PDA

View Full Version : YOU LIKE MY COCK

jessicaal4u1
11-09-2006, 09:23 AM
WHATS YOU THINK BOYS ?????????????????/////

djlindy5763
11-09-2006, 09:30 AM
well, DUH. that is one beautiful cock and really should be throbbing deep in my throat

gege12
11-09-2006, 09:49 AM
mmmmmm what a big cock!!!.it seems very hard.
have measured your dick.
il love to see measuring when the cock is so long ans very large
I love your dick

drock
11-09-2006, 10:00 AM

helll yeah and I like your ass even more.

bigbillyc
11-09-2006, 01:31 PM
very yummy

bassman2546
11-09-2006, 02:14 PM
Nice big cock Jessica. Love to see it at work.

Looking 4 Now
11-09-2006, 05:40 PM
:D :D :D

jessicaal4u1
11-09-2006, 05:54 PM
lol lol thank you guys kisses

yorkshireguy
11-09-2006, 09:57 PM
Very nice ;-)

phxguy
11-10-2006, 11:22 PM
Jessica, I wish you would let me suck it.

ezed
11-11-2006, 07:17 AM
Yeah Jessica, it's a Doozy! Why do you ask?

PumpDaddy
11-11-2006, 07:40 AM

Not meaning to throw a wet blanket across the thread, but doesn't the head look quite a bit out of proportion, way too small in relation to the shaft? As though there might be a circulatory issue or partial erectile dysfunction? You do want an honest answer, right?

blckhaze
11-11-2006, 07:43 AM

Not meaning to throw a wet blanket across the thread, but doesn't the head look quite a bit out of proportion, way too small in relation to the shaft? As though there might be a circulatory issue or partial erectile dysfunction? You do want an honest answer, right?

Not every penis looks the same. Go through all the pic threads and see if you find some intersting looking penis heads.

Solitary Brother
11-11-2006, 07:45 AM
Show us your ass................
Arent you the 24/7 realness bitch?
Show me that booty!!!

(P.S Let these guys know your spanish.....they dig that.....talk shit to them in
spanish!)

I like how you approach these fools.....your flow.....you have a business womans mind.

PumpDaddy
11-11-2006, 07:48 AM

Not every penis looks the same. Go through all the pic threads and see if you find some intersting looking penis heads.

Having worked in the medical field, and being a debaucherous individual, given towards indulging in rampant promiscuity, I am aware of diversity in both penile and vaginal configurations. However, the head is exceptionally small in this case, like a head in flaccid state on a rigid shaft, as though there were some type of venous stricture preventing the head, but not the shaft from inflating/engorging.

ezed
11-11-2006, 07:55 AM

Having worked in the medical field, and being a debaucherous individual, given towards indulging in rampant promiscuity, I am aware of diversity in both penile and vaginal configurations. However, the head is exceptionally small in this case, like a head in flaccid state on a rigid shaft, as though there were some type of venous stricture preventing the head, but not the shaft from inflating/engorging.

pumpdaddy, you sure have a way with words! ...... So...Do you suggest we operate? Or hold over for observation?

eagleboy
11-15-2006, 06:39 AM
love ur cock honey.. its going to be on my mind tonight when im jerking off my own cock.

yum

dan_drade
11-15-2006, 08:27 AM
Thats a great cock jessica. Let's get together and see how she works!!!

Coucoupietre
11-15-2006, 08:49 AM
It does not look big. Can you tell us the size please? It looks rather small. But small ones have an advantage of working more. Your bf is a lucky one. Also your belly is very nice, no fat, very slender. We would like to see the ass and maybe your face if possible.

Looking 4 Now
11-15-2006, 03:38 PM
Jessica....we luv your cock

and everything else about you!

Looking 4 Now
11-15-2006, 03:41 PM
:D

Looking 4 Now
11-15-2006, 03:44 PM
:D

gege12
11-15-2006, 04:09 PM
mmmmmm i want to"eat " your dick

Coucoupietre
11-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Yes, thank you look, nice face. Another hot girl!

atomic1975
11-17-2006, 07:08 PM
strokes chin thoughtfully...

Yeh, not bad ;)

Paul_nyc
11-18-2006, 12:07 AM
A beautiful cock on a beautiful woman!!

bipoker
11-18-2006, 02:29 AM
[quote]blckhaze wrote:
PumpDaddy wrote:
jessicaal4u1 wrote:

The size of Jessica's dick head is one of the things that makes it so sexy, so pretty. When she is getting ready to cum, and when she cums and afterward her dick head is very big, engorged and quite proportionate.

There is no question that her cock is big, very big. If you tried to take it all the way up your ass or all the way down your throat, well you would gag either way.

callahac
11-18-2006, 02:02 PM
looks great. I'm going to ask my wife her opinion as well

undergrad
11-18-2006, 02:32 PM
looks smashing dahling

any more