PDA

View Full Version : Black Tgirl

bootyman1
01-08-2007, 06:57 AM
What gallery is this girl Nicole in?Was she deleted and replaced by another Nicole?

GroobySteven
01-08-2007, 07:39 AM
Probably better if you'd asked this on the Black-Tgirls forum instead but here's a transcript from a thread there:

TVSURFER
PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:28 am Just scanning the new girls for this week, I couldn't help in noticing Ms. Nicole. She bears a resemblance to a tgirl on this site. Now, I have my own idea of who she looks like. But, I would like to know if anyone else comes close in sharing my thoughts. What say yall? I love those red lips, though!

rayroc
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:18 am
It's Renee from Vegas

seanchai
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:16 pm

You sick fuck!
The first post you made - you spot something the photographers missed, the webmasters missed and the so-called super-fans (yes you know who you are!) missed!

Well done - you have too much time on your hands but great spot, thanks.
We'll move her back.
seanchai

TVSURFER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:47 pm
"Hunter, c'mon down!" Surprised I had to throw the bread crumbs in another direction. I was just looking at Rene(e)'s sets when the new girls came out last week. I said, "oops they missed another one!" So, I decided to slip in "Who does this tgirl resemble?" I thought I had somebody on the forum who would put on their thinking caps. But, a first time poster; a dude that came out of the woodwork! Rolling Eyes I've got to put my arm around hunter for the next big lottery numbers! What an aberration! Hmm, maybe that's why you're the "hunter!" Is he really a sick fuck, Boss? Very Happy However, a piece of tape over a door lock didn't hinder Frank Wells (Watergate), either! Well, I still have the big"SF" on my shirt. Razz

nycguy
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:20 pm
The guys a natural!

rayroc
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:45 am
Yes I am a sick fuck... I actually know Nicole on a (very) personal level so spotting her "before" and "after" was really no sweat...

Seanchai and co., keep up the excellent work