-13-2007, 04:02 PM
Now I know your full of shit.
First, no guy at Vapor would care if anyone saw him chewing on some breasts. The area near the VIP room is dark, but not THAT dark, lol
Second. you go to a Tranny club and push a beautiful TG away from you becasue are particular as to who you let go down on you? Get the fuck out of here :roll:

BillyCuddles
01-13-2007, 05:19 PM
Now I know your full of shit.
First, no guy at Vapor would care if anyone saw him chewing on some breasts. The area near the VIP room is dark, but not THAT dark, lol
Second. you go to a Tranny club and push a beautiful TG away from you becasue are particular as to who you let go down on you? Get the fuck out of here :roll:

RawNY... He's a cock sucker still "in the closet". That would certainly explain his fear and failure to follow thru. Give him a break. Had he explained that in the beginning, instead of puffing up like a Peacock he would have gotten more support. We've all been at the Launch Pad.http://devoproductions.com/010105fantastic_new.gif

sucka4chix
01-13-2007, 08:37 PM
Ok I'm not saying that being propositioned wouldn't happen--- you do realize that's what the girls are there for. If you're not getting pushed up on, especially when it's slow,then you may want to check yourself because you're a very special type of loser. I've had so much more debauchery go on at parties, so that's nothing to brag about. I just felt that the amount of detail to your story made it seem a bit fabricated or embellished.

fitnesshero
01-13-2007, 09:18 PM
There was a post by someone on this board i believe he was from DC and he was wondering why no one ever came back with a report of how the night went over at Vapor. So I went to Vapor and then wrote what happened to me. You know what I really don't care what you think. I put this post up b/c thats what happened.
Billy cuddles I appreciate beauty whether it be a woman, man or tg. I don't believe there is a closet, I don't believe in labels. I just have a great appreciation for beauty and as for being a Virgin I am a Top and am really not attracted to penis on TG's. I think TG's work a lot harder than many GG's when it comes to looking feminine.