PDA

View Full Version : VP Cheney's Gay Daughter Pregnant!

chefmike
12-09-2006, 04:23 AM
We all know where the right-wing riff-raff stands on the evils of gay marriage...

So it should be fascinating(not to mention hilarious) to see how the aforementioned mouth-breathing hypocrites deal with this...

Groups mixed on Mary Cheney's pregnancy

NEW YORK - Conservative leaders voiced dismay Wednesday at news that Mary Cheney, the lesbian daughter of Dick Cheney, is pregnant, while a gay-rights group said the vice president faces "a lifetime of sleepless nights" for serving in an administration that has opposed recognition of same-sex couples.

Mary Cheney, 37, and her partner of 15 years, Heather Poe, 45, are expecting a baby in late spring, said Lea Anne McBride, a spokeswoman for the vice president.

"The vice president and Mrs. Cheney are looking forward with eager anticipation" to the arrival of their sixth grandchild, McBride said.

Mary Cheney was an aide to her father during the 2004 campaign, and now is vice president for consumer advocacy at AOL. She and Poe moved from Colorado to Virginia a year ago to be closer to the Cheney family.

Family Pride, which advocates on behalf of gay and lesbian families, noted that Virginia last month became one of 27 states with a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage.

"Unless they move to a handful of less restrictive states, Heather will never be able to have a legal relationship with her child," said Family Pride executive director Jennifer Chrisler.

The couple "will quickly face the reality that no matter how loved their child will be. ... he or she will never have the same protections that other children born to heterosexual couples enjoy," Chrisler said. "Grandfather Cheney will no doubt face a lifetime of sleepless nights as he reflects on the irreparable harm he and his administration have done to the millions of American gay and lesbian parents and their children."

full article-
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061207/ap_on_go_pr_wh/cheney_baby

LMAO @ 'Mary's Baby'-

http://blessed.cf.huffingtonpost.com/

chefmike
12-09-2006, 04:31 AM
From The Young Turks-
www.theyoungturks.com

Guess The Father of Mary Cheney's Baby

We played a little game on The Young Turks this morning: Guess the father of Mary Cheney's baby.

Usually with celebrity lesbian couples the answer is David Crosby. But since this a Republican couple we thought they might have gone with a Republican singer. The only one we could come up with was Kid Rock.

Maybe that's what broke up his marriage. It turns out gay people might break up straight marriages after all (the going rumor is that it was actually Borat who broke up the Pam Anderson-Kid Rock marriage).

Speaking of Borat, could it have been him who made sexy time with Mary Cheney? Cliff Schecter, who does Republican Sexcapades for us on the show, thought David Drier might have been the ironic donor of the sperm. Another ironic guess was Ken Mehlman.

A listener speculated that it might have been immaculate conception. I suppose that might placate the Christian right.

And our favorite guess was by Tom in Medford, Oregon:

Ann Coulter.

Well, now it's your turn. Who do you think is the father of Mary Cheney's baby?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/cenk-uygur/guess-the-father-of-mary-_b_35819.html

ezed
12-09-2006, 07:24 AM
I don't know but I think the kid wil be drawn to glass houses.

12-10-2006, 12:10 AM
This is an egregious act of selfishness. Behavior which is typical of homosexuals. This child will grow up without a father and will grow up too warped to understand the importance of having BOTH a mother and a father. I havent read the story but I pray it ain't a boy. If it is it will look up to the dykes and say "How come I'm different from them", in a similar way that sheepmike looks up to her parents and says to herself "How come I'm a sheep and my parents are human?"

chefmike
12-10-2006, 12:59 AM
TFool, you are indeed a glutton for punishment...

A joke and a jackass on this forum...

A closeted, self-hating hypocrite at home...

You epitomize the lunatic-fringe of the right...

JUST IN!

Here is a picture of TFan anf his homosexual lover relaxing in their pool after they re-enacted the 'squeeeeeeeeeeal like a pig' from Deliverence on some poor tourist in the woods.

They are taking a break before a big night out of beer drinking and cow tipping.

Now that you have been outed TFan- I hope that you will indeed support gay marrige.

PS. Loooooooooooove the lawn chairs! So chic!

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=13398&start=70

chefmike
12-10-2006, 01:10 AM
MORE BREAKING NEWS!

A reliable source(TFools first wife/first cousin) has just informed HA News that not only is this sanctimonious little shit TFool a hypocrite in regards to gay marriage, he is currently married!

No...I'm not talking about first wife/first cousin, she finally caught him cheating on her with his uncle...

She said that she wasn't playing second fiddle to no tractor supply salesman...nosireee...

So it was "fuck you TFool!", and then she drove off with the house! :lol: :P

Now this certainly wouldn't be the first time some bible-banging butt pirate was caught with his pants down, and his hypocrisy exposed(among other things)...

But cheer up TFool, you are not alone, brave xian soldier...

At the very least the Reverend Ted Haggard feels your pain.... :lol:

But you know what they say about people who live in glass outhouses... 8)

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=13398&start=70

guyone
12-10-2006, 08:32 PM
This is not very nice.

12-12-2006, 11:56 PM
TFool, you are indeed a glutton for punishment...

A joke and a jackass on this forum...

A closeted, self-hating hypocrite at home...

You epitomize the lunatic-fringe of the right...

You've achieved quite an accomplishment. It's widely known you are an embarrassment not only to your country, but now to your parents.....

A sheep born to humans?

How could it be?

LOL. Yo momma musta snuck into the barn one night and, well, you know....

chefmike
12-13-2006, 12:27 AM
Thanks for the bump, chump!

Now the pics posted by Allanah and myself, of you and yours, will have an even wider audience! :lol: 8)

chefmike
12-17-2006, 09:51 PM
Family Values Redux... :roll:

Sweet Fancy Moses! :lol:

You can't even make this shit up! :P 8)

Bush Inc. has hit a new low in hypocrisy...and that's not so easy for crooks and liars of their repute. :P

Bush says Cheney's lesbian daughter will be a "loving mother"

WASHINGTON (AFP) - President George W. Bush, a staunch defender of traditional values, believes vice-president Dick Cheney's lesbian daughter will be a "loving mother."

In an interview with celebrity magazine People, Bush said he was delighted to hear Mary Cheney was expecting a child with long-time partner Heather Poe.

"The Vice President took me aside and gave me the good news. He and his wife, Lynne, are very happy for Mary," Bush told the magazine.

Last year Bush said he believed that ideally "a child is raised in a married family with a man and a woman."

Asked if he still believed that, given that he knew Mary Cheney and her partner, he told People: "I think Mary is going to be a loving soul to her child. And I'm happy for her."

In May, Mary Cheney was critical of Bush's support for a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage.

However she said she had no doubt that "Bush was the absolute best person to be leading us at this time in our country's history."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20061216/en_afp/afplifestyleusbushcheneygay_061216161118

Kurdy M
12-18-2006, 09:21 AM
Damn!!