PDA

View Full Version : For All Guys Here........Question Please

wombat33
11-29-2006, 11:30 PM
How many of you here like GG girls as well as T-girls???

Or are you sworn off pussy all together.

I honestly love both. I think that is why the fascination woth T-girls on girls for me.

I recently had the pleasure of being with a TG and GG girl in the same night. it was pretty damn good.

Speaking personally, the only male thing I am attracted to is cock, and it must be on a very passable T-girl.

I tried a guy to guy experience years ago and did not really like it at all.

your thoughts?

TheOne1
11-29-2006, 11:33 PM
im swearin off gg's and tgs'.... im movin on to dolphins and those expensive life sized sex dolls

BeardedOne
11-29-2006, 11:41 PM
im swearin off gg's and tgs'.... im movin on to dolphins and those expensive life sized sex dolls

I've seen those dolls. :shock:

Tough choice.

wombat33
11-29-2006, 11:59 PM

I've seen those dolls. :shock:

Tough choice.

Make sure the Dolphin is over 18 years old and the dolls I recommend are the ones you see on Howard Stern..........Realdolls.com

Have fun.

TheOne1
11-30-2006, 12:06 AM
is it cool if i see an advertisement for "teen dolphins", ill just be sure to check their documentation incase they are from thailand... i heard they fake their IDs there :what

TheOne1
11-30-2006, 12:07 AM
is it cool if i see an advertisement for "teen dolphins", ill just be sure to check their documentation incase they are from thailand... i heard they fake their IDs there :what

Bic
11-30-2006, 02:18 AM

I honestly love both. I think that is why the fascination woth T-girls on girls for me.

I recently had the pleasure of being with a TG and GG girl in the same night. it was pretty damn good.

Speaking personally, the only male thing I am attracted to is cock, and it must be on a very passable T-girl.

your thoughts?

im with you on this. i like both. unfortunially i have never been with a t-girl, shemale, or what have you. only GG and as sad as it is only 3 of them. you are lucky to have been with a t-girl and a gg at the same time. i think about that a lot. well that and me and say girl like vivki, danielle, barbie woods. hopefully one day i will have my chance

Royal Albert
11-30-2006, 03:09 AM

[ ----]

your thoughts?

I have been with both, although more GG than TG girls. I love swallowing the cock and cum of a TG almost more than eating the pussy of a GG. Then there is of course the wonderful ability to fuck and be fucked by the same person - what a turn on. I've tried gay men, but that left me curiously unimpressed. Maybe the difference lies in that extreme feminity of a beautiful TG. Go figure.

I think that if the right TG girl came along, I'd seriously consider asking her to marry me.

nycguy2
11-30-2006, 03:27 AM
I have had both in the same night also, not at the same time. I like both, with no plans of being topped. I guess i just love sexy, and booty of course! ;-)

p.s.- no guys

Ratbutt
11-30-2006, 04:29 AM
After a string of torrid TGirl experiences I find that I am all about GG action these days. Get the odd TG craving every 3 months or so but girls out here are really hit or miss so it can be more trouble than it is worth to get it scratched.

Rubber Soul
11-30-2006, 04:36 AM
I love both. GGs are still my favorite, but a sexy babe with a nice hard cock is right up there. :D

RangeHova
11-30-2006, 04:43 AM
A good woman is really hard to find, a good transwoman is even harder to find. I would say that I prefer transwomen but not because of the sex or body parts moreso it is a physical or sexual attraction that adds to the sex but if we are only talking sex, on average I have generally had better sex with GGs.

The best sex partners that I have had has been based more on the person, the connection, moment and not what they had in thier panties.

I would probably only date transwomen exclusively if there were a larger pool of girls to date. I have had serious relationships with transwomen aqnd they have been some of the most fulfilling. I hope that the woman that i walk off into the sunset with is a transwoman but if it is meant to be with someone else, so be it.

Willie Escalade
11-30-2006, 05:48 AM
I'm attracted to beautiful women...whether or not they're GG or TG.

whatsupwithat
11-30-2006, 05:53 AM

Now that's pretty funny. No matter what side of the non-existent debate you're one.

BTW, that Firefox logo makes me go....uhhhh-wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! obscure?

dan_drade
11-30-2006, 08:22 AM
I love both. GGs are still my favorite, but a sexy babe with a nice hard cock is right up there. :D

I have dated both genetic girls as well as transexual girls. When I was in my teens I only fantasized about Transexual girls and had never been with one till i was in my twenties. I still dated gg's at that time and even got married to a gg. After I got divorced I started dating tg's again and even had a few ltr's with tg's. At this point in time, I think I have given up on gg's and will only date a tg woman. To be honest, I don't think I have ever loved a gg as much as I have loved a tg woman. Hopefully oneday I'll find the tg woman of my dreams and be able to settle down with her forever.

Coroner
11-30-2006, 09:05 AM
now I´m only dating GG´s, cause that´s my only opportunity :)

I´ve always loved GG´s but when I saw a shemale for the first time, I knew I want a TG, too. :) I was 12 when I saw a video cover with Lilienne Li on it. But I never really thought about it and was more interested in GG´s at that time. I´ve discovered my passion for TG´s with 16 again but never had the opportunity to meet one and it´s still like that..... but I don´t worry about that because we got enoug h pussies here :)

ezed
12-01-2006, 06:15 AM
Doesn't matter to me, when meeting face to face, it's the life in the eyes, and the personality behind them that is the attraction and the stimulator. If I'm smitten, what's in the underwear doesn't matter. I'll take care of it no matter what the desire. (except scat and bdsm, but in that case i would have misread the personality)

And before all you anti bottoms pipe in with "Yeah! Well what if a guy has great eyes and a great personality?!" I haven't met one yet that gets the stimulator wagging. So don't go throwing your $3 bills. Instead, PM me and I'll tell you where to send your 20's and 100's.

Sagrfan
12-01-2006, 08:06 AM

Ditto...
:wink:

Matthias Powerbomb
12-01-2006, 09:14 AM

scorpion
12-01-2006, 04:14 PM
My answer will bee the first who says I dont date g-girls or womans.
I try whith girls when I was a teenager but this was not what i wanted.
So I prefer t-girls tvs and guys.
Sure I can find a g-girl sexy but I dont want sex whit her.

MDinMD
12-01-2006, 06:35 PM
I'm a longtime admirer of both. I have been married since 1979 (yes, I'm an old phart - I graduated from medical school more than twenty years ago) to a wonderful GG, and we have three children together.

However, I'm an admirer of all beautiful women, whether they have an innie or an outie. And yes, my wife is very much aware of ths and doesn't object.

legman
12-01-2006, 06:40 PM
I coul not have expressed better. I adore everything about a woman's body, and nothing about a man, except for cock. The perfect fix-a T-girl!!!

InHouston
12-01-2006, 07:03 PM

http://www.realdoll.com/dolls.asp

ottorocket
12-01-2006, 07:33 PM

your thoughts?

Both GG and TG are visually appealing to me. And I'm not attracted to men, or had any experience with a guy, but i also don't harbor any homophobia against gay men (think they are pretty fun people). And so the female body is to be worshiped for not only her physical beauty but how she moves, smells, feels, and emotes. A TG IMO is no different when she has become a woman in her own right. But there is something else there...there is some different level of vulnerability (not to be misconstrued as weakness), a different kind of yearning, and of course the sexual level playing field. As a man myself I can connect with a TG without having any disconcerting feeling that i am with anyone less feminine as a genetic girl, mind, soul, and body. If she internally feels woman, and gives me genuine woman, the matter of biology is irrelevent. GG women are stellar, are born with all it takes to please me...but life is a palette of colors and personalities and visual pleasure (and physical). How does one compare which is better GG or TG...i really never gave it the thought until now because it never mattered to me. I've had great GG girlfriend experiences, and bad ones...and the same with TG. My pick if i had to would be the safe one...I'll take both!!

:lol:

sheyum
12-01-2006, 07:39 PM
not sure if this answers the question...and m not sure why---but that avatar of ottos gives me a serious hardon....

ottorocket
12-01-2006, 07:46 PM
not sure if this answers the question...and m not sure why---but that avatar of ottos gives me a serious hardon....

Is it the Mac lipstick?? Ill let her know..lol