PDA

View Full Version : Danielle, NY

J.T. Rela
11-18-2006, 10:33 PM
Hi all, let me tell you this story.
I was in NYC years ago, might have been 1999 or 2000.
One day, I was reading the Village Voice hot ads section and found this picture of TS-Danielle. She was looking quite intriguing and decided to call. To get an appointment with her turned out to be hard-working. Her place was somewhere midtown, at the corner of Lexington and some street in the fifties.
When I got there, Danielle was busy and a nice black receptionist tried to be friendly and talkative but I must admit I was nervous.
A tall long haired blonde beauty then showed up and brought me in her room. She was wearing black stockings with red garters ... she was amazing and easily turned me on.
Her cock got very hard and I gave her a long blow job. She said she really enjoyed and then she finally jerked me off and got me come.
Then she charmly chatted with me apologizing for her very poor French.
I must say I loved tahat encounter and will never forget it.
At some point I've seen her picture again on the net: a while ago you could find her at www.ny-shemale.com, a site that do not operate anymore.
It doesn't have anything to do with Danielle Fox: she definitely was a Meghan Chavalier type of girl, but less skinny.
Did anybody here have a similar story with her or actually know about her ? I would love to know her whereabouts.
Thank you.
J.T. Rela