PDA

View Full Version : Tranny Tuesdays

rick331us
01-09-2007, 12:39 AM
I just read a couple of posts on the forum asking questions around the Tuesday party. Let me start with the basics...have been to four and had an absolutely great time every party I have attended...no negatives. Generallt gets going after 11:30 or 12:00 if you show up at 11:00 you would think its a dud and leave...stick it out it will get going. Usually 20-30 girls and most are very hot...take a look at Sunny's pics all these girls are there and have watched many of these pictures taken. Girls are friendly and lots of fun, all have been really fun to hang with and many are looking for a nice gift for a longer night, I have also met a girl whom I hang with on occasions. If you are thinking of going...GO....much better time than surfing this site.

cabbageboy
01-09-2007, 01:56 AM
Ive seen the pics and Damn are those girls stunning. This is a bit of a noob question I know but does anyone know of any such parties in England, preferbaly in London or around. Ive recently got into the scene and would love to spend the evening with a few T-Girls to ease me in slowly. X