PDA

View Full Version : westbury shemale convention

chromeheart44m
11-07-2006, 07:31 PM
jus went on eros and there are tons of girls in westbury anyone know what's going on??

TSCURIOUS
11-07-2006, 09:12 PM
I know that some dance at Show World on 96 Field Street. Some are OK - others?? Hmm..
I see them on Craigslist to a lot using Westbury as a location.

Looking 4 Now
11-08-2006, 05:50 AM
NYC is loaded with tgirls. The jackson heights/woodside
area in queens is tgirl paradise. Westbury is about a
half hour drive form the city. There are very few tgirls
on the island and plenty of rich guys.

You do the math

RawNY
11-08-2006, 06:00 AM
OK gentelman.
For those of you who are in NYC and feel the overwhelming need to try to have sex with a Tg, open up the Village Voice, turn to the back and stop crying already.

BTW, Are you sure of the address of Show World. There is no Field Street in Westbury .

TSCURIOUS
11-08-2006, 06:44 AM
Hmm... I am corrected.
I believe I'm referring to West Babylon? Being from the remotest area of NJ, I messed up. I know it's near a big cementay.

popperluv
11-08-2006, 10:45 PM
There are very few tgirls
on the island and plenty of rich guys.

You do the math

That the answer right there :!:

wombat33
11-09-2006, 06:00 AM
jus went on eros and there are tons of girls in westbury anyone know what's going on??

Some are at that clubn in West Babylon (20 minutes east of Westbury)

But the bulk of the Westbury girls are girls in hotels, usually two of them share a room.

I went to see a gorgeous ebony hottie named Tyra Foxxx on Eros. YUM!!!!!!! The pic on Eros is Fake (I believe) but in real life she is GORGEOUS>........tall thin perfect body, sweet.........gfe. She comes to Westbury some times. Swetest cum I ever drank!

hwbs
11-09-2006, 06:14 AM
its red roof inn tranny appretiation week in westbury....complete with continental breakfast and bucket of rubbers,lol....

chromeheart44m
05-08-2007, 08:52 AM
does anyone know if it is worth the trip are there enough tgirls tomake it worthwhile

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
05-08-2007, 09:21 AM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm no................. being raised in the bury I can tell you to take your chances very carefully if you avoid my advice.............. few of my buds I hung out with as kids are LE out there and a word to the wise, they know every spot, they have access to the camera footage if need be, and they LOVE you in 2am out by 3am travellers, they might not get you for one of the girls but they will make sure you dot every i and cross every t (turn signals, headlights both work, etc.) so watch yourself

NYTSJulie
05-08-2007, 10:30 AM
Well I live on Long Island and can tell you, stay away from the Red Roof Inn in Westbury. A lot of girls go there, and I have heard that its being watched.

Also be careful going to see any traveler and choose them wisely, I will tell you why........They come into town and will get a hotel for 3-4 days. Maybe 2 girls to each room. Hopefully they are somewhat passable also speak good english and didnt draw too much attention to start with when they first checked in.

Most girls are sitting in these hotels rooms all day long and not going out. They refuse maid service cause they dont want someone to come in and get any idea of what is actually going on.

Then on top of that they are turning 10 calls a day, and if there is 2 girls in the room then maybe 15 a day. So you do the math.....your gonna draw a lot of attention.

That's why when I used to travel, I would switch hotels every day. If I was real busy I might change hotels more then once a day. I used to travel with an older tranny and she would always go in and get the room because she didnt fit the hooker profile, and me with my big tits and long extra light blond hair well.....you get my point...............Julie