PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know what movie this Julie Bond scene is from?

josh2
12-06-2006, 02:02 PM
I think it was originally from a movie called "Gidget Goes Bi" but Im sure bynow it has to be on some other Shemale Compilation dvds that you may have. Im trying to find out which tapes this particular scene is on.
It starts out Julie Bond (Gidget) is dancing outside by the swimming pool and she has her black hair in Pigtails. And this black dude shows up and I think he was dressed in army clothes. They do small talk and she says "So whats New?" etc . Then they go back inside and fuck each other, and in the end she bends the black dude ( I think its Randy Cochran) over a table and fucks him with her dick while saying something about " I got me a little marine boy" etc. she eventually squirts a giant mess all over his ass n back. It used to be on a Leisure time compilation tape years ago called "Chicks with Dicks" back in the late 80's too. If you have either this tape or Gidget Goes Bi or know another compilation tape that has this scene on it, let me know and I'll buy a copy of it from you. thanks