PDA

View Full Version : Who else here has a thing for Redheads??

s-fme
11-06-2006, 06:08 AM
I dunno, maybe its just me but I think there is nothing sexier than a beautiful lady with red hair, both natural and fake!!

Am I right or am I right??

atkms7
11-06-2006, 06:58 AM
i LOOOOOVVVEEEE redheads, especially with green eyes, white skin and braces....soooo sexy, thats my ideal girl right there...fuck yeah, wendy willimas has gotta be the sexiest redhead though in my opinion, looove ya wendy

KidInACandyStore
11-06-2006, 06:59 AM
I dunno, maybe its just me but I think there is nothing sexier than a beautiful lady with red hair, both natural and fake!!

Thumbs up! The naturals are either stunning or ugly. Never seems to be an in between. Go figure. :D

atkms7
11-06-2006, 07:10 AM
haha, yeah ive only seen ugly redheads or sexy as FUCK redheads, never just...ok redheads, hahaha, i hate stereotyping but...i just did anyway, haha.

Dino Velvet
11-06-2006, 07:10 AM
Angelica from LA

scroller
11-06-2006, 08:15 AM
Love, love, love, love 'em to death!

onesamdaman
11-14-2006, 07:40 AM
especially with red eyebrows and pubes!@!

PumpDaddy
11-14-2006, 07:51 AM

Redheads! Yuuuck! We're talking about real strawberry blondes, right? Not brunettes who dye their hair red. Carrot tops, which are really orange-heads with their flaming orange bushes. First off, their skin is terrible! Just touch it and it turns crimson. It ages poorly and the skin easily sags. The freckles, some that look like liver spots, are a huge turnoff too, and for some reason they always seem to have pimples on their ass. You ever take one to the beach at high noon??? Lobsters in boiling water would fare better than redheads at the beach on a sunny summer day. Yeah! Natural redheads are super-appealing! NOT!!!!!

ezed
11-14-2006, 08:19 AM

Redheads! Yuuuck! We're talking about real strawberry blondes, right? Not brunettes who dye their hair red. Carrot tops, which are really orange-heads with their flaming orange bushes. First off, their skin is terrible! Just touch it and it turns crimson. It ages poorly and the skin easily sags. The freckles, some that look like liver spots, are a huge turnoff too, and for some reason they always seem to have pimples on their ass. You ever take one to the beach at high noon??? Lobsters in boiling water would fare better than redheads at the beach on a sunny summer day. Yeah! Natural redheads are super-appealing! NOT!!!!!

You know, you're so full of shit, your eyes are brown. :P

PumpDaddy
11-14-2006, 08:21 AM

You know, you're so full of shit, your eyes are brown. :P

My eyes are brown and I still eschew the merits of orange-heads. One CLOSE look at Reba should be enough to turn you three different shades of green!! :D

Quinn
11-14-2006, 08:48 AM
I like redheads for the same reason I don't like blondes: they're unique. For me, a hot redhead beats just about anything. I've also noticed there doesn't seem to be much of an in between with gingers; that is, either they are very striking or they are very unattractive.

-Quinn

nasty1
01-25-2008, 08:32 PM
Yes You have to love redheads. It's too bad Kiraharden doesn't like to receive oral. Sure would like to worship her redhead.

KiraHarden
01-25-2008, 09:52 PM
I qualify under the Strawberry Blonde. Edit I do have blonde highlights so depending on the light it can appear more blonde at times. I will always stay within the red tones.

I do Color my hair but red heads run in my family, so I have always had natural red highlights with a dark brown